German carmaker Volkswagen AG's decision to invest in new plant was used since Turkey. Volkswagen AG, the leading German automobile giant of the world automobile industry, has begun work to open a new factory and is looking for space for this factory.
The location of the new factory, which will be the gateway to business for about 5 thousand people, has been announced. The company finally made its highly anticipated new factory decision. Volkswagen, which includes Audi, Skoda and Seat, will open its new factory near Izmir.
Bulgarsit and who work for a long time to choose among the Volkswagen'n factory will be built around Izmir Turkey were recorded.
Volkswagen AG is an automobile company founded in Germany by the National Socialist German Workers' Party in Germany for the production of single-model public cars in 1937. The name of the company means the public car in German.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- German car giant Volkswagen to Make Factory Investment in Turkey 11/12/2018 German carmaker Volkswagen (VW), is preparing to invest in a factory to provide annual 5 thousand people employed in Turkey. For a while in the quest to make space for different models of electric VW production facilities in Germany, he made the choice between Bulgaria and Turkey for the factory investment. German car journal in AutomobilWoche in the news, information and expertise in car production in the country selected states that Turkey's effective. In the 2022's Turkey plant will be operational VW, Skoda and Seat models will undertake the production of the on-site group in the first place. Approximately 10 years sought to be persuaded to invest in German car giant Volkswagen is more than Turkey (VW) ...
- Turkey Wagon Factory Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) InnoTrans Trade Representation in Turkey Best Way had 27/09/2012 Taşıy Inno Trans 2012 Berlin en is the biggest fair in the world in terms of railway technology, infrastructure, tunnel construction and passenger transportation and exhibiting the endpoints of the companies. In this context, TÜVASAŞ, which continues to export to Bulgaria and Iraq, met with the intense interest of many railway companies from Europe, Asia and Africa. The TÜVASAŞ delegation, who met with the world's leading operators, held many preliminary meetings at its own stand. TÜVASAŞ Delegation, Macedonia State Railways, Egyptian State Railways, Bulgarian State Railways, Slovak State Railways, Sudan State Railways, Pakistan State Railways, TÜ
- Malatya Wagon Repair Factory Get Sugar Factory 13/11/2012 Malatya Wagon Repair Factory in Malatya in the form of an open prison would be wrong to argue that the establishment of an open, President Güngör said: ası We are currently trying to open the prison. This is very wrong. The Wagon Repair Factory will no longer be different from the monopoly and sugar factories. They tried to get the prison out of the city, but after becoming a metropolitan area, the area where the wagon repair factory is located is in the city. In other words, the prison will be in the city. Yani Gungor continued his words as follows: '' We worked for the Wagon Repair Factory for a long time. We made feasibility for the factory and forwarded to the Minister of Industry. We submitted a file to our deputies. Öznur Çalık, looked very warm to our work. Öz
- Turkey's First Aircraft Factory Kayseri Teyyare Factory 07/12/2018 Young passed the first years of the Republic of Turkey to the industrial and manufacturing organizations attack. One of the most important of these investments, the Kayseri Aircraft Factory produced 1950 aircraft until 130. A state newly emerged from war, a nation reborn from its ashes. While many parts of the country were woven with iron nets, many factories were opened. One of the most important of these facilities was the Kayseri Aircraft Factory. The First World War and the War of Independence proved that the planes were effective and vital. Young quickly turned to aircraft production in the Republic of Turkey after the war. He knew that İstikbal was in the heavens. Founder of Republic of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, so ...
- Alstom Grid Turkey has been appointed the new general manager of Power Transformers Factory 16/06/2013 Alstom Grid Turkey Power Transformers has been appointed the new general manager of the factory: xnumx'l of the year producing power transformers in the plant in Gebze, in operation since and by issuing 1960% of its production "Electricity transmission and distribution equipment" category export champion Alstom Grid Turkey's power Hakan Karadoğan was appointed to the General Directorate of Transformers. Alstom Grid transformer manufacturing center in China in the same position with Turkey assigned Karadoğan, Gebze facilities to 85 years later was appointed for the first time a Turkish president. Hakan Karadoğan graduated from Istanbul Technical University, Department of Electrical Engineering in 10. Following his graduation from Karadoğan, he designed in 1995 Karad
- Volkswagen Facility Demands Konya 01/07/2019 Konya Chamber of Commerce (KTO) President Selcuk Ozturk, "We launched the German manufacturing giant Wolkswagen of our efforts to equip the production facility plans to Konya in Turkey," he said. Approximately 10 years has worked to convince Turkey to invest in German car giant Volkswagen (VW) was in the final. Kesinleşirk the world automotive giant Volkswagen will invest almost in Turkey between the provinces began the race to equip the production facility of the city. It began to Volkswagen's Skoda and Seat on the news production in Turkey will invest billion euros 2 moved Konya Chamber of Commerce and the production facility to attempt to gain Konya. VW CEO Herbert Diess said…
- ZONSİAD President Ece: 'Volkswagen should invest in Zonguldak' 04/07/2019 The world's largest One of the car company based in Germany Volkswagen Turkey has opted for the new plant but has not yet made a statement on the inclusion in the newspaper information can not give a final decision in Zonguldak Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (ZONSİAD) Chairman Khalil Ibrahim ECA; Zonguldak for automotive manufacturing stating that the advantage of all kinds of investment, all members of our Volkswagen auto plant in Turkey and destekliyoruz.de making our province of Zonguldak, ECA said in a statement, emphasizing that the city has the advantage of all kinds of investment of Zonguldak for automotive investment, Turkey Zonguldak is the first province of the Republic of Turkey.
- Turkey will move into the era of nano chip factory established 22/12/2014 Turkey nano era established chip factory will carry: ASELSAN was founded in Bilkent University partnerships defense, aerospace, communications, and a hair Turkey's first chip factory will produce thinner and durable material of the wire for the energy sector 23 December 2014 Tuesday, scored ceremony to be held. The "AB-MikroNano" company's clean rooms and the building that will be built with the technologies to be tested for the first time are planned to be built with the participation of National Defense Minister İsmet Yılmaz in Bilkent Cyberpark Teknokent area located in Bilkent campus. Turkey, GaN-based chip will be manufactured at this facility thanks to defense radar, electric cars, high-speed trains and 4G / 5G ...
- the world's giant in Turkey Pledges Fast Train Factory 04/03/2016 World Speed Train Factory Turkey Pledge Giant: 7 billion dollar rail projects will be implemented in Turkey was marked by the 40 years. Yesterday opened 6. Eurasia Rail Fair will spend life in Turkey's year was marked 7 40 billion dollar rail projects. World-speed train factory came to Turkey from giant said on Turkey's rail transport projects has attracted global giants in Istanbul. 2023 7 company 40 company 30 300 6 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX International Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Uluslararası
- AK Party's Election Account Ray Topinden, Ya Opposition? | Selection investment rails 20/05/2012 Selection investment rails: Nowadays, AK Party and CHP congresses are held. One cannot be surprised not to be surprised when one of the rulers follows the congresses of these two parties. The AK Party's congresses are more dynamic and exciting even though they have been in power for three periods ime Reflecting this dynamism to a local election in October 2013 without cooling it is a wise strategy daha So the election works will be taken in the summer months. This strategy also overlaps with the end of massive infrastructure investments in major cities, especially in Istanbul. It's good to count a few. Istanbul's century-long dream Marmaray line ends at 2013. At that time, from Kadıköy to Kazlıçeşme, from Anatolia to Europe den