Manisa Metropolitan Municipality to the designated points in the districts; expressing the priority of the pedestrian 'First Pedestrian' icons within the scope of assembly work in various streets of Kula district indicating the pedestrian priority stripes were drawn.
Providing pedestrian safety and superiority in traffic, to prevent the loss of life and property, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has signed various studies, continues 'Pedestrian First' applications. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Traffic Services Branch Directorate in line with the work carried out in various districts and streets of Kula pedestrian crossing lanes. Pedestrian crossing of the appropriate distance to the pedestrian crossing and pedestrians to protect the superiority of the work done in the district, won the appreciation of the people of the district. Transportation Department teams, within the scope of the work schedule 'Pedestrian First' implementation throughout the province by implementing the traffic will continue to support the increase of pedestrian safety.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The Problem of Transportation in Kula Eliminates 20/12/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which is very close with the transformation works in the public transportation initiated in the province, has also launched a campaign to the neighborhoods of. Districts which are far away from Kula district. Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, Kula district of the people of the neighborhoods of Carsikballi, Battalmustafa and Yenikoy the public transport request on the road between the 3 neighborhood, which will move the public bus in the city. Kula Mayor Hüseyin Tosun and Metropolitan Municipality Council Member Faik Şentürk wished that the transportation service, which came together with the citizens in the neighborhood of Çarıkballı, be beneficial. … Kula's difficulties in transportation are solved one by one tek
- Pedestrian Priority Training for Drivers and Patriots in Konya 11/07/2019 Konya Metropolitan Municipality provides training to drivers, patriots and turnstile personnel in cooperation with the Provincial Police Department in the works carried out by the Ministry of Interior under the slogan “Priority of Life, Priority of Pedestrians”. Metropolitan Municipality Continuing Education Center in coordination of training expert traffic police are participating in the training. Trainings for pedestrian awareness are given to bus drivers, patriots and turnstile personnel working in Konya Metropolitan Municipality. Konya Metropolitan Municipality continues its efforts to raise awareness of pedestrian priority among the drivers after the Ministry of Interior declared 2019 Year as a Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year. Within the scope of the campaign initiated by the Ministry with the slogan elik Priority of Life, Priority of Pedestrians Büyük, Metropolitan Municipality and…
- Pedestrian Crossing First Pedestrian Application 20/03/2019 In order to draw attention to the pedestrian priority of the Ministry of Interior in the province of 81, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality undertook the first implementation. Mediterranean University Vocational School of Social Sciences 'First Pedestrian' images were drawn in front. Since the 2019 year is announced as y Pedestrian priority traffic year edil by the Ministry of Interior, the teams connected to the Traffic Branch Directorate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department also overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Visual warning of pedestrian and school crossings The first application of the project to be carried out on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density geçit
- Priority of Agencies Olympos Teleferik 23/03/2016 Priorities of the Agency Olympos Cableway: Nowruz Day, Iranian tourists to Turkey that turns its route because of the excitement of meeting Tahtalidag snow in the summit in Kemer. Olympos Teleferik General Manager Haydar Gümrükçü; Dönem Iranian tourists have become morale in our region during this period of great trouble ”. Nowruz Day, Iranian tourists to Turkey that turns its route because they enjoy the holiday in Kemer. Iranian tourists have the opportunity to visit and see many alternative tourism points in the region, and Olympos Teleferik is at the top of the list. Olympos Teleferik with 2365 meters at the summit of snow-covered Iranian tourists in the landscape they see a lot of pictures taken, meeting with the snow T
- Erdogan showed the target: The priority of the public institutions 3. bridge! 13/09/2012 Auction; 10 year 2 month 20 Prime Ministerial Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has issued a circular to avoid any delays. Accordingly, all allowances will be released immediately. The top priority of the relevant institutions will be the third bridge. The Prime Ministry Circular was published in the Official Gazette including the measures to be taken in order to complete the Northern Marmara (including the 3. Bosphorus Bridge) Motorway Project within the specified time period, tendered by the General Directorate of Highways (KGM). According to the circular signed by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan; the release of the necessary appropriations for the expropriations under the project will be made urgently. On the project route Proje
- 'Lightning' priority for İzmir's projects | Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project 17/11/2012 'Lightning' priority for İzmir's projects | Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project Transportation, Maritime and Communication Ministry between Turkey determined to 2013 33 strategic objectives for the year in general, Izmir transportation infrastructure investments will change from top to bottom huge input. According to the 2013 Year Strategic Planning and Performance Program, which is reached by Yeni Asır, ın İzmir-Körfez Road Tube Tunnel Crossing X and N Ankara-İzmir High Speed Train Project bak are included in the list of priority projects that the ministry intends to start and end next year. The other strategic projects that the Ministry has set for the 2013 year are as follows: İzmir Vecihi Hürkuş (Kaklıç) Bak
- Çorum should be a priority railway 07/09/2016 Çorum's priority should be the railway: Turkey, stating that maintain our province's growth, an important industrial city in the process, explaining that it is difficult to establish the novice unity Deputy Kurt priority can sell out the products that we produce fast and black train, giving the individual rather than the airport Merzifon'un should be used for more profitable that he said. Justice and Development Party Çorum Deputy, Parliament, Health, Family, Labor and Social Affairs Commission member Lütfiye İlksen Ceritoğlu Kurt, after a long hiatus came together with the local press, our city made a lot of explanations about the agenda. Deputy Kurt, accompanying AK Party Provincial Vice President Ismail Yağbat, Mesut Millet
- Metro 19/01/2017 Metro: Kocaeli Mili Defense Minister Fikri Işık, who had contacts in Kocaeli, gave information about investments. Minister Işık, expressing that weight is given to transportation, said that they are working intensively for the Metro. The National Defense Minister Fikri Işık was a guest of the Kocaeli Chamber of Industry and gave information about the country's agenda and new projects in our province. Işık brought the issue of d metro dı to the agenda as a priority. Işık, proj Darıca, Gebze and Çayırova metro lines are projected by our Metropolitan Municipality. Dilovası, Gebze, Çayırova and Sabiha Gökçen Airport work continues. We are working in İzmit, Kartepe and Derince Gulf lines. İzmit PROJECTS PREPARED Kocaeli's industry PROJ
- Priority of President Türel in the New Term Metro 06/03/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Turel, Antalya in the new era will strengthen the brand value of tourism, will open new jobs with international projects will be equipped with stating, "Boğaçayı project, cruise ports, marinas, maritime port, subway, we are moving to another place," he said. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Türel was the guest of Erdoğan Aktaş on Haber Global TV screens. Türel, answering the questions, shared his services and future projects. President Türel stated that Antalya, which is a world city, will take further with international projects that make life easier for the public.'Y I am Antalya's child. I was born in this city, I grew up and I wanted to serve Antalya de
- Priority of Agencies Olympos Teleferik 23/03/2016 Priorities of the Agency Olympos Cableway: Nowruz Day, Iranian tourists to Turkey that turns its route because of the excitement of meeting Tahtalidag snow in the summit in Kemer. Olympos Teleferik General Manager Haydar Gümrükçü; İran Iranian tourists became morale in our region in this period, “he said. Nowruz Day, Iranian tourists to Turkey that turns its route because they enjoy the holiday in Kemer. While Iranian tourists have the opportunity to visit and see many alternative tourism spots in the region, the Olympos Cable Car is the first. With the Olympos Teleferik and the 2365 meter, the Iranian tourists climbed to the snow-covered summit.