Istanbul Airport became a permanent air border gate open to international entrances and exits. The President's decision on the issue was published in the Official Gazette. Accordingly, it was decided in accordance with the Passport Law to determine Istanbul Airport as a permanent air border gate open to international entrances and exits.
The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ) and Chairman of the Board of Directors Hüseyin Keskin, who shared the decision from the official Twitter account (@dhmihkeskin), said:
Turkey's pride Istanbul Airport, with international input-output decision with the President was standing open air border crossings.
May our 60 border gate, which will connect our country to the world and the world to our country, is expected to enter and exit an average of 50 million people per year.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kapikoy Border Gate, 'Train Scan System' is coming 22/08/2012 Customs and Trade Minister Hayati Yazici, the first time in Turkey Kapıköy Border Kapas, 'Train Scanning System' has reported that planned to set up and put into service by the end of the year 2012 the system. Printer, MHP Adana deputy Seyfettin Yilmaz answered the question of the question. Emphasizing that they are effectively fighting all forms of trafficking, including border gates and ports throughout the country, including drugs and human trafficking, Yazıcı said: 'First of all, 29' Customs Enforcement Smuggling and Intelligence Directorates' have been established throughout the country. … x-ray operator kon, cihaz detector dog management ği, ec use of technical devices lüğü have been raised '
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project tunnel 10/09/2012 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway as part of a new agreement on the facilitation of the railway tunnel construction planned in Georgia, was signed between Turkey and Georgia. Ziya Altunyaldız, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade said, An Thanks to these meetings, we aim to prevent the disappearance of projects and problems between the customs of our countries between correspondence traffic between our countries. Today, here in Georgia - Turkey Customs Heads, we have met with the occasion of the meeting. Georgia is an important project partner for our country, which is a corridor to the Caucasus and Central Asia, beyond our neighbors in which we cooperate very closely in the customs field. C
- TCDD Transport became a permanent member of Trans Caspian Corridor Association 19/02/2018 TCDD Tasimacilik AS became the permanent member of the International Union of Trans-Caspian International Transport Route (TITR). On the second day of the tarih Trans-Caspian International Transport Route International Union X, which was established in February 2017 for the use of the Trans-Caspian Corridor in an effective and productive manner, in Ankara on the 15-16 February 2018, The permanent membership of the Trans-Caspian International Transport Route International Union was discussed at the General Assembly and then a signature ceremony was held. Gündem TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ officially became a permanent member of TITR. Li In the first day of the two-day meeting of the Association, which was the first meeting of the Union, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.
- Job Announcement: TCDD Permanent Workers (İstanbul 1. Operation Management) 23/07/2013 TCDD Permanent Workers (Istanbul 1. Directorate of Operations): TCDD 1.ŞTİRLME MÜDEN Application Date: 31 July 2013 General Terms and Notes Applicants who apply to the conditions of the conditions of admission, candidates from the date of publication of the request within the 10 day in the province where the request was published / They can apply through our branch office or via www.iskur.gov.tr internet address. - The legal right of the Authority and the requesting public institution and organization regarding the annulment of the application and the cancellation of the recruitment process is reserved. - 2012 Public Personnel Selection Examination (KPSS) results in the demands…
- Infrastructure Investments GMKurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project is expected to be included in 2013 year investment program 28/03/2012 Infrastructure Investments will be realized by the General Directorate, esi Kurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project gerçekleştiril new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; construction tender for feasibility studies and implementation of the completed railway project is planned. Please click here for more information. http://www.yatirimlar.com/
- Infrastructure Investments GMKurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project is expected to be included in 2013 year investment program 30/03/2012 Infrastructure Investments will be realized by the General Directorate, esi Kurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project gerçekleştiril new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; construction tender for feasibility studies and implementation of the completed railway project is planned. The project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development to be included in the 2013 investment program, indicating that the tender can be announced in the first half of 2013 after the necessary approvals have been received. The length of Kurtalan - Cizre Hudut Railway, which will be financed from own funds, was determined as 146 km. The realization of the project will contribute greatly to the economy of Siirt and the region. (SB) Source: Investments
- It establishes the communication infrastructure of TCDD's Pehlivanköy-Uzunköprü-Border railway line signaling, electrification and telecommunication systems 06/05/2012 The communication infrastructure of signaling, electrification and telecommunication systems of Pehlivanköy e Uzunköprü-Border railway line of TCDD is used by Huawei Enterprise's smart rail solution. Huawei Enterprise will supply and install SDH (Synchronized Digital Hierarchy) systems within the scope of Pehlivanköy-Uzunköprü-Border (Pityon) signaling, electrification and telecommunications project. With the agreement between Eliop Automatic Control Systems and Huawei, a new generation of SDH transmission systems will be installed on the 30 kilometer railway line connecting Pehlivanköy, Uzunköprü and Pityon. Huawei's 'smart rail' solutions in March in
- Tender Notice: Completion of Catenary Between Uzunköprü and Border 29/03/2018 Uzunköprü - Border Crossing Catenary Completion TC GOVERNMENT GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF STATE RAILWAYS (TCDD) 1. THE REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE The construction work of UZUNKÖPRÜ - HUDUT ARASI (280 + 018 - 281 + 386) KATENER shall be awarded by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 144551 1-The Administration's address: Gar Building 3.Kat Commission Bureau 4 34716 Haydarpasa KADIKÖY / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2163378214 - 2163378214 ç) Internet address where the tender document can be seen ç
- TCK 2. The pre-election deadline for the supervision and consultancy services tender within the region was announced as 19 April 2013 11/04/2013 TC Highways (TCK) 2. Gerçekleştiril 2. The preliminary election announcement for the tender for the Kurumu Supervision and Consultancy Services Consultancy Service for the Auctions within the Borders of Regional Directorate ı has been published in the Public Procurement Agency (JCC) Bulletin dated 02 April 2013. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; pre-election deadline is 19 April 2013 11 00 180 2 361 4135100 0232 435 84 00 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Tel: XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX) is available during business hours.
- Pehlivanköy - Border Signaling and Telecommunication System Project Tender 21/02/2011 The contract was signed with Eliop Automation Company which won the tender via 5.077.757 €. Other companies participating in the tender are as follows: 1. AZD Praha, 2. Alstom Transport, 3. Dimetronic SA, 4. E + M Electric, 5. Savronik Electronic, 6. Thales Project