In accordance with the unanimous decision taken by the Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Assembly, trams and buses belonging to our municipality will be free of charge for our citizens during the Eid al-Adha (11-12-13-14 August 2019) during the Eid al-Fitr holiday.
15 After the commemoration activities to be held in Vilayet Square on July Democracy and National Unity Day, trams and buses belonging to our municipality will provide free service after 20.00 in order to prevent our citizens from having problems in transportation.
The last departure times of our tram services were extended the same night. In this context:
Bus / SSK last tram departure time: 00.00
Bus / OGU last tram departure time: 00.15
SSK-OGÜ last tram departure time: 00.36
SSK-OTOGAR last tram departure time: 01.18
OGÜ-SSK last tram departure time: 00.45
OGÜ-Bus Station last tram time: 01.09
City Hospital-Opera last tram departure time: 00.06
Opera-Bus Station last tram departure time: 00.35
There is also a free 05.30 ring line that will depart from Odunpazarı Alaaddin Park and serve until 3 throughout the city.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 15 July, 30 August and Eid al-Adha Free Public Transportation in Istanbul 12/07/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day, Eid al-Adha, 30 August Victory Day and schools will be opened on Monday in September 9 public transport in Istanbul decided to provide free services. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, under the chairmanship of IMM President Ekrem İmamoğlu'nun 2. session. Ekrem İmamoğlu and İBB social media accounts and live broadcasts from İBB TV were discussed at the meeting and important issues were discussed and decisions were taken. In line with the motion jointly proposed by CHP and AK Party groups, 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day, Sacrifice Day (11-14 August), 30 August Ağustos
- Free Public Transportation in the Feast of Sacrifice in Van 17/08/2018 Van Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and district during the Eid Al-Adha during the holiday of citizens to provide comfortable and comfortable travel free public transport will provide. Buses belonging to the Metropolitan Municipality will provide free public transport during the day (4, 21, 22 and 23 August). Taking the necessary measures for the citizens not to have any transportation difficulties due to the intense cemetery and relatives visits in Van, the Metropolitan Municipality will also organize additional flights to allow the passengers to travel comfortably.
- Public Transportation in Konya First 2 Day of Sacrifice Festival is Free 29/08/2017 Konya Metropolitan Municipality took the necessary measures for citizens to spend the Eid al-Adha in a peaceful and trouble-free manner. KURBAN SALES PLACES INSPECTIVE Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Environmental Protection and Control, the victims of the sale and slaughter of the victims identified in the district will not be allowed to sell and cut elsewhere. Health and document checks are carried out by veterinarians and municipal police teams in the sales and slaughter centers of the victims. The Company took the necessary measures to collect and clean all kinds of wastes that will occur in sales and slaughter places in such a way that they do not leave any environmental pollution. FREE IDENTITY ANIMAL INSPECTION Konya Metropolitan Municipality B
- Public Transport Free 10/09/2016 Public Transport in Adanada Feast of Sacrifice Free Mi: Adana Metropolitan Municipality has made public transportation free of charge in order to have a more peaceful environment and to make it easier for everyone. Adanalı citizens of the Kurban Bayrmanı'da free public transportation in Adana, the question came early. During the 4 day festival holiday, public transport in Adana will be free of charge. In addition, Adana Metropolitan Municipality will organize additional flights and ring voyages for the cemeteries.
- Public Transport in Istanbul 10/09/2016 Public Transport in Istanbul at the Feast of Sacrifice Free Mi: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the Kurban Festival in a more peaceful environment and easy to go to everyone wanted to go public transportation of the 50 discount was made. The citizens of Istanbul, Kurban Bayrmanı'nda public transportation in Istanbul, the answer to the question came early. 4 will be discounted by 50 on public transport in Istanbul during the holiday day. In Istanbul, public transport, metro, tram and ferries will be used as half of the fee during the Feast of Sacrifice. In Istanbul, public transport will be discounted by 50 percent. İSPARK fees in the Feast of Sacrifice in Istanbul Kur
- Free Transport in Ankara 10/09/2016 Public Transport Free Transport in Ankara: The Ankara Metropolitan Municipality made public transportation free of charge in order to have a more peaceful environment and to make it easier for everyone to go where the Kurban Bayramı was. EGO buses will be free again during the holidays. The citizens of Ankara Kurban Bayrmanı'nda public transportation in Ankara, the answer came to the question early. During the 4 day festival holiday, public transport in Ankara will be free of charge. Public transport, metro and tram will be used free of charge during the Feast of Sacrifice in Ankara. During the holidays, the capitalists, requests and complaints during the 7 / 24 open ALO 153 line while transmitting, municipal police and firefighters, holiday Başkent
- Bus and Metro Free During the Feast of Sacrifice in Adana 29/08/2017 Adana Metropolitan Municipality also made plans for citizens to visit the cemetery comfortably. Municipal buses on the day of the Buruk, Kabasakal, Asri, Küçükoba and Akkapı graveyards will make free ring voyages said. From the old province to the cemeteries, bus services will start at 07.30 and will continue until 17.30. Citizens with walking difficulties in the cemeteries, golf vehicles and municipal services with the driver will be able to visit. The buses of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana and the metro will continue to provide free public transport throughout the Eid al-Adha. During the Feast of Sacrifice, ALO 153 operators will convey the wishes, requests and complaints of the judges to the relevant units.
- First Day of Feast of Sacrifice in Erzurum Public Transport Free 17/08/2018 In Erzurum, public transport will be free on the first day of the Feast of Sacrifice. On the first day of the festival, buses of the Metropolitan Municipality, private public buses and minibuses working in the city line will carry citizens free of charge. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality, especially in the financial situation of the citizens who are not in good condition in accordance with the decision taken in accordance with the visit of the spouses, friends and relatives of the visit to be made easily. Buses to the cemetery to visit the citizens of the city after the 57 mosque prayer to the cemeteries after the prayer will be removed. Therefore, public transportation services in the city will start at 08.30. After the visit to the cemetery, vehicles will be kept ready at the cemeteries for turns. Arlık
- Motorways and Bosphorus Bridges Free 15/08/2018 Highways and Bosphorus Bridges During Eid Holiday Free: During the Eid Holiday, close to 30 million citizens are expected to go on the roads, during the Eid Holiday, General Directorate of Highways (KGM) operated motorways and bridges will be free of charge. 18 August 2018 Saturday at 00: Starting from 00 (the night that connects Friday to Saturday) . Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and North which was built by BUY-OPERATE-TRANSFER Model işlet
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality transportation vehicles will be served with 4 discount in city transportation during 50 daily Sacrifice Day. 25/10/2012 According to the decision of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, citizens will be able to get 25-26-27 and 28 for 50 discount in October. According to this, IETT General Directorate of Buses (buses, metrobuses) vehicles, IETT General Directorate connected to the private public buses, Bus Co, City Lines (city lines) vehicles, Transportation Inc. (tram, subway, light metro and funicular) vehicles 50 discount tariff will be applied. In addition, the 50 discount for Kadıköy-Maltepe-Kartal Metro line will continue during the festival. City Lines, due to the Feast of the Sacrifice 24 on weekdays / weekday / weekday tariffs, during the feast Şehir