At the Frankfurt train station in Germany, an 40-year-old boy pushed his 8-year-old boy and his mother in front of the high-speed train. While the mother was taken to hospital with injuries, the child lost her life.
A man wearing dark clothes at Frankfurt Central Station threw the mother and child waiting at the station in front of the high-speed train from Düsseldorf to Munich. The 8-year-old child lost his life, while the mother remaining in the space between the rails and the train survived. He was detained at the station, while police said the link between the suspect and the mother and child was not reached yet.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Terrible incident at the railway station in Germany 06/08/2014 A terrible incident at the railway station in Germany: a terrible incident took place in the train station in Munich, Germany. It was stated that the railway workers had found a human skull and skeleton in one of the locked safety lockers in the station. Local media on the subject to the police to explain the incident, while the center of the forensic medical examination of the bones and skull reported. There is no information about how the bag full of bone is put in the closet. Although the lockers of the railway staff passed by the owner of the locker to open the cabinet on the way to be said.
- Frankfurt Railway Station Refreshing 24/12/2015 Frankfurt Train Station is being renovated: The Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof - Frankfurt Railway Station, opened in 1888 in Germany, is being renovated to the 135 million Euros. One of Europe's largest railway stations, the Frankfurt Railway Station, which is visited by a thousand passengers a day, is being renovated. 450 will cost 2020 million euros for the renovation work to be carried out until 135. 27,5 million of this money will be covered by the city coffers, while the rest will be covered by the German Railways (DB). According to the German news agency DPA, Mayor Olaf Cunitz, Transport Minister Stefan Majer and Treasurer Uwe Becker agreed to the Maj
- Terrible train wreck in Bangladesh (Video) 26/03/2013 The terrible train accident in Bangladesh Images taken in Bangladesh, the man who travels on the train does not notice the bridge, and as the train passes under the bridge, his head hits the bridge and falls down. A passenger traveling on an overcrowded passenger train crashed into the bridge and fell near the rails. It was reported that the passenger traveling on the train died when he was not bending under the bridge. 18 PERSON IN INDIA TOWARDS THE LIFE In the state of Uttar Pradesh, the 461 young people who go to a job interview to take part in the paramilis power of India but are returned to their homes due to the postponement of the reception, while traveling on the train N
- Terrible train crash in America 30 injured (Video) 25/02/2015 Terrible train crash in America 30 wounded: At least 30 injured in train crash in California, USA. According to information from the Ventura district fire brigade, the incident took place at the local time 05.40 in the town of Oxnard, about 110 miles northwest of Los Angeles. Authorities, the total 51 passengers going to the direction of Los Angeles Metrolink train, a truck parked on the rails hit the derrick announced. According to the first statements, the 3 was wrecked and at least 30 was injured. The wounded were treated in the regional hospitals. Why the truck that caused the accident is on the rails Kaz
- Scary Train Crash in Mexico (Video) 12/05/2015 A terrible train accident in Mexico: In this train accident in Mexico, the engineer died and 12 was injured. In Mexico City city, another train hit the train. Yesterday in the catastrophic accident, the mechanic died at the scene. Injured 12 passengers were removed to the environment hospitals. The incident was reflected on the security camera of the station, officials began an investigation into the accident.
- Terrible Train Crash in Italy 25/01/2018 A suburban train near the city of Milan, Italy, derailed by derailing. Two people died in the accident, 10 serious 100 is said to be injured as well. The accident took place in Seggiano di Pioltello. The train moving from Cremona was going to Venice from Milan. A large number of firefighters and ambulances were sent to the scene. Authorities, the train from Milan 40 kilometers away from Pioltella derailed, he added. Local sources report that more than one 100 has been transported to the hospital, and that 10 is in severe condition. Officials announced on Twitter that there was a technical failure in the train.
- Bahnstandort Frankfurt (Oder), c / o Investor Center Ostbrandenburg GmbH 26/12/2010 Address: Im Technologiepark 1 15236 49 335 5 57 1300 49 335 5 57 1310 XNUMX XNUMX-XNUMX
- Verkehrsgesellschaft Frankfurt am Main 30/01/2010 Address: Kurt Schuhmacher-Str. 8 60311 49 69 21 32 21 X NUMX 20 49 69 21 32 60 90 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX ffm.de Contact: Herr Hans-Jürgen Poths
- The first strike began in Frankfurt today as a warning strike by subway workers, and it was reported that trams and subways would not work all day. 05/03/2012 After the strikes of workers from foreign service and passenger services in Frankfurt and Berlin airports in Germany, the strike of the metro drivers began in Frankfurt. German 'Verdi' union of the Regional President of the State of Hessen Jürgen Bothner'e according to information starting today morning, the strike of the subway employees will continue all day. During the day the tram and metro stops in and around Frankfurt. Today's strike is attended by civil servants in the municipal administration, hospital and kindergarten employees, and some other public institutions. Verdi said that they expect 125 thousand people working in federal, municipal and provincial government agencies to strike kuruluş
- Frankfurt Metro Map 27/07/2012 Frankfurt Metro Map: