YHT Tickets | High Speed Train Tickets: A high-speed train operating between Eskişehir and Ankara and moving to 16.35 from Eskişehir was put on a monthly trial stance at 1 in Polatlı. If there are enough passengers, there will be a permanent stop.
High Speed Train Ticket Prices are 25 TL 12 is less than 12.5. Children under the age of 7 may enter the family without a ticket. The prices of the Internet are 35 and 17.5 TL. You can buy tickets on the internet by clicking on the e ticket button above.
Fast Train Booking: can be done by phone. But if you are considering booking e, you need membership. It is necessary to fill in the TCDD un Internet form User Registration Screen form for membership entry.
Fast Train Subscription: Card Full YHT Card (to Eskişehir and Konya) 385,00 TL, Young YHT Card 275,00 TL, Ankara-Polatlı 155,00 TL, Young YHT 130,00 TL, Eskişehir- Polatlı
Fast Train Phone 444 82 33 With no you can get a fast train ticket from all cities without entering a zero or city code.
High-Speed Train Reservation
Click on Ticket button,
- Click “Member Login” button from the screen,
- Enter the user name and password from the Login Internet Login Screen Gelen Click “Login” button
- Click on the Incoming Reservation drop-down button.
- From the Train Selection Operations menu on the screen, select Date, Train, Boarding Station, Arrival Station, enter the number of passengers and click on the GO button.
Republic of Turkey Ministry of Transport Transportation Main Strategy February 2005 Final Report: 400-600 is one of the fastest trains available today in transporting passengers to distances. It would not be wrong to say that high-speed trains and urban rail systems, which will include the priority principle in public transport in passenger transportation, will be the main transportation types of the future.
Ankara-Izmir highway distance is about 587 km long and highway passenger transportation takes 8-9 hours. The total travel time between Ankara and Izmir is around 3 hours.
The need to reshape the transportation between the most important cities of our country such as Ankara-İzmir emerged. Based on this requirement, the Ankara - İzmir YHT Project was on the agenda.
This project consists of a route from Yenice Village on the 22 of Ankara-Konya High-Speed Line to Afyon and a route to the Menemen from Uşak and Manisa city center. .
In case of realization of this project, it is planned to take the 1 hour between Ankara-Afyon and 20 hour between Afyon and Ankara, and 2 hours between 30 and 3 hours.
A tender was made for the Polatlı-Afyon section of the project, which was included in the 2011 investment program. Distance and road time according to projects:
- Ankara-Izmir (via Manisa): 663 Km
- Ankara-Izmir (via Kemalpasa): 624 Km
- Ankara-Izmir (via Manisa): 3 hours 50 minutes
- Ankara-Izmir (via Kemalpasa): 3 hours 20 minutes
High Speed Train Ticket Prices:
ESKİŞEHİR - CONSTRUCTION OF KONYA - ESKİŞEHİR
HIGH-SPEED TRAINS AND HOURS WORKS EVERY DAY
MOVING HOURS FROM ESKİŞEHİR:
- Eskisehir K: 08.00 - Konya V: 10.00
- Eskisehir K: 16.00 - Konya V: 18.00
YHT HOURS FROM KONYA:
- Konya K: 09.35 - Eskisehir V: 11.35
- Konya K: 18.55 - Eskisehir V: 20.55
HIGH-SPEED TRAINS AND HOURS BETWEEN ANKARA - KONYA - ANKARA
EVERY DAY WORKS
MOVEMENT HOURS FROM ANKARA:
- Ankara K: 07.00-Konya V: 08.52 (Sincan K: 07.21 No posture)
- Ankara K: 09.35-Konya V: 11.30 (Sincan K: 09.56 Polatli K: 10.17)
- Ankara K: 11.20-Konya V: 13.10 (No Sincan-Polatlı posture)
- Ankara K: 13.00-Konya V: 14.52 (Sincan K: 13.21 No polysty stance.)
- Ankara K: 15.30-Konya V: 17.22 (Xinjiang K: 15: 51 No poled position)
- Ankara K: 17.00-Konya V: 18.50 (No Sincan-Polatlı posture)
- Ankara K: 18.30-Konya V: 20.25 (Sincan K: 18.51 Polatli K: 19.12)
- Ankara K: 20.45-Konya V: 22.40 (Sincan K: 21.06 Polatli K: 21.27)
MOVING HOURS FROM KONYA:
- Konya K: 07.00-Ankara V: 08.50 (Polatlı stance doesn't have Xinjiang V: 08.29)
- Konya K: 08.30-Ankara V: 10.21 (Polatli V: 09.40 Sincan V: 10.00)
- Konya K: 10.30-Ankara V: 12.15 (No Polatlı-Sincan posture)
- Konya K: 12.15-Ankara V: 14.02 (Polatlı stance doesn't have Xinjiang V: 13.41)
- Konya K: 14.30-Ankara V: 16.21 (Polatli V: 15.40 Sincan V: 16.00)
- Konya K: 16.00-Ankara V: 17.45 (No Polatli-Sincan stance)
- Konya K: 18.15-Ankara V: 20.06 (Polatli V: 19.25 Sincan V: 19.45)
- Konya K: 20.30-Ankara V: 22.21 (Polatli V: 21.40 Sincan V: 22.00)
ANKARA-KONYA-KARAMAN YHT + DMU SET HOURS:
- 07.00 - 09.15 Karaman V: 10.23
- 09.35 - 12.05 Karaman V: 13.14
- 15.30 - 17.30 Karaman V: 18.37
KARAMAN-KONYA-ANKARA YHT + DMU SET HOURS:
- Karaman K: 10.45 Konya V: 11.50 / Konya to connect to the shield 12.15
- Karaman K: 14.25 Konya V: 15.31 / Konya to connect to the shield 16.00
- Karaman K: 19.00 Konya V: 20.06 / Konya to connect to the shield 20.30
HIGH-SPEED TRAINS WORKING FROM ANKARA TO ESKİŞEHİR - ANKARA
EVERY DAY WORKS
MOVEMENT HOURS FROM ANKARA:
- Ankara K: 06.45-Eskişehir V: 08.15 (Sincan K: 07.06 Polatlı K: 07.24)
- Ankara K: 08.10-Eskişehir V: 09.40 (Sincan K: 08.31 Polatlı K: 08.49)
- Ankara K: 09.10-Eskisehir V: 10.40 (No Sincan-Polatlı stance)
- Ankara K: 11.00-Eskişehir V: 12.30 (Sincan K: 11.21 Polatlı K: 11.39)
- Ankara K: 12.45-Eskişehir V: 14.15 (Sincan K: 13.06 No poled position)
- Ankara K: 15.00-Eskişehir V: 16.30 (Sincan K: 15.21 Polatlı K: 15.39)
- Ankara K: 16.30-Eskişehir V: 18.00 (Sincan K: 16.51 No poled position)
- Ankara K: 18.00-Eskişehir V: 19.30 (Sincan K: 18.21 No poled position)
- Ankara K: 19.00-Eskişehir V: 20.30 (Sincan K: 19.21 Polatlı K: 19.39)
- Ankara K: 21.00-Eskişehir V: 22.30 (Sincan K: 21.21 No poled position)
MOVING HOURS FROM ESKİŞEHİR:
- Eskisehir K: 06.45-Ankara V: 08.15 (Polatli V: 07.34 Sincan V: 07.53)
- Eskisehir K: 07.45-Ankara V: 09.15 (Polatli V: 08.34 Sincan V: 08.53)
- Eskisehir K: 09.00-Ankara V: 10.30 (Polatli V: 09.49 No Xinjiang stance)
- Eskisehir K: 11.15-Ankara V: 12.45 (Polatli V: 12.05 Sincan V: 12.24)
- Eskişehir K: 12.45-Ankara V: 14.15 (Polatlı no post Xinjiang V: 13.54)
- Eskisehir K: 15.00-Ankara V: 16.30 (Polatli V: 15.50 Sincan V: 16.09)
- Eskisehir K: 16.35-Ankara V: 18.05 (Polatli V: 17.24 Sincan V: 17.44)
- Eskişehir K: 18.15-Ankara V: 19.45 (Polatlı no post Xinjiang V: 19.24)
- Eskisehir K: 19.00-Ankara V: 20.30 (Polatli V: 19.50 Sincan V: 20.09)
- Eskişehir K.21.00-Ankara V: 22.30 (Polatlı no stance Sincan V: 22.09)
DISTANCE: 245 km
WAGON TYPES IN THIS TRAIN
Busines Class, Economy Class, Cafeteria
Please see our ticket sales reservation system for detailed information
SPEED RAILWAY HISTORY OF TURKEY
Ankara-Afyonkarahisar, which is the first stage of the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project, has been auctioned. 28 December 2011 TCDD General Directorate of companies in the tender showed great interest. 38 from 26, which buys the specification, has bid. One billion 660 million 549 thousand 243 pounds at the price of the tender for the lowest bid given to the project was the 714 million 432 thousand 200 pounds.
High Speed Train (YHT) project, which will download Ankara-Izmir between 3,5 hours, is planned to serve in 2015. 13 tunnel, 13 viaduct and 189 bridge will be constructed within the scope of the Ankara-Izmir YHT pipeline which will reach to İzmir via Afyonkarahisar. The project will reduce the 824 kilometer distance between Ankara and Izmir to 640 kilometers. Ankara-Izmir YHT line will be constructed with double lines and at least 250 speed. Xnumx't scheduled to enter service project, has great importance for Turkey's economy. Approximately 2015 thousand people are expected to be employed in the project. The contribution of the line to the economy from vehicle operation, time and fuel savings will reach 4 million pounds annually. Izmir-Afyonkarahisar section of the line is planned to be tendered next year. When the project is completed, 700 million passengers will be transported annually.
Interactive TCDD High Speed Train Map