The historical Karaköy Tunnel line, which carries passengers between Karaköy and Beyoğlu, will not be able to serve today (30.10.2018) and tomorrow due to maintenance and repair works. IETT will provide bus services to the passengers using the historical tunnel line between Karaköy and Odakule for two days.
The Daily Tunnel, which carries a thousand 15 passengers per day, will interrupt its flights due to maintenance and repair work on October 30-31 in order to provide better service to Istanbul residents. The transportation between Karaköy and Beyoğlu stations will be provided by the İETT General Directorate.
ANNUAL PASSENGER NUMBER 5,5 MILLION FINDINGS
Galata and Pera, the world's second oldest metro; The historical Tunnel, which connects Karaköy and Beyoğlu with the present name, provides services to Istanbulites without any maintenance for short periods of time since 1875. 198 thousand passengers per day, the annual number of passengers in the historical Tunnel 15 million finds.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Karaköy- Beyoğlu historical tunnel is renewed 24/07/2014 Karaköy- Beyoğlu historical tunnel is renewed: Karakoy Beyoğlu will be closed to service in 2-3 August due to the renovation of the historical tunnel tram. Transportation will be provided by bus, due to two-day renovations. The historical Karaköy-Beyoğlu tunnel will be closed for transportation to 2-3 in August due to the renovation work to be carried out by IETT (Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises General Directorate). IETT said in a statement on the subject: X Karakoy-Beyoglu historic tunnel tram 2-3 will not be able to serve between August. The work to be carried out by IETT in the tunnel will be two days. During this time, transportation will continue with buses.
- Opera Bridge in the Capital Due to Maintenance Repair, Today 22.00 will also be Closed to Traffic 12/07/2013 Opera Bridge in the Capital Due to Maintenance Repair Due to Maintenance and Repair Works in the Capital on the Bridge of the Opera (Ekrem Barlas Bridge), the TCDD Gar-Dikimevi direction of the bridge is due today from 22.00, 22.00 to 15 to be closed to traffic. As the weather gets warmer, schools close and the holiday arrives, the traffic density decreases and the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality's Department of Civil Works continues to work on the bridges. In this context, the teams who will perform maintenance and repair work on the Opera Bridge at the weekend will be closed to the traffic of TCDD Gar-Dikimevi.
- Atatürk Bridge will be closed for traffic due to maintenance 24/09/2017 Bridge 26 September 2017 will be closed to vehicles and pedestrian traffic from 00.00 to 04.30 on Tuesday, and Atatürk and Yeni Galata Bridges will be opened to sea traffic from 02.30 to 03.30. The pedestrians and pedestrians who will use the Atatürk Bridge must use the New Galata Bridge or the Golden Horn Bridge between the 00.00-02.30 and 03.30-04.30 hours. 26 September 2017 Atatürk and Yeni Galata Bridges will be open to maritime traffic from 02.30 to 03.30 on Tuesday, so vehicles and pedestrians should use the Golden Horn Bridge.
- Mekece-Bozüyük will be closed for one-way transport due to train maintenance 16/12/2011 Highways 14. Regional Directorate, Pamukova-Mekece-Bozüyük road 51 + 450 kilometers by the General Directorate of State Railways due to the high-speed train operation of the train on the road will be provided in a single direction announced. Regional Directorate of Highways 14. Regional Directorate, Pamukova-Mekece-Bozüyük road 51 + 450 kilometers by the General Directorate of State Railways due to the high-speed train operation of the train on the road will be provided in a single direction announced. In the written statement made by the Regional Directorate, X Xnumx for 2 pieces beam installation on the gap between the 3 and 9 legs of the Mekece overpass bridge within the scope of the works, 22 on December 2011 right on the direction of Mekece-Bozüyük lüğü
- Recycling Exhibition Opened at Karaköy Tunnel Station 11/06/2018 Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Operations General Directorate (IETT) "Zero Waste Project" organized in the scope of the competition made from recyclable waste products were presented to the view in Karaköy Tünel. Product design competition from recyclable wastes was organized by IETT as part of World Environment Day and Environmental Protection Week. In the competition, metal artifacts such as scrap collection equipment, suspension bellows and air-conditioning gas cylinders, wooden pallet wastes from table, metal waste repair kits, decorative decorative items from halogen bulbs, old tires and metal wastes and decorative coffee tables. Total 24 works in the competition with different projects, Karaköy Tunel Toplam
- Due to the work of Bursaray Kestel line project, Ankara road will be closed to traffic from Tuesday 10/09/2012 Due to the commencement of the construction of Kestel Köprülü Junction in the scope of Bursaray Kestel Line project; 11 will be closed for traffic from Tuesday (Tuesday). With the closure of the road, transportation will be provided by alternative routes within the Kestel Organized Industrial Zone. The construction of Kestel Bridge Interchange, which is projected by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in order to bring the uninterrupted and comfortable transportation to the east side of the city, within the scope of Bursaray Kestel Line project, starts on 11 September Tuesday (YARIN). Due to the railway system's 7 Kestel station route and the construction of Kestel Bridge Interchange, Ankara Road also has two Ray
- Taksim Metro closed due to maintenance work 23/11/2015 Taksim Metro was closed due to maintenance work: It was learned that Taksim Metro could not provide service due to maintenance works. Taksim Metro Station was closed to the passenger entrance due to maintenance. Citizens not aware of this situation, the subway was turned down. MAINTENANCE STUDY CLOSED due to security officials to work in the subway to do the maintenance work, he said.
- 29 October Alert to Ankara residents Some Roads Will Be Closed to Traffic 28/10/2016 29 October Alert for Ankara residents Some roads will be closed to traffic due to the opening of YHT station: Some roads will be closed to traffic due to 29 October Republic Day Ceremonies in Ankara. 29 Ankara High Speed Train Station will be opened in Ankara on Saturday October. Ceremonies and roads closed to traffic due to the opening of the railway station; The cemetery will be closed for traffic due to the march to Anitkabir. Clock 13: Places to be closed for pedestrian walk in 00 due to the cortege walk and at the 19.00; Çankırı street, Atatürk boulevard junction desi
- Some roads will be closed to vehicle traffic due to the opening of Keçiören subway 05/01/2017 Some roads will be closed to vehicle traffic due to the opening of Kecioren subway: The Governorship of Ankara made a statement about the roads that will be closed to the vehicle traffic on 4-5 January due to the opening of Keçiören Metro. According to the statement made by the Ankara Governor, some roads will be closed to vehicle traffic due to the opening of Keçiören Metro; Cumhuriyet Street, all one way 04 January 2017 From 11.00 on Wednesday, Fatih Caddesi, Tepebaşı Kavşak from Fatih Crossing One way from the entrance of the Fatih Bridge to Keçiören entrance 05 January 2017 From Thursday 10.00, Kızlarpınarı Street, Ezine Street ' The section between the direction of the direction of Cumhuriyet Street is one way tan
- The road will be closed due to asphalt work 12/04/2013 According to the statement made by Gönyeli Municipality, asphalt works will be carried out on Atatürk Street from 08.00 to 19.00 on Saturdays and Sundays. The description of the municipality is as follows: Roads will be closed to traffic from Gönyeli Mosque area to Dürümcü Baba intersection on Saturday and asphalt paving works from Dürümcü Baba intersection to Gönyeli primary school on Sunday. Citizens are advised to follow the traffic signs in areas with asphalt, while those who will go to Girne, Bosphorus and surrounding villages should use the new Girne route. Source: cyprus post