With the annual 200 million passenger capacity, Istanbul New Airport, which is the largest airport in the world and opened today with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, was arranged around.
It was seen that Mer Istanbul Airport Havalimanı was written on the signs at the airport entrance for the curious name. Speaking at the opening of the airport, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that the name of the new Airport was 'Istanbul Airport'.
The first phase of the Istanbul Airport, established on an area of 76,5 million square meters, will serve 90 million passengers annually. 6 will have 500 aircraft capacity when all phases of the airport have independent runways.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 3. Airport Step-by-Step 22/03/2018 The opening of the Istanbul New Airport was a 7 month. AirportHaber General Broadcast Coordinator Ali Kıdık visited the construction site to observe the final version of the terminal. Turkey's alternative single source of pride begin preparations to hand a perfect opening to remain No. months the opening of the third airport, on the other hand work to get ready for the airport's services 7 / 24 continuing basis. Airport Transfer General Broadcast Coordinator Ali Kıdık, who visited the third airport to get information about the works at the airport, said almak
- Channel Istanbul is coming step by step 23/03/2015 Channel Istanbul is coming step by step: The population of the city surrounding the project was taken to 500 by the order of Erdogan. There is no room for high buildings in the project that will connect the Black Sea and Marmara. New Turkey's crazy project in Istanbul to channel all the details and reached the first MORNING prepared for how to visually when finished. In the project, which was clarified at the meeting held last month with President Tayyip Erdoğan, it was decided to protect the natural water resources and green areas in the city to be established in the new city. The population density in the new city was reduced from 1.2 to 500 per million. President Erdoğan himself gave instructions for the reduction of the population in the city to be shaped around the canal. Both…
- The name of the third airport is clear 13/08/2014 The name of the third airport became clear: Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, 3. airport to 12. He confirmed the allegations that the name of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan would be given. 12 has played a very important role in the development of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's country since the year. The nation has already answered. What will be done?, Said Minister Elvan, whose name will be given to the airport? "Yes," he answered. Marriage Hotel 'Milas-Bodrum Airport Rent Payment' participating in the ceremony Minister of Transport and Communications Lütfi Elvan, answered questions from journalists. 'Today, a newspaper's headline took place. In 2009 in five cities, the internet X
- Bomb Claim: Third Airport's Name Becomes Certain! 10/09/2018 Opening 29 will be held in October, 3. The name of the airport remains unclear. Habertürk writer Sevilay Yılman also put forward an allegation for the airport, which is only three weeks after the opening. The name of the airport will be 'Abdulhamid Han', he said. The question of what will be the name of the third airport that will be inaugurated in October and the construction of the 29 in Istanbul still remains unclear. President Erdoğan's first foreign flight is expected to be announced during the opening of the name today came an interesting claim about the name. ABDÜLHAMİD HAN AIRPORT Habertürk writer Sevilay Yılman, "from a reliable source according to the exact information I received," the name of the third airport ABD
- Yalnızçam Ski Facilities Going Step by Step 14/08/2014 Yalnızçam Kayak Facilities Step by Step The Governor Marine Audited: Governor Ahmet Deniz, went to the Uğurludağ Ski Center, the ski lift line, accommodation hotels and examined the open parcels on tourism. Stating that the area is a very important value for tourism in the sense of tourism in the sense of the Governor Vali Deniz, the new tourism hotel in the ski center, asphalt road, parking and tourism and investment parcels received information about the authorities. Governor Deniz, who wandered the area where the runway and chairlift lines will extend to the pasture of Yalnızçam Village, was welcomed by the children and citizens living on the plateau. The boys she's calling next to çağır
- Alanya, stepping forward to the dream of ropeway 16/03/2017 Alanya is approaching the dream of the cable car step by step: The construction of the Teleferik Project, planned by Alanya Municipality, between Damlataş Social Facilities and Alanya Castle Ehmedek Gate continues at full speed. The installation of the sub-station was completed in the construction site where the poles 2 and 4 were installed last month. One of the most important projects of the Municipality of Alanya, the Teleferik Project continues without interruption. In the scope of the works, the installation of the lower station, which is the starting point of the cabins, has been completed. Alanya Municipality Mayor Adem Murat Yücel stated that the mast and mechanical processes were completed at the sub-station. Alanya's 30 annual dream Alanya
- Step into the logistics center! 12/04/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, Palandöken in Erzurum, Turkey Logistic Center will be established 437 thousand tons carrying capacity of the logistics sector will be achieved, he said. Karaman, AA correspondent, said the establishment of the 2008, which began work, Organized Industrial Zone next to the Erzurum Palandoken Logistics Center said that the expropriation process is continuing, the institution's logistics service building is completed, he said. Erzurum Palandöken Logistic Center of Turkey to 325 thousand square meters, indicating the field of logistics would give Karaman, "Logistics centers in automobiles, coal, iron, flour, bricks, tiles, container, ceramics, food, water, beverages, fertilizers, military transports, feed and yem
- İZBAN Step-by-Step to Torbalı 24/08/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, will extend the Aliaga-Menderes Suburb to Torbalı 30 on the additional line of kilometers to Develi, Tekeli and Pancar stations 31 will perform the tender on August. The stations will be pedestrian underpass, elevator and escalator. The works for the extension of the Aliağa-Menderes Suburban System, which is carried out in cooperation with İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD, to Torbalı is continuing. In accordance with the protocol signed with TCDD, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality completes projects for the 30 station and 5 highway overpass on an additional line of approximately 7 kilometers. From the total 5 station on the line in July, Torbalı and Tepeköy Temmuz
- İZBAN step by step to Torbalı 25/08/2012 In accordance with the protocol signed with TCDD, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality completes projects for the 30 station and 5 highway overpass on an additional line of approximately 7 kilometers. In the month of July, the 5 will tender for the Torbalı and Tepeköy stations from the total 31 station on the line, and the 16 will make a tender for Develi, Tekeli and Pancar stations in August. Following the completion of the tender and delivery of the stations will be completed in the 210 month. Stations are projected as 5 meter length, lower ticket hall, pedestrian underpass, elevator and escalator. 7 STATION XNUMX HIGHWAY HIGH PASS X
- İZBAN Commuter Line is being extended step by step (Video) 09/12/2012 IZBAN Commuter Line is being extended step by step Transportation Marine and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, IZBAN Commuter Line Cumaovasi-Torbali started the construction work with a ceremony in Torbalı. Izmir Governor Mustafa Cahit Kirac, Minister Binali Yildirim, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, AK Party Izmir Province President Omer Cihat Akay, AK Party Izmir Provincial Vice President Yusuf Kenan Cakar, CHP Izmir Deputies Mustafa Moroglu, Alaattin Yuksel, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman also attended. Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony of İZBAN-Torbalı line which will be organized by TCDD and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality D