Metrobus Accident in Uskudar! 10 Injured. A metrobus crashed in front of a metrobus at the Burhaniye station in Üsküdar, Istanbul.
According to information obtained, Söğütlüçeşme'den 15 July Martyrs Bridge in the direction of a metrobus, 14.30 ranks near the Burhaniye stop metrobus driver in front of the metrobus crashed 10 passengers.
Notification of the incident from the medical teams instead of the accident, the wounded at the first intervention stop. Then the wounded in ambulances to the surrounding hospitals. Metrobus flights, which stopped for a while due to an accident, returned to normal after the vehicles taken out of the stall.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- Üsküdar Square Arrangement and Üsküdar Metro Station (Video) 22/02/2014 Üsküdar Square Arrangement and Üsküdar Metro Station: Üsküdar Square Arrangement Providing the solution of the existing transportation problems in Üsküdar Square and its surroundings. Making arrangements for the integration of different transportation systems and making pedestrian circulation prominent. Since Üsküdar Square is the first Turkish settlement in İstanbul, it will emphasize this feature and turn it into a city that will increase its position and value in Istanbul. To provide physical and social relations with Üsküdar Square of Üsküdar. Developing a design concept that will reintroduce Üsküdar's lost and damaged spatial values into today's life. Rumi Mehmet Pasha Mosque, Mihrimah Sultan i
- Metrobus crash 1 injured in Istanbul 17/11/2015 Metrobus accident in Istanbul 1 wounded: In Istanbul, a traffic accident that occurred in Avcılar 1 people were seriously injured. According to information received, the 34 TN 2747 plate in the direction of Zincirlikuyu-Beylikdüzü metrobüs Mustafa Kemal Pasha stopped at the stop Bülent Karsli. Accident, seriously injured and the first intervention of the health teams after the ambulance was taken to the Avcılar Murat Kecuk State Hospital, learned that the danger of life in Karsli. The detained metrobus driver was taken to the Avcılar District Police Department. Because of the road construction work, the barriers between the D-100 Highway and Mustafa Kemal Pasha metrobus stop were dismantled, while the accident was trying to cross Bülent Karslı met
- Traffic accident 4 injured in Topkapi Metrobus Station 07/12/2015 Topkapi Metrobus Stop traffic accident 4 injured: E-5 Highway Edirne direction Topkapi Metrobus Stop traffic accident occurred in 4 people were injured. E-5 Highway Edirne direction Topkapi Metrobus Stop at the time of the 23.30 ranks of the traffic accident occurred as follows. Driving from Topkapı to Edirne direction, 34 UUU 85 license plate driver Nihat Atlı lost control. Nihat Atlı, who lost control of the driver, crashed among the workers working at the metrobus stop and hit the parked municipal vehicle. Car driver in the traffic accident occurred Nihat Atli, a citizen in the car as well as the road Meydan
- Merter's Metrobus Wound 5 Injured 18/01/2016 Merter metrobus accident 5 injured: waiting for a metrobus waiting at the Merter stop another metrobüs from behind. 5 person slightly injured. Due to the accident, flights to Avcılar direction could not be done for a while. video news Kadikoy metrobüsle collided with the car: 5 dead, wounded waiting for a stop at another Merbrand stop waiting for another metrobus BRT 5 person was slightly injured in the accident. Due to the accident in the direction of Avcılar flights stopped for a while. The wounded were taken to the hospital by ambulance. Backward from the point where the accident occurred a large number of metrobus remained stationary, Topkapı-Merter occurred between the tail of the BRT. Many passengers walked up and down the metrobus.
- Acıbademde Metrobus Accident Shocked ... There Are Wounded (Video) 23/09/2016 Metrobüs Accident in Acıbadem Shocked ... Injured: Istanbul Metrobüs accident in Acıbadem was horrified. The traffic was paralyzed after the Metrobüs accident. Metrobus accident occurred in the morning traffic in Istanbul is the busiest hours. According to the last minute information from the road in Acıbadem metrobüs, D-100'e entered and took under the vehicle. Metrobus accident occurred at the hour of traffic intensity. Metrobüs was crushing the cars underneath, but stopped when it hit another bus. The reason for the accident caused by the accident Metrobüs'ın emerged. According to eyewitnesses claim, the cause of the accident the driver of the driver and the driver in the metrobus. Kick off the Metrobus driver Met
- Metrobus release from Karsan, which won IETT's Metrobus tender | Metrobus tender 27/07/2012 . It is not the right approach to compare the vehicles currently being used in the Metrobus line with the vehicles under the tender, technically or economically, rob said Karsan, who won the tender for IETT's Metrobus. In a written statement from Karsan, it was stated that the most economical offer was given by IKT for the purchase of 200 units of natural gas from the IETT, and the most economical offer for 250 pieces of bellows bus procurement tenders was given by Karsan. The tender process is not completed yet and the process is ongoing. 25 July 2012 is in the press on Wednesday as a result of the ongoing bus tender…
- Karamanda Cable Car Accident: 1 Dead, 1 Injured 15/02/2013 Karamanda Cable Car Accident: 1 Dead, 1 Injured In the cable car accident that occurred in Ermenek district of Karaman, 1 was killed and 1 was injured. According to information obtained, Forest Park Kuruseki location, their own animal network of fertilizers carrying their own installed cable car system, Mehmet Koruk and Yusuf Haznedar, as a result of the rope of the cable car contacted the high-voltage line. Koruk and Haznedar, who were injured by electric current, were taken to Ermenek State Hospital and treated. Mehmet Koruk the wounded, despite all the interventions here, lost his life could not be saved. On the other hand, Yusuf Haznedar was referred to the Karaman State Hospital. About the event Olay
- Train accident in Germany: 3 dead, 13 injured 15/04/2012 3 people were killed in the train crash near the city of Offenbach in Germany today after midnight. The train, which proceeded from Frankfurt to Hanau, derailed the rail excavator running on the train tracks in Offenbach Mühlheim. In the accident, two people were killed in the train and the bulldozer. Offenbach safety announced that the 13 was taken to the hospital. While investigating the accident, it was learned that the studies on the accident occurred. A total of 6 passengers were found on the train between Frankfurt and Hanau. Source: Time
- Train Wreck in Ulukisla District of Nigde Has Very Bad 19/04/2012 The freight train in the Ulukışla district of Niğde hit the Central Anatolian Blue Train waiting in the garage, and the 5 was injured in the 12. The accident occurred at saAt 05.10 today. While the 11126 flight of the Arifiye-Adana expedition, the 'Central Anatolian Blue Train' was loading and unloading passengers at the Ulukışla Station, while the 24072 expedition freight train from Boğazköprü-Mersin hit the rear. 2 wagon and 7 personnel and 5 passengers in 12 passenger train were slightly injured in the accident. The wounded were treated with Ulukışla at the Niğde State Hospital. The crisis center was established at the General Directorate of TCDD on the accident. General manager…