Subcontractor Law Is Enacted 2015 Staff Good News to Highways Employees: Subcontractor workers have been burning with the hope of staff for 5 years. For the agency workers, the government is preparing to do serious work for the first time this year. After the general election to be held on June 7, subcontracted workers will be given cadres. Subcontracted workers working in the General Directorate of Highways will be transferred to the staff.
Will subcontracted workers be staffed? Subcontracted workers who have been waiting for a staff for 5 years will smile. Some of the subcontracted workers are expected to be staffed. Subcontracted workers are expected to be recruited after the June 7 election. It is expected that priority will be given to contract workers working on the Highways. The details you wonder about the subcontractor law are with you in the continuation of our news.
MINISTERED BY THE NUMBER OF STEEL TAXES!
Minister of Steel, CHP deputy Veli Ağbaba 2014 in response to parliamentary questions at the end of Turkey has announced that 1 million 482 thousand 690 contract workers work.
According to Çelik's response, Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Antalya and Adana share the first places in subcontracting.
Important data came from HAK-İŞ for subcontracted workers.
According to a survey of 5 agency workers, half of the agency workers work for less than a thousand lira a month. The rate of those who receive wages above 250 thousand lira does not exceed 2 percent.
Municipalities and health sector are the leading subcontractors.
Staff path is opened to subcontracted workers! Good news came to subcontracted workers who have been waiting for a long time. The AK Party government is considering recruiting some of the subcontractor workers after the June 7 elections. 1 thousand of the subcontractor workers whose number exceeds 250 million will be given staff. Giving priority to subcontracted workers working in the General Directorate of Highways is on the agenda.
When will subcontracted workers be staffed? Subcontractor workers have long been burning with the hope of staff. Developments that will make subcontractor workers smile began to occur. Subcontracted workers are expected to be recruited after the June 7 election. Some, if not all, of the subcontracted workers will be staffed. Especially subcontracted workers working in Highways will be a priority in terms of recruitment. The salaries of subcontracted workers are expected to increase in the coming days. The raise to be made to the salaries of the subcontracted workers was published in the Official Gazette.
STAFF WORKING TO HIGHWAYS
Sharing an important development regarding the situation of highway workers, Prime Minister Davutoğlu said, “As a result of the work carried out with our Ministry of Transport on Highways, employment needed by the public will be provided and a legal process has been completed, so an important agreement has been reached regarding our workers working at Yol-İş in Highways. I hope we will meet them as soon as possible and live this good news together. I would like to know that an agreement has been reached ”.
Prime Minister Davutoğlu stated in his meeting with TÜRK-İş officials that “he expressed his desire for more women trade unionists to take up higher positions”. Explaining that women would be pleased to have high-level positions in union life, Davutoğlu said:
“I especially asked for support regarding the package we announced recently regarding women employees. Because the opportunities to be provided to our female employees can only be possible by establishing a balance between their motherhood and their duty of being a worker. While we are making these arrangements, we do not think of a waiver of their union rights, on the contrary, to facilitate the working conditions of our women and especially when partial and part-time work is requested in certain periods, while our female employees fulfill their maternity duties, these periods are These are regulations that will ensure that he does not lose his job. It is not an alternative employment arrangement, on the contrary, part-time is already paid in full, our women are pregnant, after maternity leave 2 for the first child, 4 for the second child, 6 months for the third child, if they wish, according to the educational age of the children after the full payment period, the child if disabled. According to him, we provide more possibilities. Defining a period in which he can take care of his child without losing his job is definitely not an effort to create an alternative employment, but a regulation exclusively on this issue. All of our efforts in these matters are to reduce the tension between family responsibilities and professional work responsibilities of our women workers. "
"The directing that the unions are waiting for is finally out, the ministry of how to pay the wage differences of the workers has published the directing"
22 January 2015 THURSDAY
Official Newspaper Issue: 29244
From the Ministry of Finance:
PRICE AWARENESS CAUSED BY THE PUBLIC WORK AGREEMENT IN THE PURCHASES OF PERSONNEL OPERATIONS
REGULATION ON PAYMENT
Purpose and scope
ARTICLE 1 - (1) The purpose of this Regulation is; 4 / 1 / 2002 4734 62 5 1 2002 4735 8 XNUMX XNUMX / XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX as a result of labor contracts, to regulate the payment of the increase in labor expenses of the workers employed by subcontractors as price difference.
ARTICLE 2 - (1) This Regulation has been prepared on the basis of the third paragraph of Article 4735 of the Law No. 8.
ARTICLE 3 - (1) In this Regulation;
a) Labor-related expense: The sum of the premiums to be covered by the employer in accordance with the wage and social rights and social security legislation given to the worker,
b) Workplace: The places where the work is carried out under the contract for the works which are procured in accordance with the paragraph (e) of the first paragraph of the article 4734 of the Law No. 62,
c) Public employer union: One of the public employers' unions in which public administrations within the scope of central government are members,
ç) Public institutions and organizations: The signatories of contracts signed for works procured under paragraph (e) of the first paragraph of Article 4734 of the Law No. 62,
d) Service based on personnel employment: Works procured in accordance with paragraph (e) of the first paragraph of Article 4734 of the Law No. 62,
e) Social right: Any real or cash rights outside the original salary and payable in connection with labor,
f) Collective labor agreement: Within the framework of 4735 / 8 18 / 10 and 2012 numbered 6356 sub-clause XNUMX is executed and concluded between the public employer union and authorized labor union in which the public administrations within the scope of central government are collective bargaining agreement,
g) Authorized trade union: According to the third article of the 6356 numbered law of 44 and the third paragraph of the article 4735 of the Law No. 8,
The scope and execution of the collective bargaining agreement
ARTICLE 4 - (1) 4734 62 (22) 5 2003 4857 2 4734 6356 6356 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX collective bargaining agreements, which include workers employed in workplaces owned by public institutions and organizations covered by the Law; is executed and concluded by one of the public employers' unions in which the public administrations within the scope of the central government are members, provided that the subcontractor is authorized, by the provisions of the Law No. XNUMX. In case of a dispute for collective bargaining agreements executed by public employer unions, the price difference shall be paid in case the dispute is concluded according to the provisions of the Law No. XNUMX.
(2) In the authorization procedures to be performed by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security, each tender contract for subcontractors receiving tenders pursuant to subparagraph (e) of the first paragraph of Article 4734 of the Law No. 62 shall be considered as a separate workplace. At the workplace level, authorization is given for each tender contract made by the same subcontractor in the same sector.
(3) The sub-employer may authorize one of the public employers' unions under the central government in accordance with the third paragraph of the 4735 article 8. This authorization must be made within six working days from the date of notification of the authorization certificate issued to the subcontractor according to the article 6356 of the Law No. 44. In the absence of authorization within this period, the collective labor agreement is not executed and finalized by the public employer union. A copy of the certificate of authorization of the public employer union is sent to the authorized labor union by the subcontractor within the same period.
(4) The price difference cannot be paid for collective labor agreements which are not executed by the public employer union of which public administrations are within the scope of central government and which are not concluded according to the provisions of Law No. 6356. can not be imposed responsibility.
(5) The collective bargaining agreement is conducted between the authorized labor union and the public employer union authorized on behalf of the subcontractor.
(6) Authorized public employer union; as a result of the collective bargaining agreement, it is authorized to make all kinds of correspondence, to reply, to edit the minutes and to sign the collective labor agreement.
(7) Collective labor agreement is signed at the workplace level, taking into account each tender contract. The duration of the collective bargaining agreement shall not exceed the duration of the tender contract.
(8) Within six business days from the signing of the collective bargaining agreement, a sufficiently approved copy of the collective bargaining agreement shall be sent by the public employer's union to the relevant public institution and organization and the subcontractor.
(9) If any agreement is made between the subcontractor and the authorized labor union within the effective period after the signing of the collective bargaining agreement, the price difference arising from these increases shall not be paid by public institutions and organizations.
(10) In the case of transferring the public institution and institution to another public institution and organization, merging with another public institution and organization or transferring the contract according to the provisions of the Law No. 4735, the collective labor agreement in force shall continue without interruption.
Günceleme: 21/12/2018 18:08