Documents requested from candidates who have been placed in the General Directorate of TCDD Tasimacilik AS with 2020/2 KPSS central appointment
1) 2 Notarized Diploma Sample (If the original diploma is submitted, it will be sufficient to approve the photocopy of the diploma by the official of TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.)
2) 2 Secondary Education Diploma Sample or Document From School (For those whose education period is 4 years or Preparatory + 3 years)
3) 2 Discharge Certificate (For those who have completed their military service) or Military status certificate (Those who have postponed) (Can be obtained from the relevant institutions or e-government system)
4) 2 Certified Identity Card Example (If the original of the identity card is presented, it will be sufficient to approve the photocopy of the identity card by the official of TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.)
5) 2 YDS Results Document (Those who have an ABC level YDS result document are also required to bring a document as contract fees will be affected.)
6) 2 Service Certificate (For those who have worked under any social security institution) (Can be obtained from the relevant institutions or e-government system)
7) Address Statement (It can be obtained from the relevant institutions or e-government system)
8) 6 Photographs taken in the last 6 months (For the Psychotechnical Examination Form of +3 Pieces of Wagon Technicians and Train Organization Officials)
9) 2 Registration (It can be obtained from the relevant institutions or e-government system)
10) 2020/2 KPSS Placement Result Document
11) Candidate Personnel Information Form (The form in Annex-4 will be filled in completely, printed out and signed on a single page.)
12) Health Board Report
For candidates who are appointed as Lawyer, Teller, Condoctor, Officer, Engineer, Translator, Technician, Technician; A Health Board Report with the signature of at least 5 doctors who are experts in the field to be taken from any fully-fledged State Hospitals or Official University Hospitals.
For candidates appointed to the title of Wagon Technician and Train Organization OfficerIn the Health Board reports signed by at least 1 doctors who are experts in their fields to be obtained from authorized Full-Fledged State Hospitals or Official University Hospitals in Annex-8, ALWAYS HAVE THE DETAILS SPECIFIED BELOW: (Reports received from a health institution other than the hospitals specified in the list in Annex-1 will not be accepted!) (See Annex-1: Authorized Hospital List)
1. In the board's report eye, ear nose throat, internal medicine, neurology, general surgery, psychiatry, orthopedics and traumatology, cardiology The signature of the branch physicians must be included.
2. Each branch physician will decide according to the health criteria specified for his branch in the Health Conditions Required for Employees in Safety-Critical Tasks in Railway Operations, in the annex of Railway Safety Critical Duties Regulation. (See Appendix-2: Health Conditions) In addition, the health conditions specified in our Institution's Health and Psychotechnics Directive must be met. (See Annex-3: TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Health and Psychotechnics Directive)
3. Writing the imaging, laboratory results and physical examination findings to the relevant department, in the health board report; Information about the audiometry (hearing) test or the test result, information about the eye examination Wagon Technician for candidates “Works as a Wagon Technician., also known as "Works in group (B)."; Train Organization Officer for candidates “Works as a Train Organization Officer., also known as "It works in group (A).The phrase ”must be present.
However, the medical board report is attached:
- Color Examination (Ishihora test performed),
- Visual degrees (right and left eyes are specified separately),
- Screening test (For stimulants and drugs, the result must be negative),
- Hearing examination (as a result of audiometry, how many meters he heard the pure tone average whisper),
- Detailed blood analysis results (Whole blood screening-AST-ALT-GGT-Urea-Creatinine-Hbs Ab-Hbs Ap-HIV-HCV-T3-T4-T5H),
- Height, Weight, BMI, Blood Pressure, Chest X-ray, Respiratory function test, Urinalysis,
test results must be found.
In addition, candidates who will be appointed to the title of Wagon Technician and Train Organization Officer must be successful in the Psychotechnical Examination to be made by our Institution.
The candidates prepared the above-mentioned documents and signed between January 18, 2021 and February 26, 2021 by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Directorate Personnel and Administrative Affairs Department (Address: Hacı Bayram Mahallesi Hipodrom Caddesi No: 3C Gar-Altındağ / Ankara) in person.
Note: Candidates who have prepared all the above-mentioned documents in full are required to make an appointment in advance due to pandemic conditions and come to our General Directorate within the specified day. Candidates email@example.com They will make an appointment by sending an e-mail with their name, surname and phone numbers to their address. Candidates can indicate suitable days for them in the content of the mail. The days requested by the candidates will be evaluated according to the availability. Candidates who do not specify a day will be called for document delivery on the first available day. Candidates will be notified of the appointed appointment time by telephone and e-mail.
Applications made after February 26, 2021 and / or by mail will not be accepted.
Annex-1: For Authorized Hospital List Click here
Annex-2: For Health Conditions Required for Employees in Safety-Critical Tasks in Railway Activities Click here
Annex-3: TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. For Health and Psychotechnical Guidelines Click here
Annex-4: For Candidate Personnel Information Form Click here