Tanzania, Morogoro - Makutupora Railway Project tunnel excavation started in 22 July 2019 with the ceremony held at the entrance of the longest tunnel T2 (L = 1.031m).
The ceremony was attended by Deputy Minister of Labor, Transport and Communications Hon. Eng. Atashasta Justus Nditiye, Governor of Morogoro Stephen Kebwe, Kilosa District Governor Adam Mboyi, TRC Board Member John Kondoro, TRC General Manager Masanja K. Kadogosa, Korail Project Manager Jong Hoon Cho, TRC Project Manager Faustin Kataraia, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Construction Center Erdem Arıoğlu, Project Manager Hüsnü Uysal and Country Manager Fuat Kemal Uzun attended the meeting.
Speaking at the tunnel, Deputy Minister of Labor, Transport and Communications of Tanzania Nditiye expressed his happiness for participating in the tunnel ceremony and stated that the SGR Project is the largest infrastructure project in the country. He also stated that this railway line is of great importance for both Tanzania and the countries of the region.
The project includes 2.620 tunnels with a total length of 4m. The lengths are T1 424 m, T2 1.031 m, T3 318 m and T4 847 m, respectively. T2 tunnel excavation production is expected to be completed by the end of 2019.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- First Rail Butt Welding was Made in Dar Es Salaam-Morogoro Railway Project 16/04/2019 Building Center Dar Es Salaam - Morogoro (DSM) project, which has a great importance in superstructure works, started with 14 53 635 in April. The ceremony was attended by the Minister of Labor, Transportation and Communications Isack Kamwelwe, TRC Infrastructure Director Felix Nlalio, TRC General Manager Masanja Kadogosa, TRC Project Manager Machibya Masanja, Korail JV Project Manager Chedi Masambaji, Yapı Merkezi Vice Chairman Erdem Arıoğlu, Yapı Merkezi Country Office Director Fuat Kemal Uzun, Yapı Merkezi Project Manager Abdullah Kılıç, Yapı Merkezi Project Manager Asst. Giray Fabric, Building Center Project Gir
- The foundation of the Darogalam - Morogoro Railway Project was laid in Tanzania 01/05/2017 The construction of the Darogalam - Morogoro Railway Project in Tanzania was laid: Yapı Merkezi is building the fastest railway line in East Africa. Approximately 1.1 billion dollars Tanzania Dar es Salaam - Morogoro Railway Project was laid. The 1.224 km project, the first segment of the 205 km line, is the most critical part of the line. When the 5 part is completed, it will connect Uganda, Rwanda, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Tanzania and at the same time open East Africa to the Indian Ocean. The groundbreaking ceremony was held in Dar es Salaamam Pugu. John Pombe Joseph Magufuli, Tanzania Minister of Labor, Transport and Communications Maker ...
- Antalya 3. Rail Welding Works Started in the Stage Rail System Project 23/11/2018 In the 25-3 Phase Rail System Project of the 6.5-kilometer 3 of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, which has been continuing rapidly, the welding process and the production of the catenary pole were started. The project has been installed on the 6.5 kilometer. The Metropolitan Municipality which continues to weave Antalya with the most modern public transportation system, XNUMX which will provide a permanent and contemporary solution for urban transportation. Full Rail is progressing in the Stage Rail System Project. In the project, which is continuing with a world record speed, the rail welding process has started and the production of catenary pole has started. The XNUMX mileage track was laid büyük
- Halkalıfrom Istanbul to Gebze, began rehabilitation in the Marmaray Project in Istanbul. 17/06/2012 HalkalıThe rehabilitation of the suburban lines started in the Marmaray Project, which was based on the construction of the Railway Strait Tube Crossing and the improvement of the suburban railway system in Istanbul extending from Gebze to Gebze. Within the scope of rehabilitation, the 22 building, 46 station, 11 highway overpass, 5 highway overpass, 8 river crossing bridge, 7 pedestrian underpass and 11 pedestrian overpass will be demolished along the 5 kilometer line between Gebze and Pendik. Gebze-Halkalı Mehmet Ali Bulut, General Manager of MTKA Construction Demolition and Debris Removal Services Company, who undertook the first stage of demolition by making a contract with the Spanish company which has been awarded the tender for the improvement of the suburban lines, said iyileştiril
- Halkalıhas started rehabilitation in the Marmaray Project, which extends from Gebze. 20/06/2012 HalkalıThe rehabilitation of the suburban lines started in the Marmaray Project, which was based on the construction of the Railway Strait Tube Crossing and the improvement of the suburban railway system in Istanbul extending from Gebze to Gebze. Within the scope of rehabilitation, the 22 building, 46 station, 11 highway overpass, 5 highway overpass, 8 river crossing bridge, 7 pedestrian underpass and 11 pedestrian overpass will be demolished along the 5 kilometer line between Gebze and Pendik. Gebze-Halkalı Mehmet Ali Bulut, General Manager of MTKA Construction Demolition and Debris Removal Services Company, who undertook the first stage of demolition by making a contract with the Spanish company which has been awarded the tender for the improvement of the suburban lines, said iyileştiril
- Turkey's first rail welders Sertifikalanıy began courses in Project 09/05/2017 Turkey's first rail welders Sertifikalanıy began courses in the Project: Supporting Lifelong Learning in Turkey-II Grant Program supported by the European Union "Ray Welders are Sertifikalanıy" has started a vocational training project in the courses. TCDD Ankara Training Center and Izmir TCDD 3 The first group of courses that start simultaneously in the Department will continue until 26 May 2017 date. The second group trainees will be trained in 29 May X16 June 2017 simultaneously in Ankara and Izmir. The third group of courses will be held in Xnumx-Xnumx July 3 in Erzincan. The first certified welders ray of Turkey ...
- EIA Process Started for Kocaeli Tram Line Extension Project 14/06/2019 Governorship of Kocaeli, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Surveying and Projects Department of Surveying and Planning will be made by the Directorate of 393 million TL project cost 'Kocaeli Tram Line Extension Project' announced that the EIA process has started. WHERE WILL THE EXTENSION LINE COVER? In addition to the existing tram line in the Tramway Extension Project, Kuruçeşme 1620, which is 1 meter long, is the first of the lines to be constructed. Stage Line will be built, then the 3060 meters long City Hospital line, 1340 meters long Kuruçeşme 2. The project will be completed by constructing the stage line and finally the 5700 meter stadium line. 454 TREE WILL BE MOVED…
- Place has been delivered in Babadağ Ropeway Project 09/06/2017 The Babadağ Teleferic Project was delivered to the location of the cable car company in Fethiye, Fethiye. The company won the tender for the Babadağ Cable Car Project. Fethiye Power Union Co.Ltd. the contract was signed and the place was delivered. The place delivery ceremony passed in a friendly atmosphere, while Akif Arıcan said “Babadağ is the daughter of our house. We're not giving the daughter of the house. Pen does not write le Kenan Kıran, who welcomed his joke with good intentions and laughed, ülerek We are in Mubarak months. Let's dress up the 1965 student who needs help, and pay for their families' Ramadan expenses. Yard
- Target 2019 at the Kırıkkale-Samsun Railway Project 25/04/2016 Target 2019: Kırıkkale-Samsun Railway Project 2023 instead of 19 2019 May 19 instead of the target for the arrival of Çorumlu'dan finds full support. USLU BASBAKAN'A AKTARMIŞTI AK Party Deputy Chairman of Parliament Çorum Salim Uslu, previously Prime Minister. Dr. During his meetings with Ahmet Davutoglu, he drew attention to the major projects of Çorum called 'major'. Uslu, Kırıkkale-Samsun Railway Project in the 2019 May XNUMX will be very meaningful to enter into service, he added. The first stage of the project will be remembered as the first stage of the Ankara-Samsun Railway Project Delice-Çorum Railway Project Survey, Project and Consultancy tender last week İL
- Important step in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project 17/07/2017 An important step in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project: Customs and Trade Minister Bülent Tüfenkci visited the tripartite Ministerial Meeting to be held in Baku, Baku, to discuss the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, which will revive the historic Silk Road. will participate. The tripartite ministerial meeting is important in terms of speeding the customs procedures and border crossings in the Baku - Tbilisi - Kars Railway Project, which will revive the historical Silk Road. Baku - Tbilisi - Kars Railway Project, Turkey-Azerbaijan-Georgia while strengthening the role of bridge between Europe and Asia all three countries, the customs administrations to facilitate legitimate trade, it will be common fight against illegal trade. Asia and the said project with Turkey-Azerbaijan-Georgia European ...