163 of railways. Year Celebrated at Kars Station. 163. İzmir State Symphony Orchestra from Ankara to tour eastern cities with Touristic East Express gave a concert at Kars Station. 26 September 2019 was held at Kars Station with a large number of citizens.
SPECIAL GUESTS OF THE PROTOCOL
The special guests of the concert held in Kars Station were happy to watch the concert with their families. At the end of the ceremony, our special guests and their families took photos with the conductor and members of the orchestra.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD's 163. Anniversary Celebrated with Joy in Afyonkarahisar 24/09/2019 Due to the 163 Year Anniversary of TCDD, Adem Sivri, the Regional Director of TCDD 7, made a courtesy visit to Afyonkarahisar Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz. During the visit, Sivri gave information about the 163 annual history of TCDD and the activities and projects realized in Afyonkarahisar as Regional Directorate. After the visit, all personnel came together for the 163 Year Anniversary at the historic Ali Çetinkaya Station and a celebration ceremony was held. After the stance of respect for the martyrs and the National Anthem, Regional Director Adem Sivri made a speech about the vision and activities undertaken by TCDD in the historical adventure. In his speech, "TCDD, our national organization, has been carrying on the history of more than one and a half century…
- Apaydın Kars Logistics Center and Kars Railway Station Found in Investigations 24/07/2017 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Kars-Tbilisi-Baku Project, which is being constructed under the construction of the Kars Logistics Center. 500 WILL PROVIDE PEOPLE 07 April 2017 will be laid on the foundation of the Kars Logistics Center, Organized Industrial Zone next to the 300 thousand square meters will be built on the area. The Logistics Center, which will employ approximately 500 people when completed, will make Kars the candidate of the Caucasus logistics base. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın With the General Manager of AYGM, Erol Çıtak, he made observations at the Kars Gar in Kars-Tbilisi-Baku Project. Apaydın received information from the contractor company officials about the works.
- 163.Year Enthusiasm at Ankara Railway Station 24/09/2019 TCDD's 163. Organized in cooperation with TCDD and Izmir State Symphony Orchestra within the scope of the Anniversary of the Foundation, the first concert series was held in Ankara Station. TCDD Deputy General Director İsmail Çağlar and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism Deputy General Director of Fine Arts Necmettin Akben attended the concert. Caglar, recently lost the duty of martyrs Recep Tunaboylu and Sedat Yurtsever killed martyrs in remembrance and gratefully noted in his speech said; “23 In September 1856, Turkish railways started with the construction of İzmir-Aydın line. the pride and happiness of being celebrating its anniversary
- Kars Governor Eyüp Tepe visited Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway construction 11/09/2012 Governor Tepe visited the Lake Kuyucuk, which has a significant ecological wonder and a high tourism potential, and received information from Can Aksoy, the district governor of Kuyucuk. Tepe observing the artificial observation island and observation tower on the edge of the lake, the bird population in the region and the lake management plan found what to do within the framework of the evaluations. Governor Eyup Tepe, and those accompanying him, later transferred to Kuyucuk Tourism Center, which was built by the Provincial Special Administration and Serhat Development Agency and Arpaçay Village Service Union. Governor Hill, here with the people of the village chatted for a while. Visit in Kuyucuk Kuy
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars 27/04/2013 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars Governor Eyup Tepe Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line construction, "Kars is going to be the point of the line will go to China after that," he said. Tepe AA correspondent, the BTK railway line, thanks to the city "junction point" would gain identity, he said. This situation will reflect the economy and trade of Kars Tepe emphasized, "The things that were once imagined to be real. This line, which has been dragging on for years, has gained momentum in recent years. It has been tendered in 2008 and today there is a physical realization in 40-50. This rate would have been higher if the stage was not disputed.