Bus services started from Mustafakemalpaşa to Bursa City Hospital. Direct transportation from the town of Mustafakemalpaşa Bursa City Hospital began. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transportation company BURULAS, 801 / T line has been put into service for citizens to provide convenient transportation.
Following the decision taken by UKOME in August board, bus services started between Mustafakemalpaşa and Bursa terminal and Bursa city hospital. Buses 801 / T will be held on 14 daily.
Buses Mustafakemalpaşa Otogarı - Bursa Cad. - Balıkesir Bursa yolu - Bursa Ring Road - İstanbul Cad. - Terminal Cad. - Bursa Terminal - Bursa City Hospital.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bus Schedules Started from Ulukent to Şehir Hospital 14/05/2019 Elazig Municipality Transportation Directorate organized a trip to Ulukent Mahallesi on the voyages of the municipal buses, and the Şehit Fethi Sekin City Hospital direct flights were launched. The Elazig Municipality said in a statement, "Our Mayor Sahin Şerifoğulları'nın orders from the Ulukent Şehit Fethi Sekin City Hospital direct flights to the 13 May was launched as of May. With the commencement of the expeditions, an important problem of our residents has been solved.
- Aesthetic Touch to Bursa Mustafakemalpaşa Bus Terminal 26/01/2019 The bus terminal in the town of Mustafakemalpaşa, Bursa has been serving since 1990 for many years. On the one hand, the Metropolitan Municipality which carries the projects that will carry Bursa to the future with determination, on the other hand, continues its works in order to increase the quality of life in the common areas of the district. In the town of Mustafakemalpaşa for approximately 17 years, and the time of the renovation of the terminal building in time to the demands of the Metropolitan Municipality did not remain indifferent. The Mustafakemalpaşa Bus Terminal, operated by the Burulaş, has been completely renovated from the floor to the roof, from the exterior to the waterproofing, from the wash basins to the shopping places. Those who come to the county İl
- New Bus Route to Eskisehir City Hospital 01/02/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has created a new bus route between the City Hospital and Tepebaşı district in accordance with the demands of the citizens. 4 February 2019 Red 45, which will move at intervals of 51 from Monday onwards, will start the time at 6.20 by the Espark Tram Stop. Citizens who want to return to the city center from the City Hospital will be able to use the Red 6.45 to be lifted at 51. Red Line No. 51 Line Route to City Hospital: Espark Tram Stop Front First Departure-İsmet İnönü 1 Cad.- Esgaz A.Ş - Tepebaşı Municipality - İsmet İnönü 2 Cad.-A.Ü. Faculty of Pharmacy Gate-Salih Bozok Cad.-Yunus Emre Kap
- Kocamaz, Mersin City Hospital Response to the Claim of Transportation Problem 01/06/2018 At the press conference held at the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Convention and Exhibition Center, President Kocamaz responded to the allegations that Mersin City Hospital was experiencing difficulties in transportation. Veren Mersin City Hospital is being provided with continuous transportation. Toplantı Burhanettin Kocamaz, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, has recently been in the press and public opinion. Mersin City Hospital and the Metropolitan Municipality of Mersin as a responsible for the problem of access to the news they made statements about the news. Since the day they took office as Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, not to create transportation problems in Mersin, but to solve the transportation problems that they are carrying out the work of President Kocamaz, as claimed, ediy
- Transportation to Bursa City Hospital 10/06/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, Turkey's largest listed among the targeted opening of this year 10 investment and Bursa also said he quickly took the road works to facilitate access to the City Hospital. Bursa Mayor Alinur Aktaş, Bursa City Hospital on-site studies aimed at facilitating access to the road examined. Mayor Aktaş, together with Metropolitan Municipality bureaucrats, accompanied by AK Party Nilüfer District President Ufuk Ay, Nilüfer Organized Industrial Zone (NOSAB) observed the asphalt applications. “NOSAB will also relax Başkan Mayor Aktaş, who started the first day of the week after the Ramadan Feast, said Ak It is a concern of Bursa's health yakından