Turkey's history, the largest investment 426-kilometer Istanbul-Izmir highway of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan performs the opening, here in his speech, Bursa - Bilecik talked about the high-speed train operation. Erdogan, the project will solve the problems reported.
President Erdoğan, in his statement regarding the Bursa - Bilecik high speed train work, said: orum I know that the completion of our Bursa-Bilecik high speed train project has been delayed due to various problems. Hopefully, we will solve the problems both Ankara-Bursa, Bursa-Istanbul between 2 hours 15 minute will reduce this line will definitely serve you ”he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- President Erdoğan's Samsun High Speed Train Announcement 20/01/2019 President of the President and AK Party President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Samsun, the AK Party Samsun Candidate Publicity Meeting held in the Yaşar Doğu Sports Hall, Samsun-Amasya-Çorum-Kırıkkale High Speed Train Project made an explanation about. Talking about the Samsun-Amasya-Çorum-Kırıkkale High Speed Train Project, Erdoğan underlined that they have taken the 120 kilometers divided road length to 309 kilometers. Erdoğan stressed that the connection between Samsun and Central Anatolia and the Mediterranean region and Mersin Port will be provided by high-speed train, "he said.
- Ankara - Bursa High Speed Project Yenisehir - Bilecik high speed train tender is planned to be tendered in August-September 16/08/2013 TCDD Ankara - Bursa High-Speed Train Project Yenişehir-Bilecik High-Speed Train Construction Tender is scheduled to be tendered in August and September. The project will be carried out by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). New developments in the tender for the construction work were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; works related to the procurement are ongoing. After the completion of the preparatory works and the necessary approvals, the tender is planned to be made in August-September. When this step is completed after the tender for Bursa - Yenişehir, Ankara - Bursa is located in Bursa - Bilecik line with 125 km.
- Ankara - Bursa High Speed Train Project A tender is planned for the construction of Yenişehir - Bilecik high speed train at the beginning of 2014 21/11/2013 TCDD Ankara - Bursa High-Speed Train Project Yenişehir - Bilecik High-Speed Train Construction is planned to be launched at the beginning of 2014 Year-end T Yenişehir - Bilecik High Speed Train Construction Project tren of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) under the ı Ankara - Bursa High Speed Train ı Project new developments related to the tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The tender is planned to be completed at the beginning of 2014. Technical specifications are expected to be completed and sent to the Material Department as soon as possible. The announcement will be made after the completion of the preparatory work. When this step is completed after the Bursa - Yenişehir tender, Ankara-Ankara-Bilecik line is located in the N
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- Gospel of Erdoğan to Bursa by Metro and Mountain Road 16/02/2019 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan gave the good news of the new projects in Bursa meeting, especially in the cold weather, to the Bursali who had filled the area and the subway and mountain towns. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan stated that they will do whatever it takes to open the Kent Meydanı - Terminal tram line at the Bursa meeting. He said the tunnels would be completed soon. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş will be an inspiration for future generations ş
- Bursa-Bilecik high-speed train stations changed location 22/06/2012 The first stage of the 115-kilometer Bursa-Bilecik high-speed train route is being accelerated at the 75 km Bursa-Yenişehir stage. As is known, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by the planned construction of the project has been tendered in the Bursa-Yenisehir stage. There was an intense discussion on some of the stations of the project, where the works began on the smooth route. The controversies were focused on the so-called Kazıklı. Indeed, the agricultural chambers and the peasants were concerned that the connection road to the station would damage the fertile agricultural land. However, AKP Bursa deputy Mustafa Ozturk, TCDD officials made interviews, the last arrangements related to the station was made by transferring, Öz
- Bursa-Bilecik High Speed Train Project 11/02/2016 Bursa-Bilecik High-Speed Train Project: In addition to the YHT lines that can carry passengers, freight and passenger transportation can be done together with 200 km / h speed, double-line High Speed Train projects have started to be developed. Bursa, which is one of the most developed industrial cities of our country, and Bursa; Istanbul, Eskisehir, Ankara and Konya to connect. After the completion of the line between Ankara-Bursa 2 hours 15 minutes, Bursa-Eskişehir 1 hours between 5 minutes and Bursa-Istanbul 2 hours will be 15 minutes.
- İsa Apaydın Bursa-Bilecik High-Speed Train Line examined 30/05/2017 İsa Apaydın Bursa-Bilecik High Speed Rail Line: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın16-18 May 2017 visited some gar, tunnel, logistics center and railway construction sites. Apaydın 16 May 2017 received information from the authorities on Tuesday by inspecting the tunnel works on the ongoing Bursa-Bilecik High Speed Train Line. 17 May 2017 carried out inspections and inspections on the ongoing construction of Kars Gar, Kars Logistics Center, Kars border line. 18 May 2017 examined the Erzurum Logistics Center on Thursday and received information from the authorities.
- Bursa-Bilecik high-speed train line is being extended to the superstructure tender this month 04/07/2017 In the whole of Bursa-Bilecik high-speed train line, superstructure tender is made this month: TCDD Deputy General Director Ismail Murtazaoğlu, after giving information about the current works on the high-speed train, explained: We came to the tender stage, we are going to tender within this month. Bil Then Bursa The tender will be in two stages and added: Bil With the infrastructure of Yenişehir-Bilecik line, the whole of the line, ie the whole of the section from Bursa to Bilecik, is under the scope of the tender. Bu His message is:: Next year we will be working on the superstructure in the whole line. Y Source: Ahmet Emin Yılmaz - www.ahmeteminyilmaz.com Mesaj
- Bursa-Bilecik High-Speed Train Project to be Completed at 2020 25/05/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has announced important development projects and ongoing works in the election declaration. In the election declaration, information was given on the Bursa-Bilecik High Speed Train Project. In the 2020 project, the following statements regarding the project were stated: ası Infrastructure construction works are continuing in the Bursa-Gölbaşı-Yenişehir (56 km) section of the line consisting of two sections. The sub-superstructure and EST construction tender of the Yenişehir-Bilecik (50 km) section of the Bursa-Yenişehir section and of the Yenişehir-Bilecik (2020 km) section have been made and the project is planned to be completed in XNUMX. Y Source: www.bilecikhaber.com.tr