Train Engineer Course Announcement: TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Within the scope of the “Regulation on Active Labor Services işçi, the training of the labor mechanic personnel to be taken to the provincial units of the General Directorate will be put into practice before the employment. Competence based train driver course will be opened in Adana, Sivas and Eskişehir (2 Group) provinces. Applications will be made through İşkur.
- 13 January 2019 Sunday (Eskisehir, Sivas)
- 14 January 2019 Monday (Adana)
28 January / 01 February 2019
The first 2018 candidate (the first 93 candidate in the Eskişehir Province will be opened as a separate class) will be called for the trainee selection according to the ranking of the 60 points from the 60 KPSS 2 score type.
PLANNED APPLICATION DATES
Course Start Date Start Date End Date
- Eskisehir, Sivas 11 March 2019 25 October 2019
- Eskisehir, Adana 08 April 2019 27 November 2019
REQUIRED COURSES REQUIRED IN CANDIDAS
- Electronic Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Rail Systems Machinery Technology
- Rail Systems Electric-Electronic Technology
- Rail Systems Mechanic
CONDITIONS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
A- Conditions to Search
- 1- Not being 35 as of the deadline,
- 2-2018 KPSS Grade points (P93) over the type of 60 and have received a score,
- 3- The male applicants must be on duty as of the deadline of application, exempt or 31.12.2019 (including)
- 4- To graduate from the above mentioned school departments,
- 5- Health status to be eligible to serve as a machinist.
B- Documents Required for Trainee Elections
- 1 - Identity Card,
- 2- Diploma,
- 3-2018 KPSS Associate Degree Score Certificate,
- 4- Criminal record with Turkish ID number,
- 5- Military service certificate from male candidates,
C- Documents to be Requested after Trainee Selection
- 1 - Identity Card,
- 2- Diploma,
- 3-2018 KPSS Associate Degree Score Certificate,
- 4- Criminal record with Turkish ID number,
- 5- Military service certificate from male candidates,
- 6- Health board report from the main list
a. Report of the Health Board, taken from fully-equipped public hospitals or official university hospitals. In the medical report;
- I. Vision Degrees (right-left eye specified separately)
- ii. Color Inspection (ishihora test)
- iii. Hearing Examination (pure tone mean 500,1000 and 2000 frequencies should be 0 - 35 DB in audiometric examination)
b. The reports were taken in order to determine whether the health status is suitable for working as a mechanist; Health reports that they have received from State Hospitals or official university hospitals are evaluated by the group determinant of TCDD TAŞIMACALIK AŞ and the health groups where it can work will be determined.
6- Psychotechnical Inspection Report, (Those who are determined to be eligible to work as a mechanic will be sent to the psychotechnical examination. The health and psychotechnical examination fees will be covered by the candidate.
Instead of candidates determined to be unable to work as a mechanist as a result of a health and psychotechnical examination, the substitute candidates will be invited in order.
ISSUES TO BE KNOWN BY İŞKUR
1- The course will open without employment guarantee.
2- Applicants who have the conditions for the courses to be opened in different provinces can be admitted without seeking residence. However, only one province will apply for participation in the course.
3-2018 KPSS will be invited to the candidates for the trainees by the ISKUR on the basis of their score (P93).
4- Trainees will be selected by the Commission to be appointed by the General Directorate of TCDD. Personnel from İŞKUR Provincial Directorate or İŞKUR General Directorate units will be appointed if the trainee choices are requested.
5 - Trainee selection dates will be announced along with the original and reserve lists.
Those who have completed the course to be opened by 6-İŞKUR must obtain 11UY0035-Train Engineer (Level 4) from the institution authorized to issue certificates. Those who do not receive this document will not be able to apply for the job announcement to be opened by TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ.
8-11UY0035-Train Engineer - (Level 4) exam and certification fee will be covered by the candidates.
Applicants who start work at 9- TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. will not be able to request a minimum of 5 during the year.
10- The candidates to be hired will be subject to the Labor Law numbered 4857.
11- 2 can be used to terminate the contracts of those who are not eligible to work as a mechanist or to assign them to the non-art worker cadres. It is authorized.
12- 7 4857 25 2 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX of XNUMX. TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. the fees received during the training, course and internship programs, and the training courses and the internship expenses made during this period are demanded ½.
13- Machinist Worker Task Description is explained below.
DESCRIPTION OF MACHINE WORKING
1) To use the truck (locomotive, maneuvering locomotive, train set and train heating wagon) which they are authorized to use in accordance with operating instructions. 60 minutes before the departure time of the train (depending on the characteristics of the regions, climatic conditions and trains, depending on the availability of the Regional Director) to be on duty in suburban trains and suburban trains from the workshop / depot in the event of the train's departure time 30 minutes before they are on duty to prepare the trainer in the train. In the case of maneuvering and commuter trains in the service; The staff is on time to change places. TCDD Officers to be made by the official dress, tool and tool bag in accordance with the Guidance to help to come to duty.
2) To perform the tasks specified in their daily, weekly and monthly duty schedules (such as Train Supply, Warehouse and Gar Maneuver, Warehouse Reservoir, Train Heating, Firemen, Delegate in other warehouses).
3) If they are assigned to warehouse services, they are at work at the hours specified in the task schedules.
4) To sign the duty tracking model (4011 model) to the duty warehouse manager when they come to the workplace to be officially appointed.
5) To read the new orders in the orders book (evamir) and sign the ledger for the information when they take office.
6) Check the notes of the failures written to the repair vehicle of the train they are in charge of.
7) To take the locomotive activity model (2088 model) of the traction vehicle of the train they are in charge. To ensure that the required sections are properly filled, and to fill in the sections which they must fill.
8) To check that the train's fixtures (and spare parts cabinet) in the truck of the train are complete and lead to the lead areas.
9) To make necessary technical control of the traction vehicle of the train they are working according to the preparation, handling and delivery instructions of each type of vehicle or according to the principles of shape and sorting provided in the trainings. To check that the safety systems are active and operational.
10) If the traction vehicle of the train they are working for is a locomotive, it will be able to approach the train properly and check the proper connection of the harnesses and air contact, and then fill the train air and make full brake experience. Full braking experience to experience full braking experience in case of doubt.
11) After having prepared the train they are in charge, to sign the section of the train's related traffic chart. To take delivery of the models to be found next to the station / gar officer.
12) Check the setting of the time clock of the truck when the train is moving and adjust if necessary.
13) To move the train with the station / gar officer or signal message. Train; after the train or the maneuver in the train series, and then disconnected from the station / gar shears after the exit process, before starting to speed the braking with the engineer faucet, the brake effect of the train practically regardless of the type of train to do checks.
14) Carry out the course of the train in accordance with all regulations, instructions and orders related to driving and navigation.
15) To provide trainer trainees with trainings about their duties and to use them on their own responsibility.
16) Signing the response by ensuring that the delays that may occur due to the failures in the train during the service are written correctly on the traffic chart.
17) To have a good dialogue with other staff members while serving.
18) To record the technical values of the tractors used in the highest ramp on the train route during their service in the relevant sections of the repair book. Write down the deficiencies and shortcomings of the traction vehicle during the journey to the repair log.
19) To perform full or simple braking experience when needed.
20) To ensure the heating and control of the passenger train they are in charge during the train heating season. To use the generator wagon which will be used in train heating according to the instructions for using the generator wagon in accordance with the instructions given in the trainings, to supervise the connection to the train by preparing them completely for the service, to make the train suitable for the weather conditions and not to cause the passenger complaints.
21) Taking care of energy and material savings in the train during service.
22) To perform the necessary repair and reclamation work by using the accompanying tool and tool bag in order to eliminate the malfunction in the trains or trains in the trains in the service, to inform the faulty parts with the solid parts in the spare, to use the emergency intervention and arrangement methods, to remove the vehicle or the wagons from the train or ask for help.
23) If the fault in the towing vehicle during the service cannot be removed, continue with the load reduction if necessary or to remove the load at the ramp outputs two times.
24) To report deficiencies and deficiencies related to navigation of other units during service.
25) Using the communication tools in the stations and gates to communicate with the workplaces where they are connected while removing the failures in the train during service.
26) During their duties, the trainee give all kinds of orders to the machinists regarding their duties.
27) To make the full brake experience in the station / station where the service is finished before the truck is cut off from the train.
28) All workplaces and stations that are not closed or train personnel or train workers are provided; to make and finalize the arrangements of the train, locomotive and station to the station / workplace and to make necessary arrangements for dispatching from the workplace or station to the station or the traffic control center, and to conclude, in case of any failure of the towing or towing truck (to ensure the correction of the fault first if the fault cannot be solved) connecting to or disconnecting from the train, securing the towed vehicle or the wagon.
29) In case of accident and incident by using the communication tools or their own corporate telephone to provide a consensus with the traffic control center, if any, the train chief, or other machinist with the arrangement of the scissors and the necessary maneuvering services (to connect the train) and to conclude.
30) After the full brake experience at the station / station where the service is finished, by examining the train's traffic chart, to check the accuracy of the notes written about the draw frame on the traffic chart.
31) At the end of the service to take to the depot vehicle to take to the warehouse.
32) Delivery of draw frame tools; to deliver to the personnel in the workplace according to the principles of preparation and use of each type of vehicle, the instructions of the preparation and delivery, or the principles of the form and sequence laid down in the trainings.
33) The delivery book and operating model belonging to the truck, to deliver to the warehouse staff.
34) After the end of the service, 30 will deliver the delivery services to the authorized personnel at the workplace. Leaving the workplace in order to ensure their rest and to be rested to their next task.
35) In addition to the duty of the engineer, the train conductor will also perform the tasks related to navigation;
a) When they begin, to control the traffic schedule and its attachments by taking the traffic schedules and their annexes of the train they are assigned from the relevant station / station officials.
b) To check whether the organization of the train to be received according to the records in the traffic schedules is prepared in accordance with regulations and orders. To determine the deficiencies and shortcomings of the equipment and to eliminate them. Ensuring the removal of wagons or wagons that are in danger of disqualification.
c) To check the load of the wagons in the train, according to the procedures in the traffic chart, to set the brake adjustment arms to the full-empty passenger-load position according to the type of train. In the case of a passenger car in the train organization, the passenger car is cleaned and the lighting and heating equipment is running and the water is filled and the number of the wagons to be assigned to its commanders is given.
d) To look at the signs that the train and staff should have next.
e) Trains; take delivery by checking that their deficiencies have been eliminated and prepared according to the provisions of the relevant regulation,
f) Performing complete and simple braking and brake tests with the participation of the driver (trainee) or the officer in charge of the legislation and the engineer or trainee mechanic in the train (to brake and decode the control) and to ensure the signing of the traffic chart,
g) By inspecting the wagons when receiving a train, loading of the wagons, connecting the harnesses, the height of the bumpers from the rail cork, the groups of the wagons in terms of the arrival stations, and the carriage of the transported goods in accordance with the conditions specified in the regulations, to be completely sure, during this inspection to determine the danger of a traumatic or irregularity in the departure of the train, to provide immediate remedy, if it is not possible to move the dangerous wagon from the array,
h) To take delivery by checking the documents of the wagons to be shipped with the transport documents,
ı) To check the seals of the sealed wagons in the train series from the railcar and the transport document, to make the necessary operation and to make the necessary operations about the wagons whose seals are broken or different number,
i) To ensure that other personnel on the train perform their duties as required by the regulation,
j) To control the wagons to be added to the train at the stations without wagon service organization or wagon technician. If the wagons are suitable for navigation,
k) take the necessary measures to prevent the single locomotive or trains that are sent to the defective train from crashing into the standing train,
l) In case of stopping the train in front of a sign in the TMI system or at any point in the main road, assigning one of his / her personnel from the time of arrival of the train to the station and informing the train to the neighboring stations and traffic control by radio or telephone,
m) If there is no normal speed between the two stations, or if the normal travel time is not reached to the station that 15 minutes have passed, inform the neighboring station or traffic controller without delay.
n) The train it supplies cannot make its normal speed and follows a train or station and trains; this train to move from the adjacent station from the time of motion by the traffic controller to report according to the order, traffic control or traffic control can not be talked, on the right rail of the railway 800 er meters with two pieces of firecrackers to put on / continue to move on,
o) If the train he / she has purchased is not able to do normal speed in a place very close to the station where he / she moves, and it is understood that he / she will arrive to the station to the next station with big delay and this delay will give a big delay to trains on the rear or near, inform the traffic controller on the station or TMİ and TSİ systems. to look forward or backward,
p) If it is not possible to return to the station to which it is moving due to the failure of the train provided, and cannot be talked by telephone or radio except for the TSI and DRS systems, by assigning a staff at the braking distance from the front of the train, the entrance samafor, the forward guard or the head scissors 500 to drive back and from here to the station by notifying the situation to act according to the order. If there is a train that follows, it is necessary to stop the train provided by the train at the departure time and secure it with signs,
r) If the train it supplies has to stop on the highway for any reason, first investigate the cause of this stop. If the train cannot continue, except for the TSI and DRS regions, to protect from both sides with signs starting from the back and traffic controller in the TSI and TMI system, to inform the neighboring stations on the phone, radio, telegraph or other way,
s) On the road to protect the train it supplies, starting from both ends of the train, according to the slope and the characteristics of the region, the 750-850-1050 meters as a stop sign, the red flag, the red edge of the white round plate or the red lighted lantern, and sew to put three firecrackers in the 50 meter range, starting with the stop sign. According to the situation of another train in the future, the first right, the second left, the third to be put back to the right to put / order, while in the TSI and DRS system provided that the train to keep the two blocks in a busy manner as above but only to secure from behind,
t) If the train is stopped on the main road, the stop of the train between the two stations will pass by 15 minutes, the traffic controller and the neighbor stations will be able to call the radio or telephone, stop the train for a long time, the reason for the stop, the road can be continued, to inform the kilometer of the place,
u) Performing the transportation of the train by contacting the traffic control center in the stations where there is no closed or movement officer,
ü) In the event of deray, accident and carambol, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation by making the necessary operations serial and correct to the relevant units,
v) Delivering the train documents and related models as specified in the regulation station, regulations and orders,
y) Comply with the speech procedures mentioned in the relevant legislation in all conversations with traffic, related to traffic,
36) To perform the duties to be determined by the regulations and orders that will be published after the date of this protocol, as determined by the regulations and orders that have been applied before the date of this protocol,
37) In case of waiting for the trains in which they are in charge, waiting for the road to be opened to traffic again, taking the train to the first station,
38) Doing, disassembling, repairing, maintenance and assembling works related to their jobs in the workplaces, when necessary and in leisure time.
39) From the mechanic workers, in accordance with General Order 214; Those who are successful in internships, courses and training programs and who are eligible to receive maneuvering locomotive use certificate are assigned to the employer as tractors in trains.