In İstanbul, a new application is started in the most commonly used metrobuses from public transportation vehicles. Metrobuses will then be 'smelling'.
Daily number of passengers 750 odors passing through the last metrobus lines begin. Lavender, tangerine and sandalwood fragrances will be used for the first time. Then the odors will change according to the seasons 16 will have separate options.
The smells placed in the air blowing points in the metrobuses will be used in a dose that will not disturb the passengers. In summer, the air conditioners are spreading in the air with blown air by the apparatus placed in the heating unit in winter.
Ministry approved scents do not cause any harm to human health.
Source: F5 News
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- After that, only high speed train line will be built instead of YHT 15/10/2014 After that, only high speed train line will be made instead of YHT: TIR traffic that they want to save new projects for Istanbul indicating that they have developed Transport Minister Elvan, one of them are underground roads, he said. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, gave information about Turkey's new logistics projects. Elvan noted that they had developed new projects to save Istanbul from TIR traffic, and said that underground roads would be one of these projects. Elvan "We will have new projects for Istanbul. We will explain them. We will have a new project from the underground. There will be underground roads," he said. Elvan, who carried out the studies for the Channel Istanbul, said that yürütül
- President Erdoğan, After this, will be remembered 30/10/2016 President Erdoğan, Channel Istanbul will be remembered hereafter: President Erdoğan, Ankara High Speed Railway Station in the opening of the information about the Channel Istanbul project, while providing 18 will lay the groundbreaking ceremony of the Çanakkale Bridge 1915 said. The president also responded to the death chants and hoped that the parliament would pass the Ankara YHT Station, which was constructed by TCDD for the first time with the Build-Operate-Transfer model, and planned to be connected to Ankaray, Başkentray and Keçiören subways. The project, which has 3 platform and 6 railway line, consists of a total of 194 floors, including basement with 460 bin 8 square meters and ground floors. UM
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Nükhet Işıkoğlu: Erguvan Kokulu Spring ük 06/04/2012 Erguvan Kokulu Bahar When a warm wind caresses our souls, the ships in our hearts take iron to the open seas. Iler We would like to run to the never written lines, never walked paths, never experienced moments by holding the hand of our child. It is unlikely to resist, promise, spring scent, and the smell of fresh grass. Spring has come to our souls, but how do we know that spring is coming to our city? As a man who has lived in Istanbul all the spring of his life, people like me and me understand that spring comes when the Redbud trees bloom. If the Judas did not open the flowers, the spring was not more complete. Erguvanlar self-grown in the nature of Istanbul. With flowers from mid-April to mid-May Nisan
- Book Scented Trams 16/11/2018 Transportation Park, one of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, organized a book reading activity in partnership with Düşbahçesi Kindergarten and Primary School. '' World Children's Books Week '' and organized by 34 students participated in the event, some of the children Akçaray'da Kocaeli Intercity Bus Terminal created a portion of the color images. The children read books in the tram and gave them to the elders at the Bus Terminal. Within the scope of the project, which aims to provide citizens with the awareness of reading books and to improve their perspectives against books, children sitting on certain seats of the tram started their journey by getting on the tram departing from the Directorate General of Transportation Park. With the increasing density of passengers traveling seyahat