TEM Motorway Tuzla Orhanlı Intersection - Şekerpınar Junction between the center of the O-4 (TEM) Motorway in order to make the middle foot manufacturing direction will be provided in two directions in the direction of Istanbul - Ankara towards Istanbul.
Within the scope of the arrangement of TEM side roads by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Directorate of Science Works, the construction of the bridge between the 4 + 30 - 500 + 32 kilometers of O-400 (TEM) Istanbul - Ankara Motorway will be carried out.
22 22.00 is planned to end in 23 on December Saturday and 13.00 is scheduled to end in December at XNUMX.
Between the working hours, the direction of Istanbul will be provided as a two-way departure from Istanbul to Ankara.
Two bridge manufacturing (Photo-1 and photo-2) planned to be built on the TEM highway will be installed in the specified date and time interval.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- IMM Works to End Traffic Congestion on Tem Motorway 17/07/2018 The end of the work initiated by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality to finish the traffic congestion on the TEM highway Metris junction. Road expansion bridge legs construction started three months ago was completed. When the bridge construction is completed, the connection to Gaziosmanpaşa and Sultangazi districts will be provided without causing traffic jams. In order to complete the bridge, bridge beams will be placed and paved. The entrance to the town of Gaziosmanpaşa and the construction of the 4,5 kilometer side road was completed. 120 meters long 15 meter wide vehicle turn bridge will be built on the last stage TEM Motorway. In this context, in order to assemble prefabricated bridge beams da
- Work on TEM Highway until August 19/03/2015 There is work on the TEM Motorway until August: Kocaeli Governorship has announced that the construction of the pedestrian railings on the bridges and viaducts will start in the parts of the TEM highway. A lane of the highway will be closed to traffic during the work. Between 07.00 and 20.00 According to the statement made by the Governorship of Kocaeli, the works will be carried out on 07.00-20.00 every day in various parts of the motorway. One of the lanes will be closed according to the density of traffic flow on the road. At the same time both the right lane and the left lane will not work. Until the end of August The highways teams will cause the narrowing of the TEM Highway 31 will continue until August. This will be done in the part of the highway between Mahmutbey and Gümüşova un
- Working on TEM Motorway 17/11/2014 Work on the TEM Motorway: Kocaeli Governor's Office, starting on Saturday, TEM Highway, between the section of Çamlıca and Gümüşova, ie passing through the borders of our province, bridges and viaducts in the part of the renewal of the pedestrian railings are underway. TRAFİK AKSAYABİLİR Highways teams work on the highway starting tomorrow until the 31 07,00-19.00 between the days of the day to be done, from time to time in some areas of some of the road may be shut down by specifying the markings on the highway was asked to pay attention.
- Istanbullular Attention! Bosphorus Bridge taking care 06/05/2014 Istanbullular Attention! Bosphorus Bridge is being taken care of: Bosphorus Bridge, where tens of thousands of vehicles pass each day, will be taken care of in June. Istanbul is preparing for a new traffic chaos as it enters summer. Bosphorus Bridge will be renovated in June. 236 pieces of the suspension rope will change the bridge will be strengthened with steel plates inside the towers. Some parts of the bridge deck will be repaired and strengthened. Corrosion-absorbing systems will be installed for the main cable and anchor rooms on the bridge where asphalt will be overcome. According to the news of Arif Balkan from Milliyet, for Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge (FSM) Mehmet
- Istanbulites pay attention! 12/10/2012 In a written statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the second phase of Avcılar-Kuruçeşme underpass construction will start on 13 October Saturday. "Avcılar Şükrübey Metrobus Station in the south, D-100 to the north of the sea (Resitpasa Street) and D-100 to the north of the districts of the Gümüşpala (Kuruçeşme Street), connecting the D-100 highway under the Kuruçeşme Underpass Construction, 27 September 2012 began on the date, Avcilar Kucukcekmece direction The first stage of the 100 on the D-15 will be completed on October 12-Friday. stage work et
- Istanbullular Attention! Nine Days of Transportation for a Driverless Subway Line 11/07/2018 The works for the second phase of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line accelerated. Due to the test drive for the new driverless metro line, 9 days will be suspended. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 'Everywhere Metro, Everywhere Metro' with the slogan in Istanbul is implementing many projects. In this context, the second stage of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line will be carried out for a test drive .; DRIVER-FREE METRO TEST DRIVING Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line, which is the second stage of the Yamanevler-Sancaktepe section of the trial service began to serve before the Üsküdar-Yamanevler part of the decision to interrupt flights on some days were taken. Work on the Metro line, Metro
- 81 Day Closing Tem Motorway First Stage Completed 16/05/2014 First Stage Work on 81 Gün Kapanan Tem Motorway Completed: The first stage study of the TEM Motorway between Gebze Junction and Körfez Junction was completed. The first stage of the work between the Gebze Junction and the Bay Crossroad was completed. The second phase of the work between the Körfez Intersection and the Izmit East Junction will start on May 81. Alternative routes were identified during the study and traffic measures were taken. The General Directorate of Highways renews the superstructure and insulation works of the viaducts in the remaining parts of the Gebze Junction and Izmit East Interchange between the TEM Motorway. Ayol
- Tem Highway and D-100 Highway Opened at Bolu Mountain 09/01/2015 Tem Motorway and D-100 Highway Opened on Bolu Mountain: Opened on the Bolu Mountain, the TEM highway and the D-100 highway, where traffic flow stopped, was opened for transportation. Due to heavy snowfall and icing, the vehicles stranded in the viaducts of Bolu Mountain were recovered by the traffic and the work of the highways teams. The highway, which is closed for hours, is in normal direction in Ankara and is provided in a single lane in the direction of Istanbul. With the work of the teams on the D-100 highway transportation has returned to normal. The trucks and trucks that are not allowed to pass by the traffic teams at the Elmal junction are directed to the recreational facilities.
- New Side Roads are being Built at Sancaktepe Tem Motorway 13/08/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality TEM Highway Samandıra Junction and Sultanbeyli Junction between the road traffic is relieved. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Sancaktepe'da TEM Highway Samandıra junction between the Sultanbeyli junction to relieve traffic between the 4 km side road is building. 1 pieces underpass, 6 pieces overpass will be made in the project. UNDERPASS; Sancaktepe coming from Ataşehir, Sultanbeyli to the south side of the road to the citizens who want to continue to provide access under the motorway Samandıra junction. 1 MANUFACTURER; (First stage) The highway that connects the town of Sancaktepe to the two is connected by an overpass. 5 PC UPPER PASS; Sancaktepe District center S
- Work on the TEM motorway will be interrupted in 20 May 06/05/2014 The work on the TEM highway will be interrupted on May in 20: Ercan Topaca, Kocaeli Governor, and the Ankara highway between the Gebze and Körfez districts of the TEM highway due to the construction work of the viaducts for the superstructure insulation works. announced that it will be given. Governor Topaca, 5 said that in May, TEM will be re-opened to Ankara and the rest of the work will be left after Ramadan Feast. MULTIPLE PURCHASE In line with the planning of the Ministry of Transportation 20 May hours starting from 20 and TEM Motorway's Gebze-Körfez districts of Ankara was closed to the transportation. Traffic, D-5…