Metro and Ankaray flights returned to normal in Ankara: subway and Ankaray flights in the capital Ankara have returned to normal, bus transportation is provided by alternative routes.
In the region that is closed to traffic due to the terrorist attack in Kızılay, metro and Ankaray flights are returning to normal, while buses are provided by alternative routes.
According to a written statement made by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the metro station which was closed for a short time due to the ongoing investigations at the scene was started to be loaded and unloaded from the 09.30 station at Kızılay Station.
Due to the closed entrance and exit of the Guvenpark, National Defense and Yuksel Street of Kizilay Metro Station, the passengers turn to the entrance and exits of Kizilay Business Center, Soysal Bazaar and Sakarya Street.
Transportation to EGO buses is provided by alternative routes, as Ataturk Boulevard is closed to traffic between Kızılay Crossroad and Akay Intersection.
Buses from Çankaya to Ulus, Meşrutiyet Caddesi-Mithatpaşa-Sıhhiye, and Ulus to Çankaya use the Necatibey Caddesi-Yahya Galip Street route.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Did the Metro Flights Return to Normal in Ankara? 02/04/2018 Ankara Metro, the previous day during the trial of the two-wheel collision as a result of a collision that occurred because of the accident about the Mayor Mustafa Tuna, said in a statement on Saturday morning Saturday morning workers in the subway crash negligence, he said. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Tuna, Kızılay-Batıkent metro line in the morning as it will continue to run again in the normal course of the Tuna, Twitter account made sharing, on the Kızılay-Batıkent metro line after the accident on Saturday announced the completion of repair work. Tuna stated that there were no problems in the trial voyages; Saturday morning about the metro accident around 5.30 Cumartesi
- Metro flights in Istanbul returned to normal 13/06/2013 Metro services in Istanbul returned to normal Taksim Gezi Park events in the last situation related to the metro interruption of the events ... After several days of events in Taksim Square began to return to normal transportation. The subway services to Osmanbey Station were restored. One of the main lines coming to Taksim Square, when the Metro services returned to normal, thousands of people started to use the subway again. While the expectations of the protesters in Gezi Park continue, the police are continuing their seizures on the main and intermediate roads leading to Taksim Square. In a written statement made by Istanbul Transport Inc., all the rail system lines that serve in their facilities are made without any problems and A.Ş
- Taksim was opened to pedestrian traffic and metro services returned to normal 18/06/2013 Taksim was opened to pedestrian traffic and subway schedules returned to normal Taksim Square was opened to pedestrian traffic this morning, vehicles are not allowed to pass. Metro flights continue in normal course. Taksim Square is opened to pedestrian traffic from this morning, vehicles are not allowed to pass. Metro flights continue in normal course. The tension between the police and the demonstrators yesterday in Taksim and around it was replaced by silence today. Taksim Square is completely under police control. Taksim, which is not allowed to enter the vehicles and pedestrians yesterday, has been opened to pedestrian traffic from this morning. Metro flights are also done normally. Car to Taksim Square Taksim
- Metro Expeditions in Taksim 30/06/2013 Metro Expeditions Returned to Taksim: Taksim, the construction machine exploded in the water pipe as a result of the explosion in the subway after the evacuation work returned to normal. During the demolition of the shops located on Cumhuriyet Street, Taksim Square turned into a lake as a construction machine exploded the water pipe. Due to the water flowing to Taksim Metro, the flights were stopped for a while. After the water in the subway, the voyages returned to normal. Source: Mynet
- Yenikapı - Osmanbey metro services returned to normal 08/04/2016 Yenikapı - Osmanbey metro services have returned to normal: Yenikapı-Osmanbey metro services, which could not be carried out for 4 hours last night, returned to normal at 6. The metro expeditions between Yenikapı and Osmanbey could not be carried out for 20.00 hours until 00.00 was closed at 4. At the time the metro was opened, the journeys returned to normal after the malfunction was cleared at 06.00. Yesterday evening, after the breakdown of the 20.00 line between the Yenikapı-Osmanbey stops stopped. From that time on, two metro stations were closed and no passengers were picked up. The metro services between Hacıosman and Osmanbey continued as normal. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality İstanbul
- Metro flights in Istanbul returned to normal 19/12/2016 Metro flights in Istanbul returned to normal: Levent-Yenikapı metro stopped due to technical failure. Expeditions to be stopped due to technical failure returned to normal after a delay of 20 minutes. According to information received from the Istanbul White Table, an energy-related problem was reported to stop stops. Metro flights were stopped between Levent and Yenikapı due to technical failure. Expeditions returned to normal after a delay of approximately 20 minutes. Citizens in the subway on the road had to walk to the stop.
- Aksaray Metro Flights Returned to Normal Due to Breakdown in Istanbul 18/06/2018 Metro Istanbul said on Twitter that Yenikapı - Vezneciler stations stopped at 06: 00 in the morning but the metro around 07.30 returned to normal. Metro flights in Istanbul disrupted due to technical failure. Yenikapı and Vezneciler Stations were not opened for operation due to the power outages, and the flights were opened in 1 queues after 07.30 and an hour and a half working hours. The M2 line has been de-energized and our flights are performed normally. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. Good journeys ... "said." Expeditions-aksadi-1008564153198546944 Metro Istanbul's Twitter account, "Dear passengers,"
- Ankara-Istanbul HRC Flights are back to normal 09/08/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT flights have returned to normal: the two days ago in the Gulf of Kocaeli due to the effect of the hose formed by the shipyard's rolling down the rail 200 tonnage as a result of the closure of the High Speed Train (YHT) expeditions, the clock returned to normal from 06.30 today. HNUMX on Thursday at the hour around the Gulf District effective Hose, a shipyard's 17.00 tonne crane on the railway line, while at a port right next to the tons of tons of containers weighed on the rails. The crane, which disconnected the power lines, was completely removed as a result of the 200 work of the teams. Damage caused by the fall of the crane with broken power lines Kop
- Train Flights in France are back to normal 17/07/2013 Train Trips in France Normalized: After the end of the search-rescue and debris-lifting operations, which were initiated after the Paris-Limoges train's derailment in the Brétigny-sur-Orge Station, derailed in France, the expeditions started again. The trains, which were interrupted since Friday when the accident occurred, returned to normal by the passage of the first train this morning. Intercity train from Orléans, XLUMX, which passes through the Brétigny-sur-Orge Station, has reached Paris Austerlitz Station without any problems. France's National Railway Company (SNCF) said that the speed of the first train passing the accident site is far below the project. Paris-Limoges expedition on Friday ef