They provide transportation with a ropeway: In Alaca district of Artvin's Borçka district, the families of Küçük and Şimşek carry their transportation and their patients by cable car with primitive facilities.
In the village of Ortaca located in Alaca area, the landslide in the village where the 6 house resides was made to the road transportation. As a result of the collapse of the bridge landslide, citizens in the village, thanks to the ropeways made by the primitive means of transportation. They reach the main road with the cable car called ın Telbulans an and they have established an air line at the distance of 300 meters which is extended on Balcı Creek.
Describing the story of primitive life, the families of Küçük and Şimşek said, en Years later, we made our way but due to the landslide and the bridge breaking down, our road was closed. We only want a bridge that will provide transportation of our vehicles and small vehicles. We know that the Governor of Artvin and the District Governor of Borcka are very sensitive and believe that they will listen to our voice. We thank the state authorities in advance. Devlet
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Akın Ilıcalı, who lost his wife in the commuter disaster, said they are not carrying potatoes and carrying can 27/07/2012 Akın Ilıcalı lost her husband Ebru Gültekin Ilıcalı in the suburban disaster in Istanbul. They don't carry potatoes, they carry life. How my wife is secondary defective, who does not run on the train after his child ... Kadikoy 11 July, trying to get on the train with her baby, pushed to the door between the wagon and the academy the painter who died between the academician Ebru Gültekin Ilıcalı Akın Ilıcalı AKŞAM'a spoke to his wife. Painful wife, the mechanic and conductor related to the incident 'to cause the death of taksir'la guilty of imprisonment for up to 6 year, commented on the charge. Ilıcalı believes that TCDD is a defect as well as individuals. At the station ...
- They travel with a primitive cable car 12/11/2013 They travel with the Primitive Cable Car: In the countryside of the Eastern Black Sea, where the rough terrain is dominated by a large number of people, because of the road problem, they carry their cargo with primitive ropeway, and sometimes they can ride on the ropeway without ignoring the danger of falling from the height of the meters. In the rural part of the Eastern Black Sea, where the scattered settlement is dominant, the steep land structure and neighbors do not allow the road not to be built, so the road does not reach anywhere. Therefore, the locals found the remedy many years ago to build primitive ropeways between their houses or land and the nearby highway. For many years, you risk falling from high altitude with these ropeways Yıl
- Izmit - Istanbul railway 1 closes transportation from Feb 27/01/2012 Due to the High Speed Train Project, trains between Izmit and Istanbul, 1 will not be available for 2 as of February. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has put a bus service so that students and employees using this line do not become victims. From Monday, the bus will make a natural gas and environmentally friendly 10 bus service between İzmit Derbent and Istanbul Tuzla. The ticket prices on this line are announced as 5, student 3 lira. The said voyages will carry around 8 thousand passengers per day. If requested, the number of vehicles will be increased to 15. Source: http://www.trthaber.com
- İnönü Caddesi is Close to Transportation 01/05/2013 As part of the T1 Tramway Project of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, İnönü Street, 2 will be closed temporarily as of May Thursday. In the context of Sculpture-Garage tramway works, İnönü Street, 2 will be closed on Thursday, May from 07.00. The temporary route of public transport using Inönü Street was determined as Atatürk Caddesi-Yeşil Caddesi-Çelebi Mehmet Bulvarı-Gökdere Boulevard-Kemal Bengü Street. In the meantime, Nostalgic tram services will be made between 1 and Çınarönü-Gökdere Square for the 1 days starting on Wednesday. Source: Mynet News
- Bursa Izmir Highway Roads Close to Transportation 27/03/2013 Bursa Police Department, Regional Directorate of Highways teams will be closed to traffic for a while due to the asphalting of Bursa-Izmir highway announced. Studies will begin at 05.00 tomorrow. Bursa Security Directorate in the statement, "Bursa-Izmir D-200 State Highway Nilüfer Orhaneli Junction and the Çali Road Ata Bulvarı Interchange until the section (Izmir Izmir) in the direction of maintenance and repair work will be done, this road and the road 28 will be closed to traffic on 05.00 on March.Vehicles as alternative route, vehicles from the city center to Uludağ University and Balıkesir from the city center Mart
- Recover Patients Without Snow 30/01/2014 Snow Winter is Recovering Patients: Ministry of Health Erzurum 112 Command Control Center teams save snow before winter. In Erzurum, snowways (snowmobile) and tracked ambulances can be used for emergency patients in villages with roads due to heavy snowfall in winter. Health teams in all conditions to save the patient trying to save the Erzurum Provincial Director of Health Serhat Vançelik, "the winter months of being healthy in the regions where it is difficult to provide health services. Our teams are trying to save patients. Winter for any emergency situation 112 Emergency"
- The history of the Malabadi Bridge in 4 17/03/2015 Malabadi Bridge 's history in 4 language to make money and earn money: Diyarbakir-Batman province on the border of Malabādıy Bridge in the history of the 4 language to the tourists who tell the children earns school allowance. The 15, which dates from 7 to 20 and resides in the town of Silvan, tells the history of Kurdish, Turkish, English and Russian blind to local and foreign tourists visiting the historical bridge. The historic Malabadi Bridge was built in 1147 by the Artuklu Principality. It is a bridge that is seven meters wide and 150 meters long. Its height is the 19 meter from the water level to the keystone. Built with colorful stones, repairs to the present lar
- Train Rail Rail Screws in Adana 06/09/2012 In Adana, the 2 prevented the possible catastrophic trauma from playing the 250 TL train rail fixing screws. According to information obtained, 3 began to dismantle the rail fixing screws with the YN (16.00) and FA (376) wrench on the 400 and 16 kilometers of the train line located in Yenidoğan Quarter on September Monday. Children who were noticed by the surrounding citizens were reported to the police. Children who noticed the police from the scene, hiding in the grassy area next to the train line tried to hide. Public Security Branch Office Theft Bureau of the children noticed by the teams of crime devices and disconnected rail link iş
- They can't take lessons because of the railway construction 05/04/2013 We can't do lessons because of the construction of the railway. We often talk about the hardship of YHT road construction to İzmit Cumhuriyet District. This construction also affects schools in the region. Construction noise Cahit Elginkan Anatolian high school students and teachers are also very troubled. Construction noise, dust began to influence education in this important school. Contractor firm, at least if the truck is required to pass the other way. Source: www.ozgurkocaeli.com.tr
- They are removing bread from the scrap on the high speed train line 25/05/2013 High Speed Train (YHT) Project between Istanbul and Ankara. During the High Speed Train (YHT) Project, which is currently underway between Istanbul and Ankara, the rubble and iron residues during the excavations are turning into bread doors for some people. Along the line, the majority of Roman citizens who break the rubble with sledgehammer are trying to sell the iron they cut with iron cutting shears to the scrap dealer and make a living. In Izmit, the city passes through the line passing through the debris and boyunca