Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank, Turkey's Automobile Enterprise Group (TOGG) joined the Board of Directors Meeting. Minister Varank was shown a three-dimensional model of the automobile project.
TOGG President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu, Twitter account, Turkey's Car Found Venture Group share for the Board Meeting.
Hisarcıklıoğlu stated that they have held the TOGG Board Meeting with the participation of Minister of Industry and Technology Varank and shared the message edik We have examined the first model of our prototype that we will present to the public at the end of the year..
Minister Varank visited TOGG R & D Center before the meeting and received information from the TOGG Senior Manager (CEO) Gürcan Karakaş about the works and chatted with the employees.
Karakas, Turkey made a presentation about the car reached the final status of the project and showed the car's three-dimensional drawings.
In addition to Minister Varank, Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology Mehmet Fatih Kacır, Hisarcıklıoğlu, TOGG Board Members Ethem Sancak, Ahmet Nazif Zorlu, Ahmet Akça and Taha Yasin Öztürk attended the meeting.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 47 Million Allowance for Prototype Lost Domestic Cars! 25/05/2019 Minister of Industry Mustafa Varank "domestic cars will be on the road in 2022" criticized the statement CHP Kocaeli deputy Tahsin Tarhan, "Mr. Varank, 2019 at the end of a prototype vehicle will occur at the end," he said. So where is the previous prototype taken by paying 47 million euros? That prototype will not be used? O SÖZCÜ'dan Ugur Enç according to the news; CHP Kocaeli Deputy Tahsin Tarhan, Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa Varank "domestic cars related to the 2019" will be a prototype at the end of 2022, I hope to see our cars in the streets, "he criticized the statement. Tarhan also stated that the Ministry is talking to another minister and another minister. Belirten 9 May 2019 Bak
- Mayor Akyürek: "We desire the production of domestic cars in Konya" 10/11/2017 Speaking at the panel on ğ Future and Growth Center of Konya olmas, organized by Mevlana Development Agency and Konya Chamber of Industry, the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek stated that Konya is proud to be a big industrial city with its variety of production as well as being a center of agricultural production. said that they would like to be one of the stakeholders in the production of domestic automobiles as Konya. Mevlana Development Agency (MEVKA) and Konya Chamber of Industry (KSO) in cooperation with the) Automotive Future and Growth Center Konya (was held on the panel. Speaking at the opening of the panel, Konya Mayor Tahir Akyürek said Başkan
- Domestic Automobile Testing Factory Established in Kocaeli 22/03/2019 Turkey to reduce its dependence on foreign and continues to work in order to become the production base of MUSIAD "Local and National Automobile Production" has scored a major work on. In the year of 2016, demiryolu KOSGEB Cooperation Power Union Support Program ü within the scope of% 100 domestic and national foundations laid with the foundation TESTTÜRK AS, outside the automotive sector, tractor, construction machinery, defense and railway sector will do the test services. Thousand 500 m2 closed 400 m2 TESTTÜRK AŞ, which operates in test centers consisting of open spaces and has put its signature on more than 150 test and reporting services in the last one year, is in m
- The End Of The Design Of The Domestic Car 25/03/2019 Turkey's Automobile Enterprise Group (TOGG) CEO GurcanTurkoglu King, the second day of Uludag Economic Summit shared information about domestic automobile project this point. Speaking at the "Future of Mobility Ecosystem" session, Karakas said that the mega-trend, which is effective in the area of mobility, is the subject of 3. Karakaş said, "Technology will be transformed into electronic, autonomous and networked vehicles. Social life will evolve, smart homes, smart buildings, smart cities and habitats will change and sharing economy will be more prominent. In addition, laws will change, protectionism and environmental emissions standards will be redefined, "he said. Karakaş, with the developments in battery technologies,
- Projects of Beykoz Logistics Vocational School Students Exhibited in the Project Market 30/05/2014 The Projects of Beykoz Logistics Vocational School Students were Exhibited in the Project Market: In the event of the ok Project Market Event ulu organized by Beykoz Lojistik Vocational School of Higher Education, which was realized under the concept of önemli I learn by doing bir, which is a very important contribution to the professional and individual development of young people as a higher education institution, 20-21 May 2014 , Beykoz Logistics Vocational School students in the Social Responsibility course, especially in various courses prepared by the teams presented their projects. Social Responsibility Projects and Individual Exhibitions On the 20 May 2014 day, students exhibited their projects in the foyer. recognition and knowledge of civil society organizations in Turkey ...
- ASELSAN's railway technologies were exhibited in Berlin 22/09/2016 ASELSAN's railway technologies were exhibited in Berlin: The devices and systems of ASELSAN, which are to be used in the field of Rail Transportation Technologies with a strategic development, attracted great attention at InnoTrans Berlin 2016 Fair. According to a written statement from the company, ASELSAN participated in the fair held in Berlin, Germany and exhibited the traction systems, train control and management systems and facility security systems. ASELSAN's products such as metro, tram, high-speed train, regional train and locomotive railroads, critical electric-electronic components, energy storage systems and railway signaling and control systems are the first products in the international market in the field of AS
- Smart City Technologies Exhibited at ICSG Fair 27/04/2019 Siemens offers products and solutions for the smart cities of the future under the Digital Networks 7. International Istanbul Smart Grids and Cities Congress and Fair. Istanbul Smart Grids and Cities Congress and Fair (ICSG), which brings together the global energy sector in Istanbul and directs the smart networks and cities of the future, was held at the Haliç Congress Center on April 25-26 in April. Siemens Turkey, ICSG Fair under the Digital Networks offers solutions for smart cities, and for the energy world of the future "sustainable, smart and safe" took place with themed products. the industry leader in intelligent digital network offered by Siemens Turkey ...
- Car Hit The Direct Metrobus Road 12/11/2012 The car was hit by the direct Metrobus road was knocked down the car first in Zeytinburnu barriers then hit the electric pole. The car in the direction of the Merter 23.30 time of the car, the driver lost control of the steering wheel, hit the BRT barriers. Due to the impact of the power pole, metrobus road toppled. In the meantime, on the way to the direction of Topkapı Avcilar-Zincirlikuyu metrobus the bus stopped slammed. In the accident, the car was damaged. The D-100 highway and metrobus road, which was closed to traffic for a while, was opened for transportation after the lifting of the mast. At the same time, the vehicle crashed into the concrete mixer waiting on the D-100 roadside due to an accident. Source: www.trthaber.com
- The Driver of the Car Struck by the Train Dies 07/05/2013 The driver of the car hit by the train died in the accident occurred near the district of Kayseri, the uncontrolled railroad crossing the car hit the driver of the car died. Near the village of Kale in the district of Yeşilhisar MH; wanted to cross the uncontrolled railroad on the Derinkuyu highway. The car used by the driver as a result of carelessness, used in the direction of Yesilhisar Niğde direction of the passenger train in the direction of an accident occurred. The driver of the car MH was severely injured. The driver lost his life in Yeşilhisar District State Hospital. The public prosecutor's office started an investigation into the accident and the passenger train engineer whose statement was taken was released. Source :…
- first local train and rail wheels will be produced in Turkey 02/08/2012 Mechanical and Chemical Industry (TCI) Authority, for the first time by producing local train wheels and the rail system in Turkey, about 100 million dollars a year will pass in front of imports. A protocol was signed between the State Railways (TCDD) and the MKE Authority for the production of wheels. According to this protocol, the annual average 12 thousand 500 pieces of monoblock wheels and 4 wheels will be produced by MKE. Director of Heavy Weapons and Steel Factory established in Kırıkkale MEK'nın Faruk Yenal, AA correspondent, in accordance with the protocol signed between TCDD and MKE "Mono Blocks" will be implemented