YGS setting for mass transportation in İzmir: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality made arrangements for mass transportation due to the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) to be held on March Sunday in 13.
Bus services were strengthened so that the candidates could reach the examination centers without difficulty. The General Directorate of ESHOT put 100 additional buses on the lines where exam intensity will be experienced. In addition, 9 Eylul University on the ring road only working during the week, 290, 390 and 690 lines will continue to serve on Sunday, the exam was announced.
İzmir Metro station due to the passenger density due to the test to increase the number of expeditions. On Sunday mornings, the 10 flights were re-arranged every minute before and after the exam.
In case of need, İZBAN will make two train sets ready at the Alsancak Station for action. İZDENİZ accelerated the expedition with the introduction of new gulf boats, took measures against the density that could occur with the spare ships to be kept in the piers.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- YGS setting for public transportation in Eskisehir 09/03/2017 YGS setting for public transportation in Eskişehir: Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, 12 March 2017 will run public transportation on weekdays in order to prevent students and citizens from being victimized before and after the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) which is related to the education life of many young people on Sunday. In the center of Eskişehir, the 25 will enter the higher education entrance exam, and the Metropolitan Municipality will spend a great deal of time in order not to experience the grievances. Public transport vehicles will work according to the weekday program and the city will be waiting at certain key points in the backup of the Metropolitan Municipality officials, to provide better service içi
- Public transportation will be free for students entering YGS in Istanbul 09/03/2017 Public transport will be free of charge to students entering YGS in Istanbul: Students and staff at YGS, which will be held on Sunday, March at 12 in Istanbul, will benefit from free public transportation. In the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 12 March 2017 approved the offer to free access to public transport for students and staff during the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) on Sunday. In the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council (IMM), the joint proposal by the AK Party and the CHP Group on the issue was discussed as a proposal and was unanimously approved by the members of the Assembly. According to the decision, 12 students who will take the YGS exam on the Sunday of March will take the exams and the teachers will take the exam.
- Free transportation gesture to students who will enter YGS in Izmir 10/03/2017 A free transportation gesture for the students who will enter YGS in Izmir: 12 A series of measures were taken by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality for mass transportation due to the Higher Education Entrance Examination (YGS) to be held on Sunday March. In addition, all candidates who will take the exam in Izmir will be able to use the free entrance of the Metropolitan Municipality, buses, ferries, subways and suburbs. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has made some arrangements to facilitate the access of the candidates who will take the Transition to Higher Education Examination to this examination. However, the Metropolitan Municipality offered another opportunity for candidates to take the test. Candidates who will benefit from buses, subways, commuter trains (İZBAN) and ferries, Sunday morning Otobüs
- Free public transport to Istanbul 14/02/2017 In Istanbul, students who will take the YGS exam are free of charge: 12 March 2017 On Sunday, students and staff will benefit from public transport free of charge. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, 12 March 2017 will be held on Sunday, YGS (Higher Education Transition Exam) to provide free service to students and officials to take the exam of public transportation vehicles discussed. AK Party and the CHP Group on the subject of the joint proposal, the proposal was discussed as a resolution by the unanimous of the members of the council. According to the decision, 12 students and officials who will take the YGS exam on March Sunday; IETT Buses serving in Istanbul, Metrobus, Public Buses, İstanbul
- New Year Setting for Public Transportation in Izmir 28/12/2017 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality is preparing to enter 2018 with the ediy Mirkelam and Kargo layan concert in Cumhuriyet Square. Metropolitan Municipality, the New Year's 'outside' will spend the transportation for the people of Izmir, also increased. Izmir is preparing to make a very colorful entry to 2018 again. 31 December 2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which will host a concert to be performed by master musicians on Sunday night, has completed all preparations. Izmir's local government, citizens to avoid any difficulties in transportation of İZBAN, Metro, bus, ferry and tram services also increased the frequency. "Role of the Disco Party" at the concert in the Republic Square, "running man" as the etched Turkish memory ı
- Selection Setting for Public Transportation Hours in Izmir 22/06/2018 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality will start public transportation services at the 03.30. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 24 will be held on Sunday, June and 27. In order to facilitate access to the polling stations in the General Elections of the term deputies, public transportation will start flights from the morning 03.30. Bus, ferry, subway, tram and subway lines will be the first time at this time. Two additional flights will be made between Izmir and Tepeköy stations at 03.30 and 04.30 at İZBAN. Also in 05.15 a train will move from Çiğli to Aliağa. Izmir Metro and Izmir Tramway Karsiyaka İzmir
- Public Transportation Exam Setting in Izmir 28/06/2018 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality took measures to facilitate the access of the candidates to the examination centers due to the university exams to be held this weekend. Expeditions were strengthened especially on the intensity of the campus. 30 June-1 The Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) to be held in July, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's transportation organizations ESHOT, Izmir Metro and IZDENIZ took a series of measures. Firstly, the number of voyages in line with the intensity to be increased was increased. Additional time to buses According to this, the test centers are located on the Bornova Metro - Ege University Campus and 525 numbered Tınaztepe-Campus lines with 412 and XNUMX lines, where the test centers have high density and metro connection lines.
- Selection of Public Transportation in Izmir 29/03/2019 31 A series of measures were taken by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality for mass transportation due to General Elections of Local Administrations to be held on Sunday March. Bus, suburban, subway, tram and ferry services will start from 03.30 on Sunday. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality brought special arrangements for the transportation of sea, bus and rail system due to local elections on Sunday. Buses operating under the General Directorate of ESHOT, İzmir Metro, İZBAN, Konak Tramway and Karşıyaka Tramway will start at 03.30 within the scope of special planning for election day, which is made in order to facilitate access to the post offices. Metro and tram services on both sides Metro
- Transportation will be free until the YGS exam 26/03/2012 1 April 2012 will provide free service to students and examiners entering the Higher Education Transition Exam (YGS) on Sunday until the test time of the public transport. According to the decision taken by the Istanbul City Council, the Higher Education Transition Examination (YGS) and 16-24 June 2012 will be held in the dates of the Undergraduate Placement Exams (LYS) will participate in the exam until the time of students and staff will benefit from public transport free of charge. Students and examiners will be able to travel on public transport free of charge until the exam time by submitting their documents on the exam day. In this scope, IETT buses, metrobus vehicles, Tunnel, nostalgic tram, City Lines Ferry, tram, light tram, Bu