As part of the ongoing extension work on the tram line in Eskişehir, Gaffar Okkan Street will be closed to traffic due to the infrastructure works to be carried out by the General Directorate of ESKİ.
Gaffar Okkan Street 30 January 2019 is being closed to traffic on Wednesday. The extension of the tram line due to the infrastructure work to be carried out by the General Directorate of the General Directorate of Istanbul to be closed to the traffic in the statement of the Metropolitan Municipality said the drivers use the alternative routes.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Şehit Yüzbaşı Tuncer Güngör Street is closed to traffic due to estram extension works 05/09/2012 Within the scope of Tramway Extension Lines Construction Works, the former General Directorate of Metropolitan Municipality, Şehit Yüzbaşı Tuncer will close the street for one day on September (today) due to the displacement works to be carried out in Güngör Street. Authorities, citizens prefer alternative routes and work in the areas of traffic signs and warned to comply with the markers. Also, due to the works, public transport vehicles will use the Atatürk Bulvarı Migros Junction-Emekci Street-Kanalbasi Street-Dumlupinar Street-Sehit Captain Tuncer Gungor Street as a round-trip route. Source: www.eskisehir-bld.gov.tr
- Railway Street is closed to traffic 29/10/2013 Railway Street in Kony is being closed to traffic: A part of Railway Street will be closed to traffic due to road construction works to be done by Konya Metropolitan Municipality. Due to road construction work to be carried out by Konya Metropolitan Municipality, part of Railway Street will be closed to 30 October - 5 November. Due to the study, it will be closed on the Istanbul Yolu and Karaköprü Street entrances and the traffic will be provided via İstanbul Yolu and Küçükdere Street.
- In Düzce, Istanbul Caddesi will be transferred to rail system 19/07/2012 Düzce Mayor Ismail Bayram, Istanbul Street after the closure of traffic to the rail system, said the transition. . We're going to step by step, Bayram said Bayram. İsmail Bayram evaluated the works on the closure of Istanbul Street with the application of parking ban. In his speech about the project in question, the Chairman said, eyi Our project is to close the street in traffic and install a rail system. In order to reach this point we said that we will go to the stage stage. We applied a parking ban. Now we are making the right preparation for a single strip application. Of course, they all require new investments. Future studies of the rail system studies. That arrangement is healthy O
- Kazım Karabekir Street, which was closed to traffic as part of the Ankara metro operation, suffered shopkeepers 24/08/2012 Ankara Altındağ district Kazım Karabekir Street for months because of the work of the suburbs of the street around the shopkeepers are victims. 42 tradesmen who could not even pay their rent lowered dandruff, many tradesmen began to take off. Tradesmen, as soon as possible to open the street called for traffic. Kazım Karabekir Street, 5 month ago due to the metro operation was closed as one-way transportation. The work of tradesmen in the 6 hand in the vicinity of the closed street came to a halt as vehicles were blocked. Tradesmen have been waiting for the street to be opened for months, but no results have been received so far. Şükrü who trades on the closed street an
- Beyoğlu Tersane Caddesi 7 to be closed to traffic in October 05/10/2012 In a written statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Beyoğlu Tersane Street, '' Istanbul Metro between Yenikapı-Unkapanı Metro Construction Work '' construction of the '' Golden Horn Metro Transition Bridge's approach viaduct for the construction of steel construction scaffolding, 6 October On Saturday, 24.00 and 7 will be closed on October and October between 24.00 and vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Karaköy, Unkapanı, Balat direction of the vehicles to go; Galata Bridge from Eminonu, from the direction of Şişhane Karaköy, Eminönü direction of the vehicles to go; Unkapanı Bridge-Eminönü-Galata Bridge over, Unkapanı, Balat direction to go to the direction of Eminonu-Galata Bridge to go to the vehicles were recorded. In a statement, a day of Tersane Street Açık
- Tersane Avenue was closed to traffic due to Haliç Metro Bridge work 10/02/2013 Shipyard Street was closed to traffic due to the work of the Golden Horn Metro Bridge. Drivers who are unaware that the street is closed to traffic, traffic was a surprise. Istanbul Taksim-Yenikapı Haliç metro bridge due to the construction of the foot connection 30 hour vehicle and pedestrian traffic closed Thursday Market, known as one of the quietest days of the Tersane Street lived. Drivers who were unaware that the street was closed, great surprise when trying to enter the road. The drivers who saw that the road was closed to traffic used alternative ways. A ağ
- Ragıp Gümüşpala Street 17 to be Closed to Traffic in February 16/02/2013 Ragıp Gümüşpala Street 17 to be Closed to Traffic in February Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (İBB) announced that the Haliç Metro Transit Bridge will be closed for traffic during the 30 hours of Eminönü Ragıp Gümüşpala Street. In the written statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, ük Istanbul Metro will be used for the construction of viaducts over the Ragip Gumuspala Street (Unkapani Eminonu) within the scope of the Istanbul Metro Halic Metro Transition Bridge works. will be closed "said. Alternative routes in the statement are as follows: "Eminönü'den Karaköy, Besiktas' direction of the drivers Unkapanı bridge - Beyoglu Talimhane street lam
- Drivers Attention! Factories Street to be Closed to Traffic 29/05/2018 The Metropolitan Municipality, which is continuing its road construction, maintenance and repair works all over Eskişehir, announced that the street will be closed to traffic due to the work that will be carried out on Fabrikalar Street in 30 May 2018 Wednesday. Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement: Tepebaşı Located within the boundaries of our district and Ismet Inonu 1 Street and the University Street connects the Factory Street 30 May Wednesday due to work on the road between 08.00 and 18.00 will be closed to traffic between the two-way street. .
- Gazi Yakup Satar Street to be Closed to Traffic 19/12/2018 In Eskişehir, the part of Gazi Yakup Satar Street, which is between Gaffar Okkan Street and City Line 1 Street is being closed in December. As a result of the infrastructure works to be carried out by ESK General Directorate within the scope of the extension works for the tram line, the Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality stated that “Drivers should use the Gazi Yakup Satar Street, Gaffar Okkan Street, Sıhhiye Square, Sakarya 23 Street as an alternative route. . Ild
- İnönü Boulevard, which was closed to traffic in June due to Ankara metro operation, was opened to two-way traffic 25/10/2012 İnönü Boulevard, which was closed to traffic in June due to the subway work of Kızılay-Çayyolu, was opened to two-way traffic. The construction of the subway construction of the capital in the capital of İnönü Boulevard after the direction of Kızılay-Eskişehir, Eskişehir-Kızılay direction opened to traffic. Lightning, who came to İnönü Boulevard and said, ret As a result of the long efforts and efforts of our teams, we made the road open to two-way traffic. Let Ankara be good and auspicious ur. The first vehicle to surprise the Minister, the opening of the road after the opening of the Eskişehir-Kizilay stop the first vehicle stopped and chatted for a while. The driver of the vehicle has long said that the road is closed for use, ed