When will the Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line be opened? What's the latest? The tram line, which is scheduled to be carried out at the end of the year, will be put into service in mid-2020.
Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram line is located in Istanbul. The line continues to work. The tram line, which will be tested and patrolled at the end of this year, is planned to be put into service by the middle of 2020. Citizen excitedly waiting for the opening of the tram line.
The work of the tram line continues uninterrupted. a first floor tram overhead contact line and continuous energy field in Turkey kilometers long and consists of 10 14 station. While the project's work continues at full throttle, the citizen is eagerly awaiting the date it will be put into service.
The 114 tram line with a capacity of one thousand passengers reaches the Eyüpsultan-Alibeyköy tram line in minutes. The trial line and patrol of the tram line, which is about to end, will begin at the end of the year.
Testing the reliability of the tram line will take about 6 months. Therefore, although there is no clear date when it will be put into service, it is expected to open in mid-2020.
The tram project, which does not include energy poles and overhead power cables, will receive its energy from the system embedded in the rail. The daily passenger capacity of the tram passing through Eyüp and Fatih districts is stated as 114 thousand. The tram project, which will consist of 14 stations, will be able to go from station to station in a total of 35 minutes. The stations of the tram, which will be 10 kilometers long, are curious.
Eyüpsultan-Alibeyköy Tram Line stations
8- Eyüp-Cable Car
9- Eyüp State Hospital
10- Silahtarağa Station
11- Sakarya Neighborhood
12- Alibeyköy Center
13- Alibeyköy Metro
Integration of stations
1. Kabataş- Bağcılar Tram Line (T1) Eminönü Station and City Lines Eminönü ferry terminals and Eminönü Station,
2. Hacıosman-Yenikapı Metro Line (M2) and Küçükpazar Station
3. Beylikdüzü-Söğütlüçeşme Metrobus Line and Ayvansaray Station
4. Eyüp-Pierre Loti-Miniatürk Cable Car Line (TF2) with Eyüp-Cable Car Station
5. Feshane Station with the planned Bayrampaşa-Eyüp Tram Line
6. Silahtarağa Station with the planned Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme Metro Line
7. Planned Eyüp-Yeşilpınar Cable Car Line and Sakarya Neighborhood Station
8. Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro Line (M7) and Alibeyköy Metro Station
9. Seyrantepe-Alibeyköy Metro Line and Alibeyköy Mobile Bus Station
Günceleme: 08/08/2019 13:01