Sakarya Governor Ahmet Hamdi Nayar, Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) Chairman and CEO Prof. Dr. İlhan Kocaarslan returned to the visit.
Stating that they were honored to visit, the General Manager thanked the Governor Nayir for his good wishes. Dr. Kocaarslan, Turkey's largest industrial enterprises in our factory located in the country and stated that they are working will be a source of pride of our city.
Governor Nayir, who visited the facilities and chatted with the factory employees for a while, also carried out a mini test drive by inspecting the locomotives and wagons produced at TÜVASAŞ.
After the reviews General Manager Dr. Governor Ahmet Hamdi Nayir, who received information from Kocaarslan and the relevant authorities, was presented with a briefing about TÜVASAŞ's work and the National Train (EMU) project.
National and local defense industry equipment, the province of TÜVASAŞ with high added value as an industrial enterprise, indicating that the importance of the Governor Nayir, General Manager. Dr. Kocaarslan and wished success to all employees.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Governor Nayir examined Muratdağı Thermal Ski Center 25/09/2016 Governor Nayir examined Muratdağı Thermal Ski Center: Ahmet Hamdi, Governor of Kutahya, made observations at Murat Mountain thermal ski center in Gediz district. Examining the work carried out at the thermal tourism center of Mount Murat, journalists told the journalists that the center's historical, cultural and sports opportunities and values should be promoted well, he said. Nayir, who stated that works are continuing in the hot springs region of Murat Mountain, said: X Apart from this, apart from the motels, the cafeteria with the terrace is completed and the service is provided. more…
- Governor Nayir Investigates at Bilecik YHT Station 23/05/2014 Governor Nayir, Bilecik YHT Station Investigates Founded: Bilecik Governor Ahmet Hamdi Nayir, High Speed Train (YHT) station, found inspections. Bilecik Governor Ahmet Hamdi Nayir, High-Speed Train (YHT) station was found. Governor Nayir, Deputy General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, TCDD Department Head İsmail Murtazaoğlu and Signalization Branch Manager Özgür Karabacak received information about YHT studies and Bilecik YHT Station. Assistant general manager İsa Apaydın, told the stages of the construction of the station. Apaydın, who answered the questions of the press at the end of the examinations, stated that they were doing the test drives of the High Speed Train but could not give a clear date for the opening İncel
- Governor Nayir Gülümbe Ramp 02/07/2014 Governor Nayir Gülümbe Ramped Investigation Founded: Bilecik Governor Ahmet Hamdi Nayir, Bilecik-Istanbul highway in the investigation found. Governor Nayir, 14 Regional Manager Öner Özgür and Deputy Director Mehmet Yazıcı, along with Cengiz Karabıdak, Regional Traffic Inspection Department Director of Bilecik Police Department, and highway authorities, conducted a survey on the ramps of the Bilecik-Istanbul highway. Continuous marking on the highway is seen, due to the wounded and fatal traffic accidents on the route to be taken in the vicinity of the measures to be taken on the scene said.
- Governor Visits Great Tüvasaş 03/11/2012
Sakarya Governor Mustafa Büyük visited TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal in his office. Mustafa Büyük, Governor of Sakarya, is a guest of İnal as a return visit; M Our unity and solidarity are important for our city to flourish and to be advanced in every field. The harmony and dialogue between institutions always brings beauty. TÜVASAŞ is not just our city; is an outstanding organization of our country. On the occasion of this visit, I wish Mr. General Manager Erol Inal Beyfendiye success. Ben TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol inal said that he was honored by the visit of Sakarya Governor Mustafa Büyük, Sak We always stand for dialogue and unity. Both institutions Hem
- Governor Visits Great Tüvasaş 03/11/2012 Sakarya Governor Mustafa Büyük visited TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal in his office. Mustafa Büyük, Governor of Sakarya, is a guest of İnal as a return visit; M Our unity and solidarity are important for our city to flourish and to be advanced in every field. The harmony and dialogue between institutions always brings beauty. TÜVASAŞ is not just our city; is an outstanding organization of our country. On the occasion of this visit, I wish Mr. General Manager Erol Inal Beyfendiye success. Ben TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol inal said that he was honored by the visit of Sakarya Governor Mustafa Büyük, Sak We always stand for dialogue and unity. Both in-house and Hem
- From Rayder to Tüvasaş General Manager Kocaarslan 03/08/2017 He is one of the founders of RAYDER and is still a member of the Supervisory Board. Dr. RAYDER Board of Directors paid a visit to Tüvasaş to congratulate İlhan Kocaarslan on his appointment to the TÜVASAŞ General Directorate and to receive his comments on the contributions and supports to the Rail Systems Sector. RAYDER Board of Directors, Safkar, Aselsan, Medel, Sazcılar, Elektra and Stäubli representatives attended the visit, he also known for his valuable contributions to the industry for many years. With İlhan Kocaraslan; exchange of ideas on domestic production. In particular, the domestic production of the tenders and the support of our domestic companies, the domestic producers to provide arrangements that provide advantages er
- Governor Coş Tüvasaş Participated In Iftar 05/07/2014 Tüvasas Iftar Joins Governor Cos: Turkey Wagon Industries Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) gave iftar dinner at the tavern TÜVASAŞ staff workers. He joined the governor of Sakarya, Hüseyin Avni Coş. İftara, Sakarya Governor Hüseyin Avni Coş, Türk-İş Chairman Ergün Atalay TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal, Assistant General Managers Cuma Çelik, Hikmet Öztürk and Turgut Köksal, senior managers, union representatives and factory workers participated. Sakarya Governor Huseyin Avni Cos dining dinner, m We share the same table together during the month of Ramadan. This is the occasion of the iftar dinner, which will give us the opportunity to serve this beauty.
- Consul General of Georgia Mikaszadze visits Governor Doğan 14/11/2017 Consul General of Trabzon Republic Avtandil Mikaszadze visited Kars Governor Rahmi Dogan in his office. Two countries' relations were discussed during the visit. Especially the Baku-Tbilisi -Kars Railway line was very important for the region. Governor Dogan and Consul General Mikaszadze recently came together with the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project, especially in economic and commercial issues, exchanged views on issues. Mr. Avtandil Mikaszadze, Consul General of the Republic of Georgia in Trabzon, expressed his satisfaction for being in Kars and presented a plaque to Governor Dogan. He presented a plaque to the Consul-General Mikaszadze in Doğan.
- Governor Nayir Visits Sakarya Hyundai Eurotem Factory 15/06/2019 Sakarya Governor Ahmet Hamdi Nayir continued his visit to industrial establishments on Friday every week with the Sakarya Hyundai Eurotem Factory. In front of the factory in Adapazarı, General Manager Eun Taek Lim, Factory Manager Chang Min Park, Production Manager Murat Öktem, Technical Manager Halim Doğan and the Governor Ahmet Hamdi Nayir, who was met by the authorities, Production Manager Murat Öktem, 1964'te railway and defense The factory, which started to serve in the field of industry, stated that the base of Adapazarı facilities was laid in 2006 and that since December 2007 produced more vehicles than 1000. The 30 acre açık
- JSC Tbilisi Rolling Stock Works Railway Company Visits Tüvasaş 09/05/2012 the largest passenger and freight cars delegation of production repair and maintenance of modernization of the factory JSC Tbilisi Rolling Stock Works railway company managers at in Georgia and the Caucasus, Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) 's visited. Company owner and chairman Badri Tsilosani and his delegation were informed about the operation of the factory. TÜVASAŞ General Manager İbrahim Ertiryaki stated that he was happy to welcome the delegation, and the items on the agenda of the meeting were in the axis of possible cooperation and supply of spare parts for freight wagons. Neighborhood relations have always had a different value for Turks uluk