TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınIn the scope of the unimpeded railway project carried out under the leadership of TCDD stations, charging stations for disabled vehicles started to be established.
Within the scope of the studies TCDD İzmir 3. 7 large gara disabled vehicle charging station was established. In the first phase, it was announced that the stations established in Balıkesir, Denizli, Aydın, Nazilli, Basmane, Manisa and Ödemiş Stations will be installed at other stations and stations.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Cordless Disabled Vehicle Charging Station Established in Kayseri 04/03/2014 Cordless Disabled Vehicle Charging Station was Established in Kayseri: Cordless Disabled Vehicle Charging Station was established in Cumhuriyet Square by Metropolitan Municipality. Charging station put into the Rail System Stop, disabled people "Can I return home if I run out?" freed from worry. Handicapped people who expressed their thoughts about the station at the same time the disabled three disabled vehicles, the Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki'ye thanking, "This charging station with the biggest shortage of cordless vehicles were removed. Most of the time we were running out of our charge and could not go to our house. We have had more opportunities to travel around the city and to meet our needs comfortably.
- Number of Cordless Chair Charging Stations Will Increase 24/11/2018 Cordless chair charging stations continue to make life easier for disabled citizens. CK Energy Boğaziçi Electricity General Manager Halit Bakal gave the good news that the number of cordless wheelchair charging stations placed on the European side of 13 will go to 25 next year. CK Enerji Battery powered chair charging stations placed on the European side of Istanbul in 2016 continue to make life easier for disabled citizens with the un Enlighten Life ında project, which was initiated with the support of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and voluntarily initiated by Boğaziçi Electric employees. Up to now, the cordless chair charging stations have been installed in the metro line in Istanbul with the location of 13 kilometers, metrobus Şu
- ABB Introduces Most Economical Charging Solution for Electric Vehicles 02/06/2018 The ABB charging solutions portfolio is enriched with a wall-mounted AC charger, an easy-to-install solution for homes and workplaces. In total, the new wall-mounted AC charger portfolio with different types of 52 provides a high-quality and cost-effective electric car charging solution for private and business use. This range further strengthens ABB's comprehensive intelligent building solutions. Easy to install With the 50 cm25 design to 2, this charger can be easily installed in homes and offices. As in the hospitality industry, it can be easily used in building types where customers need to charge overnight. ABB Global Electric ABB
- Explanation Regarding Disabled and Accompanying Disabled Istanbul Card 14/07/2019 Due to the protocol signed between the Ministry of Health and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, “Disabled” and “Accompanied Disabled” Istanbulcards must be registered in the Ministry of Health system before the visa process. Within the scope of the protocol signed between the Ministry of Health and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the disability reports submitted to BELBIM, one of the IMM affiliates, for a free Istanbul card application are now confirmed through the Ministry of Health e-Report and the National Disability Data Bank systems. The information of the owners of Istanbulkart will be queried through this system and as a result of the inquiry, the validity period of which the Istanbulkart can be used free of charge will be determined based on the report date and the report validity period. For the disabled citizens who have been confirmed to be valid engelli
- Tender Notice: Antenna, Battery and Charger Unit 13/01/2015 TCDD Operation 3 District Directorate Receiving Radio, Battery and Charger Unit and Handheld Radio Subject of TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Information on business administration 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: XRUMX 3 121 35220 0 232.464 31 31 4269 4108 0 232.464 77) postal address: email@example.com. f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: Ali BENİCE Chief Bureau Chief 3. The bidders have the above address and adres