Istanbul Konya High Speed Train runs 3 daily. This train line, which was previously an 2 voyage, was launched to the 3 voyage on a daily basis. In this way, more passengers are offered the opportunity to travel. The last stop of the train is Konya. The train completes a journey time on average 4 hour 20 minute. Istanbul-Konya High Speed Train passes through Gebze, Izmit, Arifiye, Bilecik, Bozuyuk, Eskisehir stations respectively. You can buy flights with two standard and flexible ticket options and 3 different wagon type options.
The train includes pulman economy, pulman business, pulman business wagons with food. Train ticket prices vary depending on wagon types. Passengers can buy tickets from the most suitable wagon types. At the same time, discounts for certain age and occupational groups offered by TCDD Transportation for main line trains are valid in this high speed train. More detailed information is given in the ticket prices section.
Istanbul-Konya High Speed Train Times
TCDD Transportation, which is the most preferred transportation method between Istanbul and Konya, is a high-speed train application that stops at many stations and receives and downloads passengers. The departure times of the train and arrival to Konya are given below.
If you have any questions, you can call TCDD Transportation or you can start to enjoy this comfortable and privileged journey by purchasing your ticket immediately at the most economical prices on the online ticket purchase page.
(Valid from 08.12.2019)
There is also a bus service for passengers using this high-speed train. Thanks to this service, passengers can easily connect with other districts and provinces after using the high-speed train and enjoy uninterrupted travel. Below are the bus schedules for passengers using the Konya-Istanbul or Istanbul-Konya High Speed Trains.
Karaman-Konya Bus Schedules (For Istanbul YHT)
- Karaman K. 09.35 Konya V. 11.05
- Karaman K. 15.50 Konya V. 17.20
- Antalya - Konya Bus Schedules (For Istanbul YHT)
- Alanya K. 11.30 Konya V. 16.55
- Konya - Antalya Bus Schedules (For Istanbul YHT)
- Konya K. 17.20 Antalya V. 22.35 Train Connection
- Konya-Karaman Bus Schedules (For Istanbul YHT)
- Konya K. 17.30 Karaman V. 18.40 Train Connection
Istanbul-Konya High Speed Train Stations
Passengers going from Istanbul to Konya pass through the stations listed below.
- Istanbul Pendik Hotels
Istanbul Konya High Speed Train Ticket Prices
- Standard Ticket. 85.00 TL
- Standard Dining. 85.00 TL
- Business Standard Ticket. 123,50 TL
- Flexible Ticket. 102,00 TL
- Flexible Ticket to Business. 148,00 TL
- 13-26 young people, teachers, citizens of the 60-64 age group, members of the press, groups receiving 12 ticket, TAF members and passengers who buy round-trip tickets from the same station receive a% 20 discount.
- 0-6 children, war veterans and first degree relatives, severely disabled citizens, state athletes and first degree martyrs are free of charge.
- Citizens over the age of 65, children of the age of 7-12, and children of the age of 0-6 on request of a separate place are entitled to a 50% discount.
Valid YHT for expeditions from 08.12.2019 date CLICK HERE
For Current YHT Train and Bus Connections Since 08.12.2019 CLICK HERE
To get High Speed Train tickets online CLICK HERE