26-27-28 will take place in July, Turkey's largest electronic music festival during the summer fire to burn the Big Burn 3 days in Sile
BigBurn Istanbul, which has become a tradition with the third one this year, will host tens of thousands of music lovers at its new home Şile Woodyville Treehouses. 3 will offer music and entertainment throughout the day. BigBurn Istanbul will have international and local DJs and producers close to 100, and 4 will make guests dance on stage, including two on the beach.
Accommodation options are sold out as soon as the bungalows. The tent area tickets are running out. 3 is ready for a spectacular festival in Sile Woodyville Treehouses that will host electronic music lovers throughout the day.
Here are the star names of the festival:
Clapton, Damian Lazarus, David Mayer, Dubfire, Guy Gerber, Joachim Pastor, N'TO, Nastia, Recondite, Stephan Bodzin, Woralks, Adiel, Antigone, Behrouz, Be Svendsen, Carlita, Francesca Lombardo, Ilario Alicante, Len Faki, Marco Resmann, Mind Against, Monoloc, Matthew Dekay, Oceanvs Orientalis, Ruede Hagelstein and the talented Peggy Gou!
Don't forget to follow the social media accounts of 'Burn Energy Drink' to be informed of all the developments about the festival, to benefit from advantageous tickets and more!
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Afyon Garda Classical Music Festival 10/04/2015 Afyon Garda Classical Music Festival: Opening of the Classical Music Festival in Afyonkarahisar this year with the contribution of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Afyonkarahisar Governorship and Afyonkarahisar Municipality 14. Regional Directorate of Afyon Ali Cetinkaya Gar. The festival was opened by Afyonkarahisar Governor Hakan Yusuf Güner, State Theater Director General Nejat Birecik, Afyonkarahisar Mayor Burhanettin Çoban, 7 District Deputy Director Mehmet Altınsoy, Festival Art Director Hüseyin Bşkadem and citizens attended the festival. Following the opening speeches, the festival began with a concert by the Fama Q and Belfiato Quintet groups of the Prague Conservatory. Participants in the concert waiting for the concert in Garda
- Things for the First Time in Turkey! Vojvos Festival 1 Begins in July 26/06/2019 The Army first time in Turkey organized in 1995 1 Bug Festival begins Monday July day. The first ever held in 1995 in Ordu and held for the 14 times so far, the Mayor of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, Dr. It starts again with the instruction of Mehmet Hilmi Güler. Volkswagen's Black Sea collect sympathy of the whole world to the legendary models Bettle Bug Festival Devoted to take the tour for a week Turkey will participate in the highlands near the Bug enthusiasts from around the 200. 1 July, Monday, Ünye Çınarsuyu camp area will begin to gather enthusiasts enthusiasts, will set up tents in this area. 2 Çınarsuyu Camp on July…
- Tender Announcement: Signaling material shall be taken by electronic card and electronic device 28/04/2014 TCDD Enterprise 2.BÖLGE DIRECTOR The signaling material electronic card and electronic device shall be received SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO THE SUBMISSION Article 1 - Information on the business administration 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 2.BÖLGE DIRECTORATE Goods and Service Procurement Tender Commission b) Address: Behiçbey / ANKARA c) Phone number: 0312 211 14 49 d) Fax number: 0312 211 12 25 e) e-mail address: bsrmeletli @ gmail .com f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: Basri MELETLİ / Commission Chief 1.2. Tenderers, contact details of the above-mentioned addresses and numbers of the tenderers le
- 2.Winterfest Winter Festival Begins in Erzurum 11/12/2015 2.Winterfest Winter Festival in Erzurum begins: 2 to be organized by Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality in Palandöken Ski Center. ”WinterFest tanıtım Winter Festival was held. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen said that he believes that Erzurum will write history once again. He said that YO Our goal is to successfully complete the EYOF 2017 organization and to host the 2022 or 2026 winter olympics Erzurum. Introductory meeting was held before the 18 Aralık WinterFest de Winter Festival which will be held by the Metropolitan Municipality of Erzurum on 19-20-2 December at Palandöken Ski Center. The meeting was held at Conrad Bosphorus Hotel in Besiktas, AK Party Erzurum Deputy Zehra Taşkesenlioğlu, Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Beşiktaş
- Haydarpaşa Sahaf Festival starts in November at 18 15/11/2017 Haydarpaşa Sahaf Festival, organized by Beyoğlu Sahaflar Association, is held between November 18 December and December 3 December. 2017 is located in various districts of Istanbul before the end of 40 antiquarian Kadikoy's first antiquarian event will come together in Haydarpasa. The event is held just days before the historic Haydarpaşa Train Station returns to its original position and serves its passengers again. 18 November - 3 December will be held at the antiquarian festival in Beyoglu Sahaflar Association. The books will be waiting on the platforms of the station every day between 11.00 - 21.00 hours.
- Electronic ticket application in the transportation of train-ferry and bus 14/06/2012 Electronic ticket application in the land and sea passenger transportation begins. 'Duck' travel companies that carry the so-called ticketless ticket will be given heavy penalties. Fiscal war with the fake tickets of non-tax evasion in the passenger transport sector has opened the war. Revenue Administration, with the instructions of the Minister of Finance Mehmet Şimşek land and sea passenger transportation to fight against unregistered electronic ticket application is launched. In this way, the period of paper tickets will be closed in passenger transportation in intercity and international road and sea routes. All companies will hold electronic tickets. Ticket information will be notified to the Finance Office on a daily basis. 'Duck' is a ticketless ticket called '
- Every Monday Music Show in Adana Metro (Photo Gallery) 14/05/2013 Adana Metrosunda Every Monday Music Concert ADANA Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department and Cukurova University (CU) State Conservatory, bringing together passengers with art and music to increase interest in the art 'Metro in the Art' has signed the project. As part of the project, the 16.00 conservatory student played guitar, saxophone and trumpet on every Monday between the hours of 19.00-3 and began performing live music as in the cities of European cities. Passengers using the Adana Metro, ÇÜ State Conservatory Department of Music Department of Wind Instruments students Refik Koral Kisakurek, Mustafa Okutan and Serdar Tellioglu playing the different instruments to surprise the music, even though cular
- Classical Music Festival in Bursa Nostalgic Train Station 12/04/2014 Classical Music Festival in Bursa Nostalgic Train Station: Mudanya Station, which is built by the French, is operated as Montania Hotel which has not compromised in quality for many years. For the centuries-old train nostalgia in the Nostalgic Gar, the La Gare Restaurant railway lovers are waiting for unforgettable tastes and an exquisite music concert. The quality music and delicious food will be enjoyed at La Gare Restaurant. The olan The Montania Quartet ”, which will perform in a unique atmosphere in the most elegant restaurant of Bursa, will have fun for you and your guests. The orchestra with flute, double bass, acoustic guitar and accordion will sing your favorite songs at your desk with you. Yan
- Montania La Gare Restaurant offers unforgettable music feast to railway lovers 13/04/2014 The Montania La Gare Restaurant offers an unforgettable musical feast for rail lovers: Mudanya-Bursa Train made by the French Mudanya Station has been operated for many years as Montania Hotel, which does not compromise on quality. For the centuries-old train nostalgia in the Nostalgic Gar, the La Gare Restaurant railway lovers are waiting for unforgettable tastes and an exquisite music concert. The quality music and delicious food will be enjoyed at La Gare Restaurant. The olan The Montania Quartet ”, which will perform in a unique atmosphere in the most elegant restaurant of Bursa, will have fun for you and your guests. The orchestra with flute, double bass, acoustic guitar and accordion will sing your favorite songs with you Yan
- Music Banquet for Tram Passengers 16/09/2014 Music Feast for Tram Passengers: Citizens riding the tram in Kayseri experienced quite interesting moments. Citizens traveled on the tram accompanied by music. In Kayseri, citizens traveling by tram experienced pleasant moments. Musicians in the tram, gave the music feast of passengers. Violin, darbuka and musicians who took the fever of the joke 'Fire there is no fire' piece sang. Tourists traveling with music on the tram did not forget to see this interesting moment with their mobile phones.