ST Industry Radio, which has been broadcasting terrestrial broadcasts in Istanbul for about 105.8 months, started broadcasting from 6 in Izmir and 102.8 in Bursa.
ST Industry Radio, which is part of Industry Media, is expanding its terrestrial broadcasting network. By the end of the year, 4 aims to start broadcasting more terrestrial in the province and can now be heard on all digital platforms.
“WE WILL BE IN ALL PROVINCES WHICH INDUSTRY IS INTENSIVE”
In his assessment, Recep Akbayrak, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Industry Media, said: May the audience in İzmir and Bursa, which we have just started broadcasting, be beneficial. ”
and radio company with one of the very few examples in the world of music without ever broadcast on Radio Industry ST 24 hours just spoken topics for the business world in Turkey.
The radio broadcasts from the frequencies of 105.8 in Istanbul, 102.8 in Izmir, and 106.7 in Bursa.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Private Radio System for Metrobus: Bus Bus: Bus Bus 09/04/2012 Among the metrobuses, the private radio system, the mobile White Table and the 3 thousand new buses are just a few of them. Here is Topbaş`s transportation and mobile service strategy. This is the most demanding demand. While we were evaluating the metrobus, we did not pass 300-400 thousand passengers. Currently the number of passengers has passed 700 thousands. The number of passengers will find the 1 million. Here you cannot narrow the time intervals. 300 can't put more buses. The system does not remove. In the Qatar style, the 5-6 wagon must come in a thousand 500 people at once and get off. Because, one should go to the back to say Çünkü
- Anadolu University faculty member who is a guest of Radio A. Dr. Doğan Gökhan explained Railroad Systems Research Center Installation Project 12/04/2012 Anadolu University Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Dr. Dogan Gokhan Ece, 9 was a guest at Radio A on Monday April. Prof. Dr. Nur Demir 's "Guest Room" is a guest of the program. Dr. Prof. Dr. Doğan Gökhan Ece talked about the Project for the Establishment of the Rail Systems Research Center, which was submitted to the Ministry of Development within the scope of the call for thematic infrastructure project by Anadolu University. Within the scope of the call for thematic infrastructure project prepared by Anadolu University, the Ulusal National Rail Systems Center of Excellence Center lı project proposal was presented to the Ministry of Development in June 2013. We were asked to revise it in 2010.
- The density experienced in metrobuses will be solved by radio ring 15/08/2012 The metropolitan metropolitan area of Istanbul met with great criticism due to the intensity of the metrobus. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, as the gönderil historic cak study will establish a radio ring between buses and empty metrobuses will be sent to the crowded stations to make a comfortable journey. About the new projects for public transport Topbas, the number of metrobus in the city will not increase the number of metrobus because it will create greater distress at the stations, he said. Pointing out that the number of metrobus roads can become clogged and the system will not work, Topbas emphasized that they are working on a management style of the BRT system only. Metrobüste experienced density and problems Met
- Radio ringle last to the tail of long BRT 18/08/2012 The new application will make everyone say 'oh' ... Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, explained the new project that will relax the ones who prefer public transportation in Istanbul Kadir Topbas, indicating that metrobus is a big need in Istanbul, because they do not increase the number of metrobus because of the increasing number of stations he said he would create. Mayor Topbaş stated that they have created a new electronic control system for the solution of the density and problems of Metrobust, noticing the congestion and introducing an intelligent system that will direct the traffic, said: 'We will establish the communication between buses by establishing a radio ring. A command control that also controls only the metrobus line Sadece
- Little Çamlıca TV-Radio Tower's opening date has been announced 05/02/2017 Little Çamlıca TV-Radio Tower's opening date has been announced: Prime Minister Yıldırım, "We aim to open towards the end of Ramadan. Friends are working day and night to open the I hope before the Ramadan Feast ayı Prime Minister Binali Yildirim examined the construction of Küçük Çamlıca TV-Radio Tower . Yildirim, Transport, Shipping and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan and Istanbul Governor Vasip Şahin with the construction of the construction site, officials received information from the administration building. Before the press release, chat with journalists, asking whether they like the tower, Lightning, said the tower continued to rise in the description. Yildirim, shared the following information: "The tower did not come easy to do this. Under the ground"
- Minister Arslan visited the Çamlıca TV-Radio Tower construction 20/06/2017 Minister Arslan, Camlica TV-Radio Tower visited the construction: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "On the one hand, walking tests, on the one hand we do new jobs as we stage. Foresight, this year certainly to finish and put into service. Our 80 radio will be able to publish much better quality than this. " said. Arslan, the ongoing construction of the ongoing Çamlıca TV-Radio Tower found. Arslan, who received information from the authorities about the last stage of construction, made a statement to journalists after the examination. Arslan gives information about the technical features of the tower, the tower with a height of concrete 221 meters in
- Küçük Çamlıca TV-Radio Tower Opens This Year 12/02/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that the aim is to make the Küçük Çamlıca TV-Radio Tower to be completed and put into service later this year in order to be able to publish quality and to save Istanbul from the pollution of the image. Minister Arslan, Best FM answered questions on the agenda in live broadcast. Arslan, Olive Branch Operation was an operation against terrorists and terror, he noted. Arslan, who stated that the fight against terrorism will continue, "The name of this struggle, wherever it comes from terrorism, the struggle against terrorists and if there is any problem in the future of our country is to take its measure." he said. Politics, citizens' peace, the country's future, the country's development, Siy
- Küçük Çamlıca TV-Radio Tower Will Be Opened in 2018 Year 23/02/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "(Small Çamlıca TV-Radio Tower) with the spring again will accelerate the process. We refrain from giving the date. We gave the date before the wind did not allow us. said. Arslan, Küçük Çamlıca TV-Radio Tower construction found. After the investigations, journalists gave information about the last point reached in the studies and pointed out that the wind does not operate the tower crane and lifts the tower in 30 km / h. Arslan, who pointed out that a piece of art that could be a symbol for Istanbul, was given: ına 221 meter reinforced concrete height İstanbul
- Radio Traffic: Traffic Accidents in Ankara Increases Sales 11/04/2014 Radio Traffic: Increased Sales of Traffic Accidents in Ankara: The lack of snowfall in Ankara prevented a significant increase in the number of accidents. In January and February, the accident rate decreased with the early arrival of spring. However, the number of accidents in the winter months has increased, albeit slightly. Highest Accident Rate According to information received in December Radio Traffic News Center, a total of 633 traffic accidents occurred in December. The 595 of these accidents was a traffic accident. Most accidents occurred between 10.00 - 17.00 and 17.00 - 00.00. In December Aralık
- Çamlıca TV-Radio Tower 2019 Will Open in July 17/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, who is in the investigation of the ongoing Çamlıca Tower, said, ve We are planning to open the service as of July. Yapım The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan, who has made observations at the Çamlıca Tower in Küçük Çamlıca, said that they planned to open the tower as of July and said, 'Beyond being a TV tower, a symbolized structure that will gather dozens of antenna towers in a single structure. Turhan, who also gave information about the structure of the tower, said,. The total seat area of the tower is 2 thousand 425 square meters.