The history of railways in Turkey, 23 September 1856 year started with the privileges of the İzmir-Aydın 130-kilometer railway line. Now it serves the Turkish people with a line length of thousands of kilometers.
line length of railways in Turkey is increasing every year. Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) announced that according to statistics, in the year 1994 8 452 thousand kilometers, the railway trunk line length, when the bride 2018 years 12 740 thousand kilometers out.
The length of the High Speed Train (YHT) lines was 2009 kilometers in 397. Between 2010-2013 888 kilometers of YHT line length 2014-2018 years in the thousand thousand 213 kilometers recorded.
The number of people traveling from YHT to 2009 has reached approximately 45 million.
In which province is the longest railway?
The statistics shared by TCDD included railway lengths by provinces.
Ankara ranks first with 823 kilometers in length of railway. It is followed by Konya with 688 kilometers, Eskişehir with 622 kilometers and Sivas with 618 kilometers.
The distribution according to age rails in Turkey as follows:
0-10 years - Percent 79
11-20 - Percent 11
21-30 - Percent 5
31 and above - Percent 5
Kaynak: TRT Haber
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The total length of the bridge in Turkey has reached 465 kilometers 29/01/2016 The total length of the bridge in Turkey has reached 465 kilometers: the number of bridges in Turkey 7 thousand 879 The lengths are reached 465 kilometers in total last period's most important transport projects which are among the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and Transportation continues to work in the Gulf Crossing Bridge, Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications has reached a giant figure with the last 13 bridges. Since the 2002, the construction of a thousand 154 bridges of approximately 912 kilometers has been completed. In addition to the total number of bridges in the 13 year, the 837 bridge is being repaired and repaired, while the 434 bridge is the restoration application project and the 178 bridge is being restored.
- Number of Train Passengers in Batman Increases Day by Day 18/11/2015 Number of Passengers in Batman Every Day is Increasing: With the intensification of aircraft and bus services, those with insufficient financial means prefer the train journey. Aircraft and bus services, as well as increasing the number of trains are increasing every day. Students, civil servants and citizens living in villages close to Batman are showing interest in the daily train service. 5 on the 11 of the Week 00: 05 and 00: 15 The 00: 40 and XNUMX: XNUMX carry passengers to Diyarbakir every day. In the case of a new circular, XNUMX disabled persons,
- The Importance of Concrete Barriers 27/09/2016 The Importance of Concrete Barriers Every Day is Increasing: Metrobus accident in Istanbul recently, the breakdown of steel barriers to the opposite lane and the damage caused by a large number of people injured and property damage, road safety problem came up again. In England and Ireland, the use of concrete barriers during the accident; it prevents the vehicle from crossing to the opposite lane and contributes to the environment and traffic safety with its sound insulation feature. According to the research, concrete barriers; psychologically, it also allows drivers to drive more carefully. While discussing the sociological and human dimensions of the traffic accident experienced by the driver of the Metrobus and the passenger; separated by steel barrier çelik
- Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue (Photo Gallery) 30/12/2013 Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments without slowing down and adds a new one to its investments in transportation. Mayor Topbaş, who spoke at the signature ceremony of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, said that X When we arrive at 2019, we will have a rail system that can be used by 11 million people Mec. President Kadir Topbas, who spoke at the signing ceremony held in Sarachane Presidential Palace, expressed the happiness of adding another one to the metro networks produced as a solution to the transportation problem of Istanbul, saying,'n We are signing the signature of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line today. The next month will be laid and 17.5 will be completed at 2017 with the length of the kilometer-long line un
- Everywhere metro Every trouble metro 13/01/2015 Everywhere subway Metro: Tram, metro, metrobus and Marmaray's services to our people can not be ignored. The more work is done to relieve transportation, the greater the satisfaction. Well, are there any shortcomings in the actions made in the name of providing solutions to the traffic? Great infrastructure move from Sogutlucesme to Avcılar. Metrobus is appreciated all the time, from the nighttime employee to the morning shift, from the late-night sitting with friends to the ones running on the European and Asian sides for shopping. The biggest criticism is that it is crowded. It's a grind to be standing for hours. Citizen transfers Vat
- Cost of Yozgat-Sivas High-Speed Train Every Year 150 Million TL Increases 03/02/2015 Yozgat-Sivas High-Speed Train Cost Every Year 150 Million TL Increases: Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Deputy Chairman and Yozgat Deputy Sadir Durmaz, the construction of the High Speed train progressed slower than the black train, 3 year, despite the period of 8 years have passed and the completion of the The cost of each year has increased by about 150 million TL. MHP Deputy Chairman Sadir Durmaz, in his written statement, the Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas High Speed Train Project 2007 year was taken into public investment program and reminded that the foundation was laid in 2009. 24 In February 2009, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's prime minister Yozgat said X
- Metroray General Manager Cengiz Ancestors rail sector in Turkey tells the system 21/12/2012 Metroray General Manager Cengiz Ancestors rail sector in Turkey tells the system. As METRORAY, we are operating in Rail System, Building and Industrial Facility sector. We provide design, material supply, construction, application, commissioning and operation services for all construction and electromechanical systems related to our sector. Our vision; Our young, dynamic and innovative structure reflects the experience we have gained so far to projects we have undertaken, in accordance with international standards, with our expert staff consisting of solution-oriented people, each of whom has adopted the principle of continuous development, and our equipment and vehicle park designed specifically for the works we do. we are the leading company in the sector bulundu
- The length of high speed lines in the world will exceed 2025 thousand kilometers in 51 24/07/2014 The length of the high-speed train lines in the world will exceed 2025 over a thousand kilometers. According to the AA correspondent's data from the International Union of Railroads (UIC) data, the length of the fastest train lines in the world is already 51 thousand 21 kilometers. It is estimated that this figure will be in the 2025 thousand 51 kilometers and 21 thousand 472 kilometers in 13 with the planned 964 thousand 16 kilometers. With the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line, which will be opened tomorrow, the 347 kilometer açıl
- Istanbul's rail system length exceeds 800 04/03/2016 Istanbul's rail system will exceed 800 kilometers: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim participated in the International Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, Eurasia Rail, organized in Istanbul Expo Center. Yıldırım visited the exhibition area after the opening ceremony, answered questions from members of the press. Minister Yildirim, according to information provided by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), a large part of the Üsküdar-Çekmeköy subway will be opened by the end of the year, he said. Yildirim shared the following information on the rail system in Istanbul: "The part of Dovullu will be opened, then there will be some remaining to Cekmekoy. It will be finished in March of 2017, such as April.
- Kayseri's tramline length increases to 35 Km 13/08/2014 The length of the tram line of Kayseri goes to 35 Km: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, which will double the length of the tram road, will work even 30 made its choice for the new vehicle from domestic product. While the relevance of rail systems in public transportation area increased, Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality pushed the button in order to develop the tram network. For this purpose, the municipality, which prefer domestic production means, Bozankaya A.Ş. and 42 new rail system vehicle with 30 million Euro signed a purchase contract. TRAMVAY ROAD WILL TAKE TWO-DUE In line with the need for public transport services, the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, which has an 17.5 km tram line to 35 km, TR