The first hearing of the train accident in Çorlu district of Tekirdağ, 8 July 2018 was held at Çorlu Courthouse. YOLDER has been following developments closely since the first day of the accident and did not leave its members alone at the first hearing. YOLDER Chairman of the Board Şakir Kaya, Vice President Suat Ocak and Lawyer Mehmet Ektaş Attorney at the hearing attended by the court delegation withdrew from the case.
3 in Çorlu Courthouse Some families and their lawyers were not taken to the hearing, which started on July 2019. After the tension outside the hall, the complainants' lawyers said they had filed a criminal complaint against the court delegation, which they held responsible for not providing security. Upon this development, the tribunal announced that they had withdrawn from the case, stating that they had been declared a party and a request for rejection of the judge and concluded the hearing.
The 2 Heavy Penal Court will decide whether the same delegation will continue or whether another delegation will be appointed.
YOLDER will continue to closely monitor the process, while providing the necessary support to the members of the case, while continuing to keep all members informed about the developments.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Governor Tuna didn't leave the Rail Systems graduates alone 04/06/2016 Governor Tuna did not leave his graduates alone: As part of the lar Project for the Supply of Qualified Human Resources in Rail Systems Sistem, 80 Industrial Vocational High School students, who graduated from their schools, were given end-of-training certificates. Governor Güngör Azim Tuna, TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Avcı, Provincial Director of National Education Necmi Özen, İş-Kur Provincial Director HASAN Yoldaş, President of Eskişehir Chamber of Industry Savaş Özaydemir, Head of Rail Systems Cluster Association Kenan Işık, industrialists and students attended. In his speech, the project, which started a year ago, is a project that will develop Eskisehir industry, the Governor Tuna, Rail Systems konuş
- BURULAŞ, Sevgi did not leave their home alone 30/10/2018 BURULAŞ General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar, one of the youngest children from the houses of Love, had the opportunity to have a fun time. The children had the happiness of having an unforgettable day at BURULAŞ business center. The children who spent a fun time in Burulaş business center, lived together with the attendant staff, entered the train driver's cabin and enjoyed the journey by using the train. General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar and all BURULAŞ staff contributed to the moments where children come to visit, reflect their dreams freely. Burulaş General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar, giving gifts to each child who came to visit the happiness of the children living in BURULAŞ Genel
- Lufthansa Cargo Awarded UTİKAD and its Members 01/05/2019 International Association of Transport and Logistics Service Providers UTIKAD, Lufthansa Cargo AG at the award ceremony organized by Turkey 'Support and Cooperation Thanksgiving' was awarded the prize. In the ceremony where Lufthansa Cargo rewarded their partners according to their performances in 2018, many non-UTİKAD member companies received 'Cargo Agency of the Year' and support awards. UTİKAD, the roof organization of the logistics sector, has been rewarded once again for its efforts towards the progress and development of the sector. UTİKAD, the Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Providers, was awarded the 'Support and Collaboration Thanksgiving' award by Lufthansa Cargo AG. 17 April night Litera Avluu - era
- Şahinbey Municipality has left the unpaved road 27/05/2014 Sahinbey Municipality did not leave the unpaved road: Asphalt free way to go asphalt and road work since the day they said that they attach great importance to the Mayor Mehmet Bey, Mehmet Tahmazoglu, within the boundaries of the district is not asphalt, he said. President Tahmazoğlu, who examined the paving works on new development roads in Yeditepe neighborhood, chatted with the residents. Sahinbey Municipality, since the day they took great importance on asphalt and road work, indicating the President Tahmazoğlu, "now, within the boundaries of our district has not been ground asphalted. In our Yeditepe district, we are doing the renovation work in the old asphalt.
- TCDD: 'The victim did not leave the stroller' 18/07/2012 TCDD, the victim, despite the warnings of the staff in between the train door insisted not to leave the baby carriage and the balance of the balance between the two wagons, lost their lives lost by falling, he said. In a statement from TCDD, 11 reported that the incident that occurred at Feneryolu Station on Wednesday (July) was witnessed by witnesses and the staff at the station, according to witnesses: when the baby carriage on the train, the doors closed, the door of the baby car outside the door of the trolley with the train on the move running in motion, losing balance and slamming the train wall, two as
- Climbers didn't leave the lift alone for the last time 02/11/2012 Yıldırım Municipality Sports Club Dağcıları did not leave the cable car which was closed for the new ropeway for the last time alone. 49 cable cars, which were in service for Bursalıları and mountain lovers over the years, 31 Ekim 2012 has stopped working on new ropeway works on Wednesday. Climbers participated in the activity organized by Yıldırımli climbers, as well as from Mountaineering Provincial Representation, Çelebi Mehmet and Zirve Sports Clubs. The last tickets were signed for the souvenir mountaineers, said they would hide these tickets. Nazif Makas, the representative of Mountaineering, said in a statement: Dağ We grew up with this ropeway. Uludağ and the cable car are inseparable. In the mountain paintings we draw in primary school, there was definitely a cable car. Hüzünlüyüz, ...
- Climbers didn't leave the lift alone for the last time 02/11/2012
Yıldırım Municipality Sports Club Dağcıları did not leave the cable car which was closed for the new ropeway for the last time alone. 49 cable cars, which were in service for Bursalıları and mountain lovers over the years, 31 Ekim 2012 has stopped working on new ropeway works on Wednesday. Climbers participated in the activity organized by Yıldırımli climbers, as well as from Mountaineering Provincial Representation, Çelebi Mehmet and Zirve Sports Clubs. The last tickets were signed for the souvenir mountaineers, said they would hide these tickets. Nazif Makas, the representative of Mountaineering, said in a statement: Dağ We grew up with this ropeway. Uludağ and the cable car are inseparable. In the mountain paintings we draw in primary school, there is definitely a cable car da
- Yalnızçam Ski Center Opened 13/01/2013 The skiing season of 2013 was opened at the Yalnızçam Ski Center on the Uğurlu Mountain in Ardahan. Participating in the opening of the season held in the ski resort Governor Seyfettin Azizoglu, who want to live the winter tourism to the ski lovers who want to live alone asked. Vali Azizoglu, guest house, cafeteria and teleski facilities consisting of the planned to expand the plants said. Only it is an ideal track and Azizoğlu saying that a runway promising future, he said: "What we want, here they are welcomed by lovers of skiing from another country or even the world, Turkey. Our in this direction we work. They come from each region they do here skiing. Being the Ardahans başta
- Yalnızçam Uğurludağ Ski Center is waiting for ski lovers 02/02/2014 Yalnızçam Uğurludağ Ski Center is waiting for skiers: Ardahan has opened its skiing season late. Being on the same dates every year, Yalnızçam Uğurludağ Ski Center was opened late this year due to the low snowfall. The skiers will be given this weekend and will be used free of charge by all citizens in 1 and 2 February.
- Enjoy skiing in thancountry ski center 18/02/2014 Kayaking in Yalnızçam Ski Center: The weekend skiers at Yalnızçam Ski Center had fun in the sunny weather. Being opened to the service of ski lovers with the new runways and ski lifts, Yalnızçam Uğurludağ Ski Center was the place for citizens who knew the opportunity of the weekend holiday. Citizens who know the opportunity to vacation and sunny weather, enjoyed skiing. Seyfettin Azizoğlu, the governor of Ardahan and his local and foreign tourists, stated that the newly constructed runways, the ski lift line and the tourist hotel which will be opened in a short time will become one of the most important ski centers of the area in the near future.