At the ordinary meeting of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in July, an important proposal regarding the phaetons in Karsiyaka came up.
30 Mayor UKOME decree for the purchase of phaetons and horses prohibited from traffic by the Metropolitan Municipality, the proposal from the Presidency, Plan and Budget and Street Animals Protection Commission was sent. 7 thousand 500 for horses used in carriage transport, 5 thousand for horses purchased according to the proposal that the horses purchased according to the proposal, will be taken to Izmir Natural Life Park, phaeton will be used in landscaping parks and gardens.
In the event of a decision by the President of the Assembly,, 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day for the citizens who will participate in the activities in Konak Square 20.00 to 16 July 06.00 free public transport during the free tariff application during the Eid al-Adha has been sent to the Plan and Budget Commission.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Carriage and Horses Received in Alanya 26/06/2019 10 in Antalya, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality after the end of the carriage activities in June 4 carriage in Alanya has delivered more horses. Posted at 8 at Antalya Zoo Mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Muhittin Böcek 10 As of June 2019, he had decided to halt the carriage activities in Antalya and to ban the traffic. Mayor Böcek said horse owners or one of their families would be employed in the municipality and horses would be taken to the zoo. At the end of the phaetoning activity in Antalya, 40 horse which was run to phaeton in Antalya was taken to the Metropolitan Municipality Zoo. 21 coachman or 420 thousand horse as the price of horse and carriage bin
- A group of trees will be transported due to Karşıyaka tramway works 16/04/2016 A group of trees will be transported due to Karşıyaka tram works: It is reported that İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has decided to carry a group tree outside the registered palm trees due to Karşıyaka tram works. According to a statement from the municipality, the trees in Karsiyaka and Konak will be moved to the new living area. Accordingly, 19 citrus, 10 oleander, 1 Cyprus acacia, 2 eucalyptus, 4 eucalyptus, 10 Eucalyptus, 1 palm, 1 Acacia, 2 Acacia, 24 Acacia, 12 Acacia, XNUMX Acacia and XNUMX mimosa tree, in the coming days N
- Karsiyaka tram line will not be cut on the route will be moved 13/05/2015 Karsiyaka tram line will not be cut on the route of the tree will be cut: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which began construction Karsiyaka tramway on the beach 1300 locator, bush and trees will be removed from the public "trees will be cut" discussion created. Organized for the protection of trees in the social media while preparing to do the action Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu Metropolitan, social media will not cut trees, trees will live elsewhere on the coast of Karsiyaka said. The construction of the tram line in Karsiyaka, especially the palm trees, including the number of trees and plants 1300 's claims of cuts created controversy. Between Mavişehir and Alaybey, the construction of the tram line consisting of 9.7 kilometers of 15 stops, starts on the route iş
- Tram installation for businesses in Karsiyaka 12/06/2017 Tram arrangement for enterprises in Karsiyaka: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has determined the principles and principles regarding the use of open spaces in front of the enterprise in Cengiz Topel Street, which has increased usage density with the passing of Karsiyaka Tram line. 16, which operates in the region, was allowed to put tables and chairs in front of the workplaces between 18.00 - 24.00 hours in a way to protect the rights of pedestrian and apartment residents. Following the Kordon and Passport Regulations prepared to provide urban aesthetics, to protect pedestrian rights and to give character to the region, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has also arranged for Cengiz Topel Street, which is on the borders of Atakent and Bostanlı neighborhoods where the tram line passes.…
- Konak and Karşıyaka Tram Lines Project Construction of vehicle sales and procurement tender is continued 02/01/2014 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Konak and Karsiyaka Tram Lines Project Construction of the tender for the construction and procurement of vehicles is being continued. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Presidency of Commuter and Rail System Investments will carry out the sales of the esi Konak and Karsiyaka Tramways Konak tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; date 26 2014 14 00 1 2 3 4 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Alsim Alarko XNUMX. E + M Electronic XNUMX. Gülermak Inc. XNUMX. Yüksel İnşaat, the authorities we interviewed on the subject, have the tender specifications of domestic and foreign companies Kon
- Measure against landslide in Inebolu 05/03/2015 Measures will be taken against landslide in Inebolu: Highways 15. Regional Directorate, İnebolu in the village of Manarpa began to take measures against the landslide occurred in the village. Contractor firm Uğur Özcan, AA correspondent, said the village of İnebolu-Doğanyurt highway in the region of the village of Kizarpa thousand 400 meters along the road examined the structure of the land, he said. About 1 for a period of 9 team will tell the team will work during the month of Ozcan, "We have land, what kind of land, where rocky, where the landslide can be found. route ...
- Boluda Tram or Bicycle Phaeton Available 28/05/2013 Boluda Tram or Bike Fayton Var After being closed to traffic in the street to evaluate the alternative means of transportation to the Municipality of Bolu and a Far East vehicle as a bicycle-phaeton test drive went on. Ahmet Çalışıcı introduced the idea that transportation with bike carriages could be provided on İzzet Baysal Street and presented his bike phaeton to the Bolu Mayor Alaaddin Yılmaz for a trial within a week. Bolu Mayor Alaaddin Yilmaz's nasıl Festival nasıl is called as Izzet Baysal Street near the end of the studies, how to provide transportation on the street alternatives are evaluated. Tramway transportation is often on the agenda, for the tram ın
- 'Alo Fayton' Period in İzmir 12/07/2017 'Alo Fayton' Period in Izmir: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has brought a new breath to the pleasure of the phaeton in Kordon and formed the emi Fayton Call Center İzmir. Citizens can now hire (232) 433 51 55 for special events and ask for a tramway. Kordon, with its specially trained Haflinger horses, Victorian classic designs and uniform garments with both foreign language and behavioral training, together with Izmir phaetons, add a special beauty to Kordon. İzmir Büyükşehir Belediyesi A total of 3 services are operated by İZULAŞ company and at Alsancak Port exit, in Gündoğdu Square and in front of Konak Pier ş
- Phaeton Period Officially Closed in İzmir 26/06/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has banned phaeton transportation throughout Izmir province. İzmir Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME) General Assembly canceled the “Phaeton Working Principles and Procedures Directive önceki which was implemented in previous years and closed the phaeton period in İzmir. On the other hand, the phaeton business within the Municipality of İZULAŞ 1 was closed as of May. Again in line with UKOME decision; The activities of the total 32 carriage in Karşıyaka, Selçuk and Dikili were terminated. Vehicles taken with animals banned the exit of the boulevard and streets in the city center. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which terminated the phaeton service in Alsancak-Kordon region through İZNAŞ Phaeton Plant as of 1 May, is in the second step of the implementation…
- Seawater leaked into Karşıyaka tram line 25/03/2016 Seawater leaked to Karşıyaka tram line is evacuated: A solution to the water problem in the tram line in Karşıyaka was found. Seawater leakage was prevented from spreading through the soil. Leaked sea water was discharged into the sewer, which was located parallel to the line with the small channel opened. The sea water, which was leaking into the pit in the tram line in Karşıyaka, was started to be discharged into the sewer by opening duct. Officers, Cemal Gürsel Street leaked into the excavated area for the tram line and the debris formed by pulling out the sea water. By opening the channel near the area where the sea water is leaked, Deniz