The strike, which started on the negotiation of the workers in İZBAN in July, started on the 16 day. Izmir, Izmir Branch of Railway Workers Union (İZBAN) ongoing in Izmir in the case of the ongoing sefer accusation of the strike and the suspension of additional trains İZ, the judge decided to stop the additional flights. Yesterday at 14.00, after the expert committee submitted its report to the court, the court decided to stop the additional flights because of the difficulties in providing the police and the security of the passengers.
The employer's lawyer objected that the trains were not working in the signaling zone and that the expert was not aware of the 6356 unions and the collective labor agreement law.
Judges decided to stop the trains due to the necessary provisions of the law and the security of the passengers' health. Following the decision of the court to stop additional flights, the staff at the strike was welcomed by İZBAN. News from the court for hours waiting workers at the Alsancak Station, the court chanted slogans after news. They will continue to defend their rights until the end of the staff, al Although we can not receive salary, we will not give up our rights. It is not possible for trains to move without maintenance. This will continue until we receive our right to strike. Bu (Source: Yeniasır)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Union, the stop of the train services to the judiciary carries. 07/02/2012 A group of members of the United Transport Workers Union protested against stopping Adapazari-Istanbul train stops at Adapazari Station due to High Speed Train. A group of members of the United Transport Workers Union protested against stopping Adapazari-Istanbul train stops at Adapazari Station due to High Speed Train. Union President Yavuz Demirkol announced that they would take the decision to the judiciary. A group at the Adapazarı Gar, at the 15.00, protested against the stopping of Adapazarı Haydarpaşa Train and the transfer of Adapazarı Gar. Yavuz Demirkol, the chairman of the Unions of Unions Transporters, stated in his press release that the Adapazari-Istanbul train services will stop due to the YHT studies.
- Avrasya Metro Group, which made the subway for the Kartal-kadıköy Metro, met 26/08/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Kartal-Kadikoy metro information for the purpose of the announcement of the Metropolitan Municipality is specified by the law, stating that the announcements were given to the newspaper 20 and the budget of the metro met by the Eurasian Metro Group reported. In a written statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, 20 and 21 stated that some issues related to the articles in a newspaper were requested to be considered in August. The statement, Kadikoy-Kartal metro, the largest metro investment in the history of the republic and all of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was transferred by the transfer, the following were recorded: "Istanbullular'in money for the purpose of this great transportation service for the purpose of informing the Metropolitan Municipality of law"
- First Train in Ankara YHT Station Welcomed President Erdoğan (Video) 30/10/2016 First Train in Ankara YHT Station Welcomed President Erdoğan: Ankara's giant project Ankara High Speed Train Station was put into service. The total 8 floor will be connected to the city, Ankara, Başkentray and Keçiören subways. The opening ceremony of the Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) was held with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the Speaker of the Parliament Ismail Kahraman, Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım and the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) Station 50 thousand per day, said 15 million people a year will be given to the service, "is home to all kinds of habitats. If from anywhere in Turkey ...
- Batman Municipality welcomed new working period 06/04/2015 Batman Municipality welcomed the new working period: With the improvement of the weather, Batman Municipality's Directorate of Science Affairs teams, which meet the new working period strongly, continues to impress with the simultaneous works carried out in many parts of the city. Co-Presidents Sabri Özdemir and Gülistan Akel, who follow the every step of the asphalt patch, road construction, pavement, lock parquet and road widening works, especially in hot asphalt, stated that they will meet the new working period with a serious preparation in every field. we will perform our most important projects and works covering all areas of life in the fastest way. ya
- İZBAN's Workers in Strike Demonstrate Their Payroll versus Perception Operation 18/12/2018 İZBAN workers in İzmir left the strike behind the eighth day. The workers of the employer against the perception of the İZBAN employers under the impression of a move came from the operation. Workers hung their payrolls on the walls of the building of İZBAN. IZBAN strike, which started on December, 10 in Izmir, has left the eighth day behind. In Izmir's urban suburban system İZBAN, 10 started its strike on December using the 342 labor constitutional rights. Against the perception operation of the employer that the employer received high salaries, workers have begun to perform their moves on the official payroll. Workers who raised their payrolls hung on the walls of the İZBAN station. Showing the net salaries entering the pockets Cep
- İZBAN workers on strike want public support 12/12/2018 İZBAN workers continue their strikes for a fee. The workers want support from the people of İzmir to end the strike quickly. İZBAN workers continue their strikes for a wage that cannot be at all. Strike 2. leaving the day behind, workers are determined not to work without meeting their demands. İZBAN management, which has blocked the demands of the workers since the first day, has not yet been called to the union. While the people are victimized by this attitude, workers are waiting for support from the people of İzmir in order for the strike to end rapidly. 'WE HAVE SPEAKING THE RATE TIME' We talked to the workers in İZBAN strike. Levent Akman working as a mechanic, driving and shift compensation Mak
- Support Visits to İZBAN Workers on Strike Continue 21/12/2018 İZBAN workers in the strike, DİSK Aegean Region Representative Memiş Sarı and General - İş İzmir 7 Branch workers and members of the Labor Party Izmir Provincial Organization visited. MEMİŞ SARI: RAILWAY - BUSINESS UNION IS LEAVING BUSINESS We will leave the job General - Business member workers next to İZBAN workers 'will continue to resist resilience', 'victory resisting laborer' and 'long live class solidarity' slogans came. In the statement, Memiş Sarı, DİSK Regional Representative stated, sonuçlan We will be in a stronger position next to the end of your strike. 'Why not hit the buses when there is more'
- İZBAN workers in the strike await support from Izmir 11/11/2016 İZBAN workers in the strike are awaiting support from the residents of İzmir: While the İZBAN strike enters its fourth day, flights can only be made with subcontractors between Aliağa and Çiğli at wider intervals. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD officials continue to aggravate the people of IZMAN who do not accept the wages and social rights demands of the employees. While the İZBAN strike enters its fourth day, flights can only be made with subcontractor companies between Aliağa and Çiğli. Urban bus and ferry traffic in the morning and evening is still busy and lock. 110, which connects the north and south of Izmir and the main line of public transportation in the city in
- Labor Movement visited workers in strike 14/11/2016 Labor movement visited İZBAN workers on strike: Education You visited the workers in strike on solidarity strike after his solidarity breakfast against Izmir 1 Branch Labor Movement dismissals Training he. Training The Izmir 1 Branch Labor Movement organized a solidarity breakfast with the slogan at We are strengthening our unity, togetherness, friendship, solidarity and organization ü against pressure, punishment, exile, investigation, suspension and dismissal in the last period. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality with TCDD partnership in Izmir ş
- Stopping the Ropeway Project Uludag kicks in summer and winter tourism! 13/09/2013 The old Uludağ Lift, which was started to be built in 1957, was built in the area in the Uludağ National Park, which was later declared a national park. In the 1963 years leading up to the Teferrüç Sarıalan Turkey's first cable car was put into service. 4,3 has been cleaned at the bottom of the line in 1960 for this long cable car line! Marmara Uludag is the highest mountain still remains Turkey's most popular and oldest ski resort property. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to provide easy spas to the slopes in the 2.000 m height hotels in order to revitalize the winter and summer tourism, decided to renew this ropeway. The length of the old line, which is 4,3 km X