Mısra Öz, who lost his son Arda Sel in the train crash in Çorlu, called to Emine Erdoğan, the wife of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan via Twitter.
Emine Erdoğan's III. From the International Women and Justice Summit, ğü Whichever religion we are from, what culture we are, the family that grows and grows and continues to exist. The deterioration of this habitat, the war, the destruction of the conflict, the world's soul is undermining. Tears in a geography, while other geographies smile half-way ül responding to sharing Oz, said:
Erken In our geography, when one side is shedding tears; the other party continues her life as if nothing had happened. In the Çorlu train disaster, no one is held responsible for the broken families. Nobody resigns or is dismissed! We were family too! Biz
Source : txnumx.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Çıslu Mınra lost his son in a train disaster Öz “people in charge 12 Every week with their families b 01/10/2018 8 July 2018 in the district of Tekirdag Çorlu 9 train crash 8-year-old son Oğuz Arda Sel'i and former wife lost Mısra Öz's quest for justice continues. Self-reacting people who do not take necessary precautions after the train accident in 2018 July 12 in Çorlu district of Tekirdağ, Öz responds frequently to social media. Today, despite the accident over the 25 week of any legal sanctions imposed on the criticism of the Oz's twitter shares as follows: 'BECOMING NOISE COMES' "On Sunday, XNUMX person is an unsolved murder kazan
- Çorlu Train's mother's unending pain 12/09/2018 Mısra Öz Sel, who is a guest of Bidebunudinle program from Yavuz Oğhan on RS FM, related to the train accident that cost 25's life in Çorlu, "The negligence of the person increases the suffering of the human being more." 8 in Corlu district of Tekirdag in July 25 people died in the train crash. One of the people who died in the accident was his father Hakan Sel, Oğuz Arda Sel, who was the age-old 9. Mısra Öz Sel, mother of 9 Oğuz Arda, shares his social media account by saying that his son died as a result of negligence. From Yavuz Oğhan, broadcast on RS FM to Bidebunudinle program RS
- Çorlu Mother who lost her son in a train accident: May I mercy Allah! Resign! 13/12/2018 Mısra Öz Sel, who lost her son in a train accident in Çorlu in July, rebelled today after an accident in Ankara and called for a resignation. Mısra Öz Sel, who lost his son Oğuz Arda Sel, the son of 9 in Çorlu train accident, shared reaction messages from social media this morning after the High Speed Train accident in Ankara. "Do not wish God's mercy for the dead now! 5 is a month 'else we burned ourselves' we've shaken ourselves! Close the institutions you can't manage! Resign! Sel says, "I'm dying. For every life that dies in this country, my heart is a mother's heart."
- TCDD General Manager Blocked His Mother Who Lost His Son in a Train Accident in Corlu on Twitter 13/11/2018 Çorlu district of Tekirdağ 8 2018 July 9 XNUMX the son of the son of a train crash Xnumx Arda Sel'i and his ex-wife lost Mısra Öz's quest for justice continues. Mısra Özsel is the General Manager of TCDD, who continues to voice his voice in the social media. İsa Apaydın, social networking site blocked on Twitter. Mısra Öz announces that he has been prevented on Twitter: dık To prevent me and not to see what I write does not cover this tragedy. 25 people are dead! My son is dead, son! Why do I wonder why? The mother, who continued to voice her voice on the social media and continued to voice her demand for justice, said that she was prevented by Apaydın.
- The Mom Who Lost Her Two Daughters and Niece in a Train Accident in Çorlu 01/08/2018 8 in Çorlu district of Tekirdağ In July, 25 was killed in a train accident. Funda Dikmen survivor, the wounded, and his niece 2 buried the accident he buried. Funda Dikmen had a train with Uzunköprü to go to the relatives' wedding together with her daughters and niece. His mother-in-law talked to Habertürk for the first time in a day after 23 crash. She hugged her two daughters and nephew for the last time as though she might have felt. It was like a nightmare. Funda Dikmen lost his two daughters and her niece in a train accident in Çorlu. Dikmen said, "He was shaking with such a big voice. We expected him to stop."
- Mısra Öz: Ort Çorlu Train Accidents in the Middle of the Negligence, Responsible Judge ra 25/09/2018 Oğuz Arda Sel'i son of 9 and his former wife Hakan Sel'ı Çorlu lost in the train accident Mısra Öz, 'I want justice' he said. Hilal TOK from Evrensel: Nearly three months have passed since the tragedy in Çorlu, where 25 lost its lives and 338 was injured. Reports published by professional organizations, the result of negligence revealed that the win. Officials, as always, instead of explaining these omissions or taking notice of the warnings, ih natural disasters, zaman they said. Then everything went as it used to be, as if nothing had happened. Two days after the accident, the same train was launched. Kaz
- Çorlu Oğuz's Mother, who lost her life in a train accident, spoke 04/09/2018 Hürriyet's writer Ayşe Arman spoke to Mısra Sel Öz, the mother of Oğuz Arda who lost her life in a train accident. But the boy said… I'll talk to you… We're going to ask her account ıs There is that nice child da Long hair, full of life, heavenly smile, Who wants to be a football player H When he said to his grandmother, da I do not eat my son! Mer he said, mer I wanted you to help me to help my uncle Uncle. Ölüm The conscientious and compassionate child un The child with Galatasaray “The death of all of us with the death of çi Oğuz Arda al He died because of his range! Whoever doesn't check, who is the one who doesn't or doesn't lay the curse of the ayı
- Football Academy in the name of Oğuz Arda Sel, who lost his life in a train accident in Çorlu 11/10/2018 The football academy in Uzunköprü will be opened in the name of Oğuz Arda Sel, who died in a train accident near Çorlu and known for his fondness for football. Uzunköprü Mayor Enis Isbilen, in his written statement, Oguz Arda Sel said that they have established a football academy to live the memory. Young people, will do sports in accordance with the courses transferring Isbilen, said: "Our province's 7-14 students with professional coaches in the development of football skills and knowledge, skills to stay away from bad habits and our city teams to train footballers by the Municipality Uzunköprüspor with the cooperation of Oguz Arda Sel The Football Academy was founded and all sports equipment of the students will be registered spor
- Çorlu Trainer's Life Lost Beren Baby's Name 04/12/2018 Ergene Municipality 3 organized an event in the wedding hall of Pinarbasi to mark the International Day of Persons with Disabilities. Hundreds of citizens attended the event. 3 December was celebrated with great enthusiasm at the Ergene International Day of Persons with Disabilities. In the event held in the indoor wedding hall in Pinarbasi neighborhood, the citizens were enjoying the event, while Ergene Mayor Rasim Yüksel said, len We went out with this love, we are together with you with love P. In his speech at the event, Ergene Mayor Rasim Yüksel said, ler We are not only in the 3 in December but in your every day. We went out of this way with love, we always call forward with our love. Your support, the trust we have received from you Siz
- Emine Erdoğan Loading to Gaziantep Card with Waste Bottle 22/03/2019 Emine Erdoğan, wife of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, used the Waste Automatic Recycling Vending Machine for the first time. Erdoğan, who poured plastic bottles into the Wastematik, uploaded points to Gaziantep Kart. Under the auspices of the President's spouse Emine Erdoğan, Büyükşehir, which provides full support to the Zero Waste Project carried out by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, has set up a wastewater recycling system at various points in the city. Yesterday, Gazi City, Emine Erdogan, who left alone to leave the city's Mayor Fatma Sahin and Secretary General Sezer Cihan gave information about the Waste Automatic Recycling Machine. …