In Australia, an iron mining company, Rio Tinto, launched the fully automated rail network with the world's largest train robot.
The railway network in Pilbara, Western Australia, has a length of about 800 kilometers. Trains run an hour-long journey, including loading and unloading of cargo. The company spokesman said that this system is a first in the world.
This road, the world's first self-sustaining heavy-duty heavy-duty rail network, is at the very top of the reach of a million-dollar project. Trains equipped with fully self-controlling software are used to transport inter-port cargoes.
Self-driving technology will be seen in many areas in the future. Self-driving cars are currently one of the most well-known technologies. With the further development of this technology, various vehicles such as driverless boats and driverless aircraft can be seen.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tüduşaşlı workers invented semi-automated welding robot 20/08/2015 Tüdemsaşl workers has invented a robot welding semi-automated: Turkey Railway Industry (TÜDEMSAŞ) Ibrahim Alkan working as a welder, together with the work they do in difficulty due to colleagues, spend less labor and semi-automated to eliminate errors that can occur during welding has invented a welding robot . Ibrahim Alkan, father of 3 children, worked in the Tampon Manufacturing Department of TUDEMSAS Metal Works Factory, and co-founded a semi-automated welding robot with the support of TUDEMSAS General Manager Yildiray Kocarslan. Alkan and his friends who seek to get rid of the negative effect of the gas source on human life,
- Ansaldo wins signaling and train control auctions in the US and Australia 11/04/2012 Ansaldo STS has won 81.7 million Euro train control and signaling auctions in the US and Australia. Ansaldo STS Corporation signed an agreement with the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) for € 73.4m for the supply of the intelligent train control (PTC) system to be used in SEPTA regional rail system operating in five districts of Philadelphia. In Australia, Ansaldo signed a signaling and train control contract for the € 7.8m within the framework of the development project of the Ravensworth Mining Complex in New Hunter Valley, New South Wales. Source: Raillynews
- Australian Ambassador High Speed Rail System in Turkey Beautiful Model For Us 28/03/2013 Australian Ambassador High Speed Rail System for Us Beautiful Model Australia's Ambassador to Ankara in Turkey Biggs in Eskisehir: "High Speed Rail System in Turkey, Good Model For Our Therefore I say to my friends in the Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there are always in case we do make recommendations to Turkey. Sometimes we have to get them suggestions. Australian Ambassador Ian Biggs, in Turkey High speed Train (YHT) said it was a good model for them the system. according to a statement from the governor's office, Ambassador Biggs, Eskisehir In his speech Biggs visited the visit of Tropfest, Australia's most famous short film festival Val
- Australia, 40 will apologize for the previous Granville train disaster 16/01/2017 Australia, 40 apologize for the previous Granville train disaster: The New South Wales (NSW) State 40 will apologize to families who lost their loved ones in the Granville train disaster after years. 18 In this tragic incident on January 1977, the suburban train took off the rails near the Granville train station and the bridge collapsed on the wagons; 83 was killed and 213 was injured. Minister of Transport, Andrew Constance made a statement to the ABC, including apology for those affected. , No doubt, everyone is very upset about this, Con Constance said. … Over the years, our nation has had to deal with one of the most terrible disasters in its history. “
- Urban Railways Fair 2012 Australia - Melbourne 26/04/2012 Urban Railways 2012 Fair 08 / 05 / 2012 - 09 / 05 / 2012 will be held in Melbourne, Australia. Please click for detailed information about the fair
- Western Australia Transport Summit 2012 - Perth 19/06/2012 21-22 2012 to be edited between August 9. Western Australia Transport The 2012 Summit will be held in Perth, Australia to provide industry development to meet growing export demand and to create new ideas for WA's transportation projects and strategies. For detailed information about the organization please CLICK HERE Source: Raillynews
- Ansaldo STS wins railway signaling tender in Australia 16/11/2012 Ansaldo STS won the tender for the installation of a signaling system for the 14.7 km extension of the Perth metropolitan railway line 17.900.000 million Euro (A 7,5 $), which was opened by PTA of Western Australia's Public Transport organization. Ansaldo STS undertook the signaling and design work for the new extension. In addition, Ansaldo will also install STS Automatic Train Protection technology. The project is expected to be completed in approximately 2 years. Source: Raillynews
- Pilbara railway project in Australia postponed for six months 22/11/2012 QR National, Atlas Iron and Brockman Mining in Western Australia, Pilbara 3,5 billion A iron ore Pilbara railway project planned to be built in Western Australia, six months due to rising costs, variable iron ore prices and uncertainty regarding the amount of ore to be carried by companies on the said railway line reportedly postponed. Atlas Iron had agreed with local coal transport company QR National to conduct a feasibility study for the iron ore project. The study was expected to be completed by the end of this year and the construction works were expected to end in 2015. Source: SteelOrbis
- Australian Consul General Visits TCDD 21/08/2014 Consul General of Australia in Istanbul Visited TCDD: Consul General of Australia in Istanbul Lino STRANGIS visited Deputy Director General of TCDD Adem KAYIŞ in 14 August 2014. BELIS, expressing his pleasure to welcome Australia's Istanbul Consul General STRANGIS at TCDD, stated that this visit was the first step towards developing railway relations between the two countries. Consul General STRANGIS, carried out projects in the field of railways in Turkey closely they followed and expressed their desire to strengthen dialogue between the two countries, the situation of railways in Australia and gave some stunning information about developments in the railway field. Head Consul, between 23-26 September 2014 os
- Australian Ambassador Visits TCDD 24/12/2014 Australian Ambassador Visited TCDD: Australian Ambassador to Ankara James Larsen visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman in his office. Turkey and to discuss the potential cooperation opportunities in the field of railways across Australia in a period Larsen expressing his pleasure to welcome you to TCDD Karaman, they are experts of both countries railways will collaborate in different areas and said that he desired to be made to participate in our Entity to the conference to be held. Karaman, but he said it's the first step to be taken towards cooperation was invited to Turkey in order to share the knowledge and experience of an expert from Australia is not possible. Ambassador Larsen, General Manager Karaman'i 4-5 March 2015 Büyükel