Alsim Alarko, a subsidiary of Alarko Holding, has a share of 50 shares in the group.
Alarko Holding announced yesterday evening that the offer was announced by the group as a esi winning offer esi by 619.6 million euros, excluding VAT, given by the Romanian Railways Administration, the Brasov-Simeria Railway Line, the Apata-Cata Sector Construction tender.
The statement said that after the completion of the necessary legal procedures, it is expected to be invited to the contract negotiations (Source: Reuters).
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kabataş - Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Metro Line Project Alsim Alarko won the tender for procurement, installation and commissioning of electromechanical systems 07/05/2015 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kabatas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro Line Project Electromechanical systems procurement, installation and commissioning works were awarded by Alsim Alarko Metro Line Mecidiyeköy - Kabataş Section and Warehouse Site Construction Works and Kabataş - Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Line and Depot Area; The tender, installation and commissioning of the Electromechanical Systems with Fine Works was concluded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Alas sim
- Sefaköy-Halkalı- Alarko won the tender for Başakşehir Havaray Line 29/03/2017 Sefaköy-Halkalı- Alarko won the tender for the Başakşehir Havaray Line: Alsim Alarko Industrial Plants and Trade Inc., one of the subsidiaries of Alarko Holding, Sefaköy-Halkalı-Başakşehir Havaray Line tender was awarded the most advantageous tender and won the tender. The bid price of the aforementioned tender is announced as 1.292.000.000 TL excluding VAT. "Alarko Alarko Industrial Plants and Trade Inc., one of our Subsidiaries, has been opened by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality / European Side Rail System Directorate," said Alarko Holding.Halkalı-The tender has been the most economically advantageous company in the tender of… Başakşehir Havaray Line Construction, Electro-Mechanical, Fine Works and Vehicle Purchase İnce.
- Alsim Alarko wins tender for Morocco's National Railways 04/04/2012 Alsim Alarko San. Inc. He won the tender of the Moroccan National Railways. Alsim Alarko Industrial Plants and Trade Inc., one of our subsidiaries, has been established in the Kingdom of Morocco in the Kingdom of Morocco for the construction of the Tanger and Kenitra High Speed Train Line Project Lot-1 North Section, Earthworks, Art Structures and Connection Roads Renewal Works-Toarc No: 1 has committed its work against the ONCF (Moroccan National Railways Administration). Contract, Alsim Alarko Industrial Plants and Trade Inc. and signed by the ONCF administration, the ministry approval procedure is expected. Click here to read more www.yatirimlar.com
- Alarko Holding 24/02/2010 Address: Muallim Naci Cad. 6934347 Ortaköy, Istanbul, Turkey Phone: (0212) 310 33 00 Pbx- (0212) 227 52 00 Pbx Fax: (0212) 227 04 27 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org the Web: www.alarko.com.t
- Alarko Holding made a statement on 3. 12/12/2012 Alarko Holding made a statement about 3. Alarko Holding made the following statement: Our subsidiary Alsim Alarko Industrial Plants and Trade Inc. Makyol Construction Industry Tourism and Trade Co. Inc. With the establishment of an equal shared joint venture, the Istanbul Metro 3. Phase 4. Levent - Ayazağa Section Seyrantepe Warehouse and Warehouse Connection Lines Supply Construction and Electromechanical Systems Supply, Installation and Commissioning Works, "Levent - Hisarustu connection and Industry - Seyrantepe additional connection tunnel works" were added.