Bursa Uludağ Cable Car Charges 2018 Prices: The Bursa Uludağ Cable Car was the easiest means of transportation to the Uludağ Hotels area. Now you can take the cable car from the Teferrüç district and transfer to the Second Hotels area only by transferring in Sarıalan.
Teferrüç Station: It offers professional service to its guests with its central station, automation driven system, 240 car parking lot, administrative departments of 70 company team, entertainment shops, escalators, large passenger reception hall.
Teferrüç Station Parking fee:
- 20 minutes free
- Cars 1 hours 6 TL, each hour exceeding 4 TL
- Cars daily 26 TL
- Buses and minibuses 1 hours 20 TL, each hour exceeding 5 TL
- Bus and minibus daily 45 TL
Sarıalan Station: Sarıalan, the last station of the cable car for years; With the opening of Kurbağa Kaya (Hotels) Station, it became the intermediate station. In Sarıalan station, which offers spectacular panoramic views, many improvements have been made within the cable car facility.
Frog Kaya Hotels Station: The last station, Kurbağa Kaya (Hotels), opened in December 2014. Hotels Station Facility; In 2016, it began to operate as a giant facility.
Bursa Uludağ Cable Car Route
How much are the ropeway fees?
|PRICE TARIFF (2018)|
|FULL||Student (2)||+ 65 AGE||0-6 AGE|
|ONE DIRECTION (1)||30 TL||20 TL||20 TL||FREE|
|Round-trip||38 TL||27 TL||27 TL||FREE|
|DISABLED (3) AND ITS COMPANER||GAZÝ
NEAR THE MARTYR
|ONE DIRECTION (1)||20 TL||FREE||FREE||10 TL|
|Round-trip||27 TL||FREE||FREE||20 TL|
|BIKE||SKI SET, SNOW BOARD (4)|
|One Way Normal
|One Way Intensive (12: 00 - 17: 00)
|The cabins have 8 skis and 2 snowboard carriers.|
|WHEELCHAIR, BABY CAR||PETS|
|FREE||Dogs, cats and other PET animals are considered “free kayd provided they are in their cages.|
|Tickets are valid only on the day of sale.|
- Full ticket prices: 30 TL One way - 38 TL Round trip
- Student ticket prices: 20 TL One way - 27 TL Round trip
- 65 age and older ticket prices: 20 TL One way - 27 TL Round trip
- 0-6 age ticket prices: Free
- Disabled and Accompanying Ticket Prices: 20 TL One Way - 27 TL Roundtrip
- Bike ticket prices: One way 12 TL in addition to the passenger price between 17-50 hours, one way 20 TL in addition to the passenger price during other times
- First degree martyr: Free
- 57 TL for foreigners
Where can I buy tickets?
- You can get your tickets at the toll booths using the digital ticket system at Bursa Teleferik Teferrüç Station.
- No online ticket sales yet
What time does the cable car service take place?
- Unless extraordinary weather conditions occur on the 7 day of the week, the 9 ropeway runs continuously every 21 every second between the morning 20 - evening 144.
How many cabins?
- Ropeway cabins are 8 persons with doors and heating.
Are there additional fees for Ski Team, Snowboard and Mountaineer Bag?
No, these are free. There are places outside the cabin for hanging skiing and snowboarding.
Intermediate Station - Will the land in Sarıalan pay less?
No. You don't pay less when you want to get off at Sarıalan Cable Car Station.
What's in the stations?
Stations have clean toilets for 2 TL. In addition, the latest station, Kurbağa Kaya Station, has a newly opened Migros Jet market, cafes and fast food restaurants in Uludağ.
What is the cost of coming to the National Park by car?
As mentioned in the entry fees of Uludag National Park, 10 TL entrance fee is charged from the cars. We recommend that you use the cable car on weekends due to the intensity.