Mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Muhittin Böcek, '15 July Democracy and National Unity Day gave the good news of free transportation. ANTRAY and Nostalgia Tram with the official license plates of the municipality, 15 July Monday morning morning 06.00'den 16 July Tuesday morning 06.00'ya will carry citizens free.
Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Assembly held the next meeting in July. At the meeting, the Assembly discussed the 23 agenda item and decided. Metropolitan Assembly, 5 national and religious holidays in the central district, 15 July Democracy and Unity Day, 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day, such as discounted or free transportation to the point of Antalya Metropolitan Mayor Muhittin Böcek unanimously decided to authorize.
GET AUTHORIZATION GIVES INSTRUCTIONS
Following this decision taken by the Parliament, Mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Muhittin Böcek, 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day, ordered the transportation to be free. Accordingly, 'Democracy and National Unity Day' events and commemoration programs for citizens easier access 15 July Monday morning 06.00'den 16 July Tuesday at 06.00'ya official license plate buses, ANTRAY and Nostalgia Tram will carry free passengers.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul's Traffic Problem, Free Bridges, Free Public Transport Solutions 28/07/2012 Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlagan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the maintenance, repair work caused by the tragedy presented significant solutions to the traffic suffered. Bozlağan said that instead of free bridge crossing, public transport should be free and public transport should be attractive. Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlağan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the traffic problem and the possible solutions were evaluated. University of the Faculty of Political Science, indicating that condemned to the transportation of land. Dr. Recep Bozlağan, ile Between Anatolia and the European side Recep
- 15-17 in Samsun Public Transportation Free in July 14/07/2017 15-17 in Samsun Public Transport Free in July: Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, 15 July, 06.00'dan 17 July to 06.00'a tram and the public transport of Samus will be free of charge, he said. On the anniversary of the July coup attempt of 15, public participation in all kinds of activities to ensure comfortable participation is provided by the meticulous work of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, "In order to disrupt the unity and unity of our country, the freedom of our people, to take the liberty of the 15 July treacherous coup attempt to take years We will be in the squares again at the turning of our trams and Samulaş amacıyla
- 15 July, 30 August and Eid al-Adha Free Public Transportation in Istanbul 12/07/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day, Eid al-Adha, 30 August Victory Day and schools will be opened on Monday in September 9 public transport in Istanbul decided to provide free services. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, under the chairmanship of IMM President Ekrem İmamoğlu'nun 2. session. Ekrem İmamoğlu and İBB social media accounts and live broadcasts from İBB TV were discussed at the meeting and important issues were discussed and decisions were taken. In line with the motion jointly proposed by CHP and AK Party groups, 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day, Sacrifice Day (11-14 August), 30 August Ağustos
- 15 Public Transportation Will Be Free in July 12/07/2019 15 3 of the coup attempt in July. Due to the year of 2015, public transport services and Başkentray and Marmaray flights will be free of charge. with the President's decree published in the Official Gazette by the signature of the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan, July 15 2016 3 of the coup attempt carried out. public transport services will be provided free of charge due to the commemoration activities to be held in 2015. Within this scope, the beneficiaries of the public transportation services carried out by the municipalities and their affiliates and the services of Başkentray and Marmaray, starting from 15 on July Monday, until 06.00 on July Tuesday, 16 until July Tuesday, 06.00, will be able to Mal
- 15 Public Transportation in Konya in July Free 12/07/2018 Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Uğur İbrahim Altay announced that 15-16.00 will provide free service between the public transportation vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality on the commemoration of 06.00 July Martyrs, Democracy and National Unity Day and invited all Konyali to 15 on the evening of July in Mevlana Square. The buses and trams of the Konya Metropolitan Municipality will be free of charge at the 15 July Martyrs' Day of Commemoration, Democracy and National Unity. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Uğur İbrahim Altay, 15 July FETÖ betrayal is one of the biggest betrayals that Anatolian territory has seen.
- 15 Public Transportation in Diyarbakır in July Free 12/07/2018 Diyarbakir, 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day, public transport will provide free services. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality announced on the social media account. "15 will provide free public transport services until the morning to enable citizens to participate in commemoration activities on July Democracy and National Unity Day." The statement was given.
- Public Transportation 15 Free in July 13/07/2019 Citizens, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality bus, rail systems and maritime transport on Democracy and National Unity Day 15 will benefit free of charge on Monday, July. Within this scope, Akçaray tram services started on Monday at 06.00 and will continue until 16 on Tuesday night in July. Buses belonging to Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will also provide free transportation service to citizens throughout the day on 01.00 July Monday. In addition, 15 bus prepared by the Department of Transportation and Traffic Management, National Will Square (Old Thursday Market) at the end of the program at the end of the citizens of Derince, Kartepe, Gulf, Golcuk and Izmit ücretsiz
- Free Public Transportation Period Begins in Antalya! 25/03/2019 E Between the 05.00-07.00 and the 19.00-21.00 hours, the city center has a number of buses with AU plaques, public buses and rail systems, and public transportation is free otobüs Public transportation in the center of Antalya was free. President Türel, 23 has been providing free access to the buses in the city center of AU, on the official buses with black license plates and on the rail system. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, adds a new service to transportation services. To the people of Antalya, so far, comfortable, modern, comfortable and environmentally friendly vehicles ıl
- Manisa Metropolitan 15 Will Carry Citizens to Squares Free in July 12/07/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, 15 July Democracy and the National Unity Day for citizens who want to participate in the activities of the city center and various locations of the districts will organize free public transport to the city squares announced. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate said in a statement: X One of the most important turning points of our history, 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day, as in the country in general, will be held in Manisa. In this context, 15 will be held in Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, 17 district on July Sunday in order to participate in the activities planned to be held in the city squares of Manisa city center, Salihli Bu
- Trabzon Metropolitan 15 Will Carry Citizens Free in July 14/07/2018 Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu said that they will provide free public transportation service on all bus lines throughout the province to mark 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day this year. The Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality made a statement on the subject. Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu stated that the Turkish Nation 15 wrote the epic at the 2016 in July and said, “Our nation will shout out to the whole world on the second anniversary of July. 15 July 15'larının can not be lived again, but we will not forget the night and will not forget the whole world again will cry. For this, 2016 will be available on UM