By combining advanced engineering and design, CDMMobil has begun to produce TRIGER, a domestic and national electric truck brand, in its factory in Bursa Hasanaga Organized Industrial Zone. With the 85 kW engine, TRAGGER is able to provide 7,4 watches in a single charge and has the capacity to carry 6 kg load and 700 tons.
The 17 3,2 is capable of climbing up to a slope of 3.114 and 240 with a length of 220 is installed in two different speed modes: fast and slow. With the 6 Ah battery of the TRAGGER's 100 V, the XNUMX XNUMX is full of XNUMX per hour, while the battery pack offers QuickDrop for fast change.
In particular, the vehicle will be used for transportation of goods and people in areas such as factories, factories, airports and ports.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Students Redesigned Alsancak Station 20/06/2018 The students of Yaşar University Department of Interior Architecture and Environmental Design, 150 has redesigned the historical Alsancak Station, which has a history of years, with the modern functions to bring the city into a new urban space and public space. Without damaging the architectural structure of the students and the value of the industrial heritage; the projects they designed with functions such as museums and exhibition areas, working places and cafes were also exhibited in Alsancak Garage. XnumX is an important component of the city identity and the railway heritage in Anatolia. Alsancak Railway Station is used by Yaşar University, Faculty of Architecture, Department of Interior Architecture and Environmental Design.
- Marmaray Line Tool to Work 440 300 was produced in Turkey 13/03/2019 Marmaray Gebze- which will be operated by TCDD Taşımacılık AŞHalkalı Banliyo Line, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Former Chairman of the Assembly Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan, General Director of TCDD Ali İhsan Uygun, General Director of TCDD Transportation Inc. Erol Arıkan, with the participation of a large number of bureaucrats and citizens in the ceremony held in Kartal Square 12 March Launched in 2019. The commuter train line to the other end of that pass under the Bosphorus from one end of the Marmaray Istanbul in Turkey, Istanbul and wished to be beneficial to the district President Erdogan, Gebze-Halkalı The suburban train line, formerly 185, is a walkable distance in minutes B
- Europe's Lightest Wagon Produced in Sivas 23/10/2014 Europe's Best Light Duty Wagon was produced in Sivas: that production of cars for rail transportation Turkey Railways Industries Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ), in collaboration with a private firm, 75. produced the lightest multi-purpose freight car in Europe. The car, which is produced as a new generation freight car and manufactured in accordance with the International TSI standards, is planned to be put into mass production in December. TUDEMSAS General Manager Yildirim Kocarslan, in his speech at the introduction of the new generation of wagons, 8 months before the drawings of the wagon was started by making the analysis of the prototype said that the prototype was produced. The railcar is dynamic and V in Adapazarı, Eskişehir and the Czech Republic.
- OSTİM Supports Railways 10/10/2014 OSTİM Supports Railways: One of the places where the heart of the industry is located in Ankara is the OSTİM Organized Industrial Zone, which is built on 5 million square meters. The 5000 workplace in the area provides bread to 50.000 people. This month's guest of the Interview section of the month talked to Ankara and Ankara-based SMEs on the way to become 'the Capital of Industry “with OSTİM Chairman Orhan Aydın. Orhan Aydın-OSTİM Chairman of the Board of Directors One of the most misunderstood about Ankara is that it is an industrial city, not a city for production. In addition to being the capital of politics, Ankara is also a ın
- Head of OSTIM Technology Dr. Sedat Çelikdoğan passed away 15/07/2016 Head of OSTIM Technology Dr. Sadat who died Çelikdog: Turkey has produced distinguished scholars, our projects and our national major domestic industry veteran Prof. Dr. Sedat ÇELİKDOĞAN has passed away. We would like to take this opportunity to express our deepest condolences to our late Hodja, to our family, relatives and lovers. Rest in peace. Due to the death of our teacher; We would like to thank all of our lovers for sharing our sorrows by sending their messages, faxes and flowers to our phone call and sending their messages to our funeral by visiting our country and visiting the place of condolence. Professor Dr. Who is Sedat ÇELİKDOĞAN? Born in 1943 Dr. Sadat ...
- Companies Leading the Railway Sector Gathered at OSTİM 27/01/2017 The leading companies in the railway sector gathered at OSTİM: The RID Meeting of the Dangerous Goods Transports, which was organized with the participation of leading railcar manufacturers and logistics companies engaged in the transport of Dangerous Goods, was held in Ankara OSTİM. General Manager Veysi Kurt and TSE ULMB Center President Nihat Kölünk chaired the meeting. During the meeting, the costs and problems of the railway manufacturers and railway owners were discussed with common problems such as testing, certification and inspection procedures. TSE will play an active role in solving these problems. TCDD Transport Inc., TSE, TUDEMSAS, TULOMSAS, DTD, TRANSTUR, RAILTUR, RAILWAY, RAILWAY LOGISTICS, RAYVAG, MEDLOG and ASIA PORT representatives attended.
- Belarus met with OSTIM clusters 17/10/2017 Ambassador of the Republic of Belarus in Ankara Andrei V. Savinykh and the Undersecretary of the Embassy Ruslan Kizilevich visited OSTIM and received information about the projects, especially clusters. Two diplomats, who conveyed the advantages they have to investors and the sectors in which they are strong, gave the message that they are open to cooperation with OSTİM companies within the scope of ongoing projects in their countries. Especially the most important issues for rail systems, electric cars and public transportation vehicles, construction machinery, agricultural vehicles and Petro Chemical industry cooperation.
- OSTİM Seeking Cooperation in Rail Systems 22/11/2018 Anatolian Rail Transportation Systems Cluster (ARUS), Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate and ASELSAN organized a Localization Cooperation Meeting. In the meeting where rail system investments are evaluated from past to present; light metro, high-speed train, such as critical vehicles in our country can do, for this, the public, university and industry should be created between the synergy. At the opening of the meeting held at OSTİM OSB Conference Hall, ARUS Coordinator. İlhami Pektaş, gave information about the cluster. 2012 2 866 51 vehicles without any domestic contribution to the vehicle was taken by Pektas, the installation of ARUS with the contribution of the local contribution rate in rail systems to XNUMX'e X
- OSTIM Word to the Steel Cluster 26/03/2019 Within the scope of the Steel Clustering studies initiated under the leadership of Zonguldak Governorate, the delegation of public, private sector and academicians from Zonguldak, Karabük and Bartın provinces received information about clusters in OSTİM. OSTİM Chairman of the Board Orhan Aydin, the West Black Sea Region in the cluster project, the institutional will support all the possibilities, he said. In the Western Black Sea Region, which has strategic industrial facilities such as Erdemir and Kardemir, one of the locomotive regions of the Turkish economy, work is underway for the implementation of the Steel Cluster. Launched in Zonguldak Governor's leadership, the Western Black Sea Development Agency (BAKKER A) by examining successful models of clustering projects carried out in Turkey. The members of the cluster working group in organizasyon
- One Million Duster Produced in Four Years 19/04/2014 One Million Duster Produced in Four Years: Duster has been a success story since its launch four years ago. Worldwide production of Renault and Dacia branded Duster has reached one million! The one millionth Duster was built at Renault's Curitiba plant to be delivered to a Brazilian customer. Duster is now available for sale in more than 100 countries and is manufactured in five factories worldwide. Renault President Carlos Ghosn has announced that in the Curitiba factory in Brazil, where the one millionth Duster is produced, 2014 million will be invested in Real 2019 (500 million euros) during 162 - XNUMX. In addition to being the driving force behind the Renault Group's international growth,…