Duzce University Faculty of Technology Dean of the Department of Construction. Dr. The press launch of the workshop to be held for the project of the High Speed Train, which was formed by Ayhan Şamandar, to Düzce-Bolu route, was held in Düzce Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Rector of Düzce University Dr. Nigar Demircan Çakar, Duzce Mayor Dursun Ay, Düzce TSO Chairman Tuncay Şahin, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Technology, Düzce University. Dr. Ayhan Şamandar, Düzce TSO Board of Directors and Assembly Members and members of the press in Düzce participated.
Düzce TSO Chairman of the Board of Directors Tuncay Sahin who made the opening speech of the meeting; Dr. Ayhan Şamandar said that they found the work important and that they tried to announce it in every program they attended. Underlining the need to protect the project Sahin, the project in the province if the other route so far in the national arena would have aroused great resonance, but at this point in a little bit left behind, he added.
Dean of the Faculty of Technology, Düzce University, who gave brief information about YHT route. Dr. Ayhan Şamandar, 31 invited everyone to the YHT workshop which will be held in Düzce University in October and Japanese scientists will participate.
Click here for YHT Press Release Y.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- ITO President Demirtaş: “Gulf Transition Project should be implemented quickly" 27/08/2017 Izmir Chamber of Commerce Chairman Ekrem Demirtas, the Gulf Transition Project should be implemented quickly, he said. Stating that Izmir has been undergoing a rapid process of construction in recent years, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of İTO Ekrem Demirtaş said, girdi Building and population densities are increasing and they are moving. Accordingly, the number of vehicles is increasing. Today, the number of vehicles in traffic in Izmir 1 million reached around 300 thousand. These increases show itself as traffic density and congestion, especially in business hours. Bu The city center of Izmir, due to the geographic structure of the bay around the narrow settlement band Demirtaş said, the coast around the Gulf İzmir
- High Speed Train Line | Kahramanmaras 10/04/2013 Fast Train Line Turkoglu Mayor Mustafa Tashan to pass through, Adana-Nurdagi-Gaziantep High Speed Train Line should pass through Turkoglu said. Tashan said in a statement about the issue, with the Logistics Center to be established in Turkoglu High Speed Train Line will gain more importance, he said. Taşhan stated that the necessary initiatives were taken with the deputies, politicians and bureaucracy on the subject and added: as We should not miss the high speed train. We missed this on the highway, we lost, we should not lose on the high-speed train. The current Adana-Nurdağı-Gaziantep high-speed train in the form of Nurdağı Turkoglu-Gaziantep means that there is a high-speed train to Kahramanmaras. Kahramanmaraş means Türkoğlu. Logistic Center for Turkoglu is not Turkoglu, but Kahramanmaras. …
- High speed train from Isparta center 06/12/2017 Antalya-Isparta-Burdur High Speed Train (YHT) Project, which has been the subject of long discussion, has started the signature campaign on the website of Change.org by Isparta citizens. Within the scope of Antalya-Isparta-Burdur High Speed Train Project, the solution of the route problem, which has been dealt with with different information on the public agenda for a long time, is a subject that the two cities carefully follow. The reasons why Isparta is the center on the route does not end in order. For example, Isparta is much more than Burdur in terms of population; Geography and transportation point is more important than Burdur point. So much so; With a YHT route going through Burdur üzerinden
- High Speed Train Must Pass Through Bolu 13/10/2018 Duzce University Faculty of Technology, Department of Civil Engineering, made a presentation at the MUSIAD Bolu Branch on the route of the High Speed Train Project, which will take place between Ankara and Istanbul. Dr. Ayhan Shamandar, Bolu'ya told the project will bring. At the same time, Shamandar said that they expect support from the politicians of the provinces they planned. A presentation was made at the MUSIAD Bolu Branch for the 'High Speed Train Project' between Istanbul and Ankara, which was considered as one of the biggest projects of the country. The presentation was made by MUSIAD Bolu Branch President Abdullah Abat, MUSIAD Duzce Branch President Vefa Pehliva n, Duzce University Faculty of Technology Civil Engineering sun
- Istanbul-Ankara YHT Line passing through Düzce More Efficient 14/03/2018 Düzce University, Istanbul, Istanbul-Ankara High-Speed Train Line in the multi-faceted analysis of the route selection was hosted. In the Rectorate Workshop Hall; Our Rector Dr. Prof. Dr. Nigar Demircan Çakar, Vice Rectors Dr. İlhan Genç and Prof. Dr. Idris Sahin, Japanese academics Dr. Shigeru Kakumoto Dr. Koji Yoskikawa, industrialists, faculty members and members of the press attended. Speaking at the opening of the program Duzce University Rector. Dr. Nigar Demircan Çakar said that he was excited to lead the process related to the work that will change Duzce's fate. The crucial point of the meeting is the sharing of information from the scientific point of view Top
- Railway to Giresun Ports 14/02/2013 Railway Giresun Port of Giresun Chamber of Commerce (GTSO) President Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu, evaluated the recent developments in the railway project. GTSO President Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu said that they should stop by the ports of Giresun in order to provide added value rather than transit. Çakırmelikoğlu statement; Demiryolu We are closely following the railway project of Giresun. We know that the railway continues from Erzincan to Gümüşhane and from here to Trabzon and the other to Tirebolu for two forks. However, in the last days, the public has ignored Giresun and said that the railroad will only go to Trabzon from Erzincasn. comments do not reputation. This is an official explanation Bu
- Logistics Center to be implemented in Trabzon 09/11/2013 Logistics Center should be brought to life in Trabzon: Trabzon Governor Abdil Celil Oz, the return of the Trabzon Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the city and the Doka region and developed projects for our country is very important, he said. Governor Öz visited the Project Coordination Office and ABİGEM where the projects of TTSO were produced together with Mayor Hacısalihoğlu and wished success to the employees. BIOTECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE REGION Trabzon Governor Abdil Celil Öz stated that the infrastructure of the Bio-Technology Center was established in his evaluation of the visit, and stated that Cel The Whey Project carried out by TTSO is a bio-technological production facility.
- Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Workshop Carried Out in Düzce 01/11/2018 Iyle High Speed Train Between Ankara and Istanbul iyle workshop, which was organized with the cooperation of Düzce University and Düzce Municipality, was held in Cumhuriyet Conference Hall. Program; Dursun Ay, Mayor of Düzce, Rector. Dr. Nigar Demircan Çakar, Deputy Governor of Düzce Cemal Demiryürek, Prof., from the Tokyo Institute of Technology. Dr. Shigeru Kakumoto from Osaka Sangyo University President Dr. Koji Yoshikawa, representatives of the provinces of the region, members of the protocol, faculty members and members of the press attended. The opening speech of the program was delivered by our Rector. Dr. Nigar Demircan Çakar, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line said that they started the 3 years ago Demir
- Düzce's Historic Decovil Road Finds Life Again 25/08/2017 Leading Education and Culture Foundation Leader Tonyalı'nın demand and Duzce Deputy Fevai Arslan attempts to remove the day of the date of the date of the work on the tal Dekovil Road ı was a significant progress. Selim Metin, the Deputy Secretary General of the Special Provincial Administration put into action for the project, determined the route of the rail system extending from Samandere Waterfall to Forest Management. On the other hand with the implementation of the rail system to shed light on the history of Düzce Duzce former TSO Presidents 83-aged Ahmet Güney told. La Dekovil Yolu hazırlan, which has an important place in the history of Düzce, is getting ready to find a new life step by step.
- Nostalgic Tram Rails in Düzce 13/09/2017 On the Istanbul street of Düzce Municipality, the rails for the Nostalgic tramway within the scope of the 'Pedestrianization Project' have begun. Work continues for the tram line, which will extend from the junction of Istanbul street with Atatürk boulevard to 15 July Martyrs' Park. Rails are installed for the tram that will go to the 950 meter. It is aimed to complete the studies by the end of the week.