Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, connecting the Saruhanli and Gölmarmara district 15 began maintenance and repair work on the kilometer. After the filling work, hot asphalt work will be done on the road, transportation between the two districts will be more secure and comfortable.
Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which works to provide the best service to the citizens of Manisa with a productive understanding of municipality, has taken the connection between Saruhanlı and Gölmarmara district. The Metropolitan Municipality which started filling works on the existing road will then perform hot asphalt works. Following the works carried out, Saruhanli Muhtarlik Issa Branch Director Aybars Ozbilgin said: uh In the first stage of the works, filling works are carried out. With the consolidation of the road floor, hot asphalt works will begin. With the completion of the works, especially in heavy tonnage vehicles on the road will reach transportation comfort, ın he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Provinces on the Route of Marmaray 05/04/2019 Gebze-Halkalı On the route of Marmaray, the highest housing price increase in the last 4 year is seen in Yeşilköy, Üsküdar and Gebze, while the low prices such as Tuzla, Pendik and Küçükçekmece in the coming period are expected to make a premium. Marmaray, which has been carrying passengers between Ayrılıkçeşme and Kazlıçeşme in Istanbul for 5 years, is now in Istanbul Halkalı Between Kocaeli and Gebze, 115 provides uninterrupted access in minutes. The 76 kilometer line is sure to add value to many districts and districts on its route. Index. According to the data of com, Gebze-Halkalı In the last 4 route, the highest housing price increase was seen in Yeşilköy, Üsküdar and Gebze. Read more Haber
- Railways will be safer now 20/03/2012 It is planned to prevent the loss of life from time to time thanks to the protection band formed around TCDD's planned rails. AA correspondent TCDD 1. According to the information received from the Regional Directorate of Road Authority, the protection of the panel fence system is made around the rails except the level crossings. TCDD, railways and concrete sleepers in the standards of the International Railway Union standards, as well as the safety of the railway environment is taken care. In this way, it is aimed to prevent the death of human and animal deaths from time to time. In Edirne, the protection fences, in which priority is given to settlements, continue. The teams will increase the security of the railway environment in designated areas Ekip
- Manisa continues to work for safer transportation 17/06/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, on the one hand while doing maintenance and renewal work on the one hand to ensure the traffic flow in a comfortable way lane line and road line work is doing. In this context, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Saruhanlı district Kumkuyucak-Nuriye neighborhood between the road after the concrete road work and road line work by improving the quality and safety of transportation has increased. Because of its low cost, long life and local production, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality makes concrete road application as an alternative to asphalt in road maintenance works. In this context, concrete road application was made between Kumkuyucak-Nuriye neighborhoods by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality.…
- Tender Announcement: Extension of Peron Length of Üçburgu, Kayıkçılar, Ahatlı, Ayören and Gökçeler Stops 24/06/2016 Extension of Peron length of Üçburgu, Kayıkçılar, Ahatlı, Ayören and Gökçeler Stops TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE PROVINCIAL AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICE DIRECTOR OF UÇBURGU, KAYIKÇILAR, AHATLI, AYÖREN AND GÖKÇELER STORES The extension of the XYUMX METER OF PERON BOYES will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 110 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2016 228307-Administration a) Address: Marsandiz Location 1 Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 06005 - 3123090515 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com ç) Internet address ...
- The suspension bridge on the Coruh is now safer 01/07/2014 The suspension bridge over the Coruh is now safer: In the district of Borcka of Artvin, the suspension bridge that reached the breaking point and which was closed to transportation was rebuilt and re-opened. Aslan Atan, the new mayor of the district, said that the suspension bridge on the Coruh reflects the culture of the district at the same time and that the bridge is a symbol. Together with the District Governor Şakır Öner Öztürk, the mayor Aslan Atan, along with the accompanying AK Party District Chairman Şükrü Ertürk, made observations.
- The UK subway is now safer 07/07/2015 The UK subway is now more secure: an agreement has been signed between the French industrial battery manufacturer Saft and Alstom. According to the agreement, it was decided to buy replacement batteries for the 1 million Euro for the metro line of the London underground. Nickel alloy built-in SRM batteries will be taken. These batteries provide the necessary energy for passenger comfort systems (such as radio, television and announcements) and some security systems. According to Alstom's purchasing manager Matt Goff, Saft's high-security technology and the low price it offers, however, are the reason they work with Saft. According to statistics, the ros
- Level Crossing Is Safer Now 09/01/2016 Level Crossing More Safer: The uncontrolled level crossing in front of the Hospital for the Mental and Neurological Diseases was made more secure by the joint work of the State Railways of Izmir and the Municipality of Şehzadeler. Şehzadeler Mayor Ömer Faruk Çelik stated that citizens who have used the level crossing for many years will pass the gate safely now and that this level crossing becomes safer for our citizens. Hem The cooperation protocol signed between the Municipality of Şehzadeler and the İzmir Regional Directorate of State Railways and the tantan with the work carried out in the uncontrolled level crossing in front of the Hospital for Mental and Neurological Diseases.
- Travel with Akçaray is now safer 13/02/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, expropriation work on the Akçaray route, which creates negative conditions for traffic and pedestrians. In this context, Metropolitan is the last; Izmit District Eastern Winter Station, to eliminate the heavy traffic problem at the intersection of Bağdat Street and Köse Street expropriated the building where Ankara Market is located. Metropolitan demolition teams, which started to demolish the evacuated building, will start to expand the road when the works are completed. AFTER THE DECISION OF EXPOSURE In the context of the Izmit tram project, the Akçaray route, which started to serve the people of Kocaeli, and the East Kışla Station, located at the intersection of Bağdat Caddesi and Köse Street, was decided to be expropriated. Recently…
- Mustafakemalpaşa Login is now safer 20/03/2019 Tatkavakli Bridge Interchange at the entrance to Mustafakemalpasa District on the Bursa-Izmir highway was opened with a ceremony. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the infrastructure of the district will renew from the beginning of the project in relation to the European Investment Bank about 350 million TL loan agreement will be signed in the coming days, gave the good news. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and 17 take the projects that will be no longer a problem in the district, while the investments made by the central government provide support especially for the transportation security in the districts. It is a common cause of traffic accidents in the town of Mustafakemalpaşa, which is connected to the Bursa - İzmir route and which is often responsible for Mustaf
- Railways will be safer 26/03/2012 It is planned to prevent the loss of life from time to time thanks to the protection band formed around TCDD's planned rails. TCDD 1. According to the information received from the Regional Directorate of Road Authority, the protection of the panel fence system is made around the rails except the level crossings. TCDD, railways and concrete sleepers in the standards of the International Railway Union standards, as well as the safety of the railway environment is taken care. In this way, it is aimed to prevent the death of human and animal deaths from time to time. In Edirne, the protection fences, in which priority is given to settlements, continue. The teams are working on increasing the security of the railway environment in the designated regions. Ekip