Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, the winter period after the excessive rainfall landslides and collapses occurred in the coastal road of Alanya Gazipaşa Aysultan Women Beach began to repair work has come to an end. Citizens using the route were asked to be careful.
Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Rural Services Department teams, providing transportation to Alanya and Gazipaşa for many years, today, the workplace and house in the region used by many citizens of Alanya Gazipaşa Beach Road, Aysultan Women Beach started to work because of the dent and landslide.
FILLING AND EXPANSION
Due to the steep and steep terrain of the land constantly deteriorating the problem for the elimination of the problem of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Rural Services Department teams, is doing an intensive work. The landslide was filled with rocks and a stone wall was built. Soil was built into the wall. On the other hand, expansion and maintenance work was carried out in narrow and damaged areas. After the infrastructure works are completed, the places where filling and expansion will be asphalted. Traffic signs and warning signs were placed in the region due to the studies.
Authorities, using the route to warn citizens to use caution and cautious course of work will be completed in a short time, he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Gazipaşa-Alanya Coastal Road Is Making Safe 17/06/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, in the winter period after heavy rainfall landslides and collapses occurred in the coastal road of Alanya Gazipaşa Aysultan Women's Beach started an intensive work. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Rural Services Department teams, excessive rainfall and harsh winter conditions after the deterioration of the roads has accelerated the maintenance and repair work. Providing transportation to Alanya and Gazipaşa for many years, today, many businesses and homes in the region used by the citizens of Alanya Gazipaşa Coast Road Aysultan Women's Beach is damaged in places due to dent and landslide repaired. FILLING AND EXPANSION Due to the steep and steep terrain the road is constantly deteriorating…
- Alanya - Gazipaşa - Tashkent - Başyayla separation tender canceled 28/08/2014 KGM 13. Region Alanya - Gazipaşa - Taşkent - Başyayla separation tender has been canceled Highways (KGM) 13. Kesim (Alanya - Gazipaşa) distinction - (Tashkent - Başyayla) distinction road to be carried out by the Regional Directorate: (0 + 460 - 27 + 300 and km: 33 + 00 - 58 + 060 segments) earthworks, art structures and superstructure construction Bölge tender has been canceled. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; deadline for submission of bids 20 The tender declared as 2014 August has been canceled due to the absence of 2014 and the dispute in the documents. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1191 / 21 July 2014 (EE) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- Tramway in Izmir 25/04/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has developed a great project to ensure that the people of Izmir are more intertwined with the sea. The coastline of 40, starting from Sasalı and ending in İnciraltı, has been redesigned from start to finish. We listened to the explanations of the professors and experts. Images, "Ah Izmir, such as to see if we have enough to live our life," he watched. For this project, which has been spent three years in full transition from idea to action ... Easy, full three years ... More than 100 experts have worked on it and have created a magnificent work. If the project is implemented, for example, we will have the bicycle path of Üçkuyular-Mavişehir, which I mentioned earlier. In terraces ...
- Gazipaşa - Antalya Rail system model is a must 06/11/2013 The rail system model is a must for Gazipaşa - Antalya: Nationalist Movement Party (MHP). Mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, Kemal Çelik, visited the civil society organizations and tradesmen in Gazipaşa and made consultations. Stating that they know the problems of all districts of Antalya Celik, "Gazipasa away from the eyes of the makus will change the fate of the makus," he said. He first visited the police headquarters in Gazipaşa and then visited the Chamber of Tradesmen, Tradesmen and Trades, the industrial site and the Türk Eğitim-Sen Gazipaşa Branch. Gazipaşa'da tradesmen and industry tradesmen listening to the troubles of steel, the evening came together with the Gazipaşalı 53 muhtar. PROVINCIAL CHAIR Ç
- Gazipaşa Express Line with 2.5 Hours 09/08/2018 Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems is carrying out new moves from center to countryside in all transportation networks in order to provide safe, comfortable and uninterrupted public transportation services for citizens. Gazipaşa-Antalya express line Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department also opened the express line which will make access to Antalya and Gazipaşa easier and faster. The length of the transportation time from Gazipaşa to Antalya was significantly shortened by the express line. An express line was created to serve the Gazipaşa people and reach Antalya. The journey time, which is four and a half hours by the express line, is about two and a half hours.
- Six airports with viaducts to Gazipaşa 28/11/2014 Viyadükl six Gazipaşa airport: airport Gazipaşa six viaducts, which is above the runway work with one project property in Turkey is scheduled to end in May xnumx't. Gazipaşa Airport runway extension of Antalya, which was started on the orders of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, continues in a feverish manner. Within the scope of the work carried out by TAV Construction under the TAV Holding, 2015 staff works day and night as a double shift. TAV Construction Project Manager Mr. Mert Köktürk said that he made the viaduct work themselves at the request of the Highways. 90 meter-wide viaduct to strengthen the bored piles stating that Köktürk said, they made a very serious filling work. IN MAY M
- The cable car project in Uzungol resort has come to an end 09/08/2012 Turkey's most important tourism centers of Trabzon's Çaykara reached the end of the ropeway project in the district town of Uzungol he said. Providing information about the Deputy Governor of Uzungol Muhammad Karagoz, the basics of the cable car project will throw 5 in the month, he said. Karagöz stated that they will increase the number of tourists falling during the winter months with this project, 'We will implement the ropeway project to mobilize winter tourism in Uzungöl, the favorite place of the Black Sea which has been flocked with tourists during the summer months. Our resort has suitable conditions in terms of winter tourism as well as snow structure and runway length. The cable car project will add a different show to Uzungöl. In winter tourism Kış
- Planned Uzungöl ropeway project has come to an end 09/04/2013 Planned Uzungol ropeway project in the end of the project is planned to be built in Uzungol town of Trabzon, Turkey, the end of the cable car project has come to an end. Turkey's most important tourism centers of Trabzon's Çaykara reached the end of the ropeway project in the district town of Uzungol he said. Providing information about the planned cable car project between Uzungöl and Garester Plateau with the cost of 12 million Euros, Deputy Mayor of Uzungöl Municipality Muhammet Karagöz said that the company that will implement the project will come to Uzungöl at the beginning of next month. Karagöz stated that the planned ropeway will consist of one cabin and said imiz 2 bin 200 from our center is located in Garester Plateau.
- Uzungöl Cable Car Project Ends 15/05/2013 The cable car project was Uzungöl'de Ended Bride: Turkey's most important tourism centers in the cable car in the town of Trabzon, Uzungol Çaykara reached the end of the project. 12 million Euro cost between the Uzungöl and Garester Plateau project will be implemented between the authorities of the company will perform the authorities, came to Uzungöl and made the examination. At the end of the examination, there were no problems related to the project. Providing information about the project, Deputy Mayor of Uzungol Karamoz Karagoz, Uzungol ropeway project in the event of the number of tourists in Trabzon will increase, he said. Karagöz stated that the ropeway will be the only cabin in the project to be made to Uzungöl and said yap From our center ung
- Denizli Bozdağ Ski Center Ends in Work 18/12/2013 Denizli Bozdağ Ski Center Ends in Activities: Denizli's Tavas district near the town of Bozdag in the studies for the construction of a ski resort has come to an end. Governor Abdülkadir Demir went to Bozdağ with the Mayor of Denizli Osman Zolan and examined the works on site and received information from the authorities. Denizli Governor Abdülkadir Demir said the Xferm 8 track has been built to Nikfer Ski Center so far, and the machines will have the capacity to carry 2 bin 500 per hour. Governor Demir, who stated that the two chair lifts will be completed again in January, are as follows: