Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç announced that public transportation will be free during Eid al-Adha. Mayor Büyükkılıç stated that the citizens who use the buses and rail system of the Metropolitan Municipality will benefit from the transportation free of charge.
Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç said that the free application in transportation will start at 00.00, which connects Arife to the first day of Eid al-Adha, and that 14, the last day of Eid al-Adha, will end at 24.00 on Wednesday.
President Memduh Büyükkılıç, free application in public transport, only the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality buses and public buses will be valid in the scope of the application said that private buses.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Public Transportation in Kahramanmaras 08/08/2019 Kahramanmaraş metropolitan municipality said during the Eid al-Adha will carry free passengers of municipal buses. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation approaching the Eid al-Adha before the gospel came. In a statement, 4 daily during the Eid al-Adha municipal buses will carry free passengers said. Citizens make a comfortable and comfortable journey on behalf of the work continues to be said in a statement, transportation of any disruption of the necessary measures to prevent the occurrence of said.
- EGO Buses in Ankara Free 04/07/2016 EGO buses in Ankara Free during the feast: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, EGO and ASKİ took all necessary measures in Ramadan Feast. Ankaralı people, EGO buses will be free during the holiday, metro and Ankaray will be paid. 5 3 will begin in July Ramadan Feast, 153 EGO buses will be able to ride without using Ankarakart during the day, metro and Ankaray travels will be paid. Metropolitan Municipality, all units and general directorates will be on duty during the festival. ALO 7 'Blue Table', 24 day XNUMX hours working on the day, Ankara will continue to receive wishes, requests and complaints. ASKI General Directorate Channel Fault teams Genel
- Ego Buses Free 16/06/2017 Ego buses, Free during the Feast: Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Melih Gokcek, during the Ramadan Feast of the capital, EGO buses again by traveling free of charge, gave the good news that they can visit in a comfortable way. "Free bus trip of the Day" for the first time in Turkey, Ankara Metropolitan MAG President reminded that began as a municipality, "free travel app in the feast field a tradition of state, also during 3-day Eid al-Fitr (25 Sunday, June, 26 Monday, June, 27 Tuesday, June will continue,) he said. During the holidays, citizens can easily visit the cemetery and relatives without any transportation problems, and they can easily access the places they want.
- EGO buses will give free service again 25/08/2017 EGO buses will carry the Capitalists on this Eid al-Adha as free as every holiday. Ankara people, 4 during the day of the Eid al-Adha; (1 September September, 2 September Saturday, 3 September Sunday and 4 September Monday) EGO buses without using their Ankarakarts; visit the cemetery, relatives and friends free of charge. Ankara, as always, "EGO Mobile" with the application of the bus to the stop at which time, in which minutes, mobile phones, downloaded from the application, the Internet environment, voice dialing, SMS or ALO 153 can learn by calling. EGO BUSES, EASY TRANSPORT TO CEMETERY Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate, outside the urban transportation of the capital city, E
- Bayrampaşa Bus Station Parking Will Be Free During The Feast 07/08/2019 Explaining that the precautionary decision regarding the parking lot of Bayrampaşa Bus Station has been abolished, İBB President Ekrem İmamoğlu said: Imamoglu, during the feast of relatives or passengers who meet in Istanbul gave the good news that the car park will benefit free of charge. Ekrem İmamoğlu said that the measure decision taken yesterday on the Bayrampaşa Bus Station was abolished today with the initiative of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM). But today, upon the initiative of our Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the decision to stop this execution was canceled. The injunction was removed. There's no obstacle right now. Thursday at 16: 00…
- 50 Discount in Bursa 29/05/2019 BURULAŞ, the transport organization of Bursa Municipality, announced that all public transport vehicles will be discounted by 50 discount. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transportation business organization BURULAS announced that there will be a reduction in transportation during the Ramadan Feast. The holiday discount price announced by BURULAŞ was determined as 50. A written statement from BURULAS "during the Ramadan Feast, 4-5-6 June 2019 dates from the public transportation vehicles in the city of Bursa with a discount of 50 discount is announced to all our valued passengers," the statement said.
- Transportation in Eskisehir is free during Ramadan Feast 17/05/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, the City Council unanimously adopted the decision taken during the Ramadan Feast of trams and buses will be served free of charge. With the decision taken by the Metropolitan Municipality Council for the citizens to carry out their eid visits easily, 3 will serve trams and buses of the Metropolitan Municipality during the day in Eskişehir.
- Railways carried 60 thousand passengers during the feast 14/08/2013 Railways 60 thousand passengers during the holiday: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, since its opening high-speed train 11 million 500 thousands of passengers have been transported by stating, "60 thousand passengers during the festival. . Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, 'the number of passengers and trains in the Ramadan Feast' said in a statement, trains as planned and full work as planned, stating that the railway investments will continue to increase and the main festival of Marmaray and Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train 's opening will be lived. All transportation from 660 UM
- ANTRAY nostalgic tram and red buses free during the feast period 04/07/2016 ANTRAY, nostalgic tram and red buses are free during the festival: As part of the preparations carried out by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, work on municipal police, fire brigade and ASAT units will be completed, while municipal buses, ANTRAY and nostalgic tram will carry free passengers during the festival. According to a written statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, staff working in the Directorate of Municipal Police during the festival will be on duty. The teams will intensify their inspections in the establishments that produce and sell open food and beverages especially on the eve of the festival and will take the necessary measures to make the citizens visit the graves comfortably in the Uncalı, Kurşunlu and Andızlı cemeteries during the feast day. Ler
- Minister Arslan: "37 Thousand 140 Aircraft Campaign Held During Bayram" 20/06/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 8-17, which was prepared by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) and including the Eid-ul-Fitr, announced the airline's and passenger's statistics in June. Minister Arslan, 37 thousand 140 flights from the airports aimed at tourism between these dates were carried out and 5 million 365 thousand passengers served said. In Istanbul, Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen, Antalya, Ankara Esenboga, Izmir Adnan Menderes, Muğla Dalaman and Milas-Bodrum and Alanya Gazipasa airports that provide services for the tourism Arslan, Ramadan Feast holiday due to the holiday 8-17 in June this year there was a heavy passenger traffic told.…