Malatya Metropolitan Mayor Hacı Uğur Polat visited Trambus Maintenance and Repair Center and received information from MOTAŞ General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgacı.
Stating that the vehicles on the line have been followed with the 158 camera in the field, Mayor Polat said, Pol A comfortable and modern transportation service is provided by MOTAŞ on 22 Trambus and Ring Road. With the 158 camera placed at the stops and intersections, Trambuses are monitored instantly. In the 2018 year, approximately 61 thousand citizens, including% 690, used Trambuses. Comfortable, spacious, quiet, environmentally friendly and saves up to% 75 compared to diesel fuel vehicles. While MOTAŞ supervised its own service with its established camera tracking system, it also has a deterrent role against possible crime in Malatya. I would like to thank all of our staff who produced works at our service point in Malatya. M
President Polat then visited the maintenance workshop, and also received information about the work carried out Trambüsler.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Apaydın, "Trains are followed instantly" said 13/12/2018 While the authorities refrained from making a clear statement about the causes of the YHT catastrophe in Ankara, the preliminary information revealed that it was due to negligence as in Çorlu. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın a week ago, the SOE Commission "ambitious" by making statements, infrastructure and maintenance this year, the resource allocated for the 7.5 billion pounds, "trains are doing instant follow-up," he argued. In December, 6 examined the accounts of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydınthe opposition lawmakers in Corlu, the train crash and the infrastructure problems faced with the insistent questions faced. The criticism of the lack of infrastructure “Traffic management system established…
- Trambuses Started to Carry Passengers with a Ceremony in Malatya (Photo Gallery) 11/03/2015 TRAMBUS in a ceremony in Malatya Shuttle Launches: the first city in the world after 362 TRAMBUS will be used as public transport in Malatya in Turkey I first began to carry the passengers. the time taken for the first time in Malatya Metropolitan of TRAMBUS implemented by the Municipality in Turkey, a ceremony was held due. The ceremony at Trambus Care Center behind MAŞTİ; Mayor Ahmet Çakır, Secretary General Arif Emecen, Metropolitan and District Municipal Assembly Members, Deputy Secretary General, Department Heads, Branch Managers, Company General Managers, company representatives, members of the press and a large group of citizens attended. A FIRST AND SAMPLE PROJECT Newly made Trambus Maintenance İL
- Pink Trambuses Ready for Mission in Malatya 21/08/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality by the use of women only for the use of 2 pink trambus in the period of new education will begin to service said. Considering the demand of a group of girls studying at İnönü University, the 2 pieces of pink trambles, which were ordered, will be realized in the new education period. Only the ladies were intended to use pink trambus after the assembly was brought to Malatya. Late in the day by President Erdogan came into service for the public opening of Malatya pink TRAMBUS are to be tested for the first time in Malatya Turkey as application now. Since the first day of the public announcement of the pink trambus project with a great success both İnönü una
- Anlı Supervised Asphalt and Refuge Studies 15/07/2014 Anlı Supervised Asphalt and Refuge Studies: Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Co-Chair Fırat Anlı examined the asphalting of roads in Gökkuşağı Evleri region and tree planting studies in the median at Kamışlo Boulevard. Co-Chair of the Metropolitan Municipality, Fırat Anlı, studied the asphalting works of the streets and roads behind the Gökkuşağı Houses. Anlı received information about the works made by Bülent Uçan, Head of the Department of Science Affairs. Flying, during the month of Ramadan planned on the streets and roads as a team work as an 3 asphalt, said that the work in Bagcilar region. Flying, Silvan-University connection with Hayati Avşar Street after the work in the Yeniköy Cemetery asphalted the roads passed. After moaning İn
- Malatya trolleybus system follows many cities 26/04/2013 Malatya trolleybus system is followed by many cities Troleybüs (Trambus) public transportation system followed by Samsun, Kahramanmaras, Sivas and Izmit Municipalities appeared to follow. The Municipality of Malatya will be implemented to solve the problem of traffic in the city of Troleybüs (Trambus) public transportation system followed by Samsun, Kahramanmaras, Sivas and Izmit Municipalities appeared to follow. According to the information given by a municipal official, 22 April 2013 in the municipal service building Beydağı meeting hall and vice president of the commission of the commission under the presidency of Alican Bozkurt and the bid of a single firm 10 pieces trambus purchase tender ilgili
- Satellite Tracking for Public Transport in Malatya 06/12/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, which raises service quality day by day in order to provide a high quality and comfortable service in transportation, continues to work for citizens to use public transportation vehicles in a reliable way. Within the scope of the works initiated within the scope of the Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department, firstly, 580 vehicle with a J-plate was installed in the city. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality to ensure the safety of citizens using public transport and to keep track of possible violations in the electronic environment of the M plate and passenger transport vehicles to the vehicle tracking system, the vehicle camera with emergency ehir
- Trouvasses in Malatya prepare to carry passengers 18/02/2015 Malatyada TRAMBUS is preparing to passengers: Turkey will start using a long hiatus, the first time in Malatya after the TRAMBUS, essays will be on the road after driving ... after a long break in Turkey will be introduced for the first time in Malatya TRAMBUS are being prepared for carrying passengers. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality transport services within the scope of road works are completed test trambus test. ANKARA AND ISTANBUL I USED Many years ago Ankara and TRAMBUS have been canceled but later used in Istanbul, equipped with new technologies form to exit the first road in Malatya in Turkey are subjected to a test drive. With the catenary system connected to the electrical wires, but also with diesel engine indeki
- Maldives Trambuses Free to Market 11/03/2015 In TRAMBUS Malatyada Services are free until Sunday: Created the first time due to the time of Trambus Malatya Metropolitan be implemented by the City ceremony in Turkey. The ceremony at Trambus Care Center behind MAŞTİ; Mayor Ahmet Çakır, Secretary General Arif Emecen, Metropolitan and District Municipal Assembly Members, Deputy Secretary General, Department Heads, Branch Managers, Company General Managers, company representatives, members of the press and a large group of citizens attended. 15 will carry free passengers until March Sunday, Mayor of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Ahmet Çakır Trambüsın 11 will begin to carry passengers as of March and 15 March Sunday Mart
- Malatya trumpuses quarterly 1 million 200 thousand passengers 11/07/2015 Maldives trambuses quarterly 1 million 200 thousand passengers:% 75 Eco-Friendly Trambuses Providing Energy Saving TRAMBERS, which started to carry passengers around 3 months ago by the Metropolitan Municipality of Malatya, attract great attention by citizens. According to the information given about the subject, started to serve between MAŞTİ - the University, the quality, comfortable and quiet because of the citizens received full marks. 1 million 200 thousand passengers in three months Malatya Metropolitan Municipality offered service to the citizens of the Trambus in a short period of three months, approximately 1 million 200 thousand passengers served. In Turkey, the first domestic ...
- Domestic trambles opened to the world 07/10/2015 Indigenous TRAMBUS opened to the world: the service offered as the first domestic production in Turkey TRAMBUS, International Association of Public Transport (UITP) organized by the 'International Workshop on Trolleybus Systems received full marks from the authorities. International Association of Public Transport is the largest nonprofit organization in the public transport sector in the world (UITP), 'under the International Trolleybus Systems Workshop offered to serve as the first domestic production TRAMBUS project in Turkey was held in Malatya. Bozankaya participated in the workshop organized by Malatya Metropolitan Municipality as a producer company. Workshop senior public transport from Saudi Arabia to Germany from different countries from Latin America to England and from municipalities in Turkey ...