Istanbul Airport operator IGA announced last month's passenger and flight traffic report on the official Twitter account.
According to the report, 17 bin 814 arrival and 17 bin 882 flight last month 35 bin 696 flight was performed at the airport.
In May, 2 million 591 thousand 190 passengers were arriving at the airport, while the 2 million 637 bin 257 passengers traveled. Thus, in total 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers used Istanbul Airport last month.
In the same period, the total number of baggage processed was recorded as 3 million 390 thousand 583.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- XGOX 2017 Moves Over Million Passengers In 336 05/01/2018 Public transport services is one of the few cities in Turkey Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Assoc. Dr. 24 was established by Mustafa Tuna as the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality. The people of Ankara used public transport more. Public transport services is one of the few cities in Turkey Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Assoc. Dr. 2017 was established by Mustafa Tuna as the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality. The people of Ankara used public transport more. The capital city's public transport is bus, subway, ANKARA kent
- Over 354 Million Passengers are Carried by EGO with Bus and Rail Systems 06/02/2019 EGO General Manager Balamir Gundogdu, 2018 transported by bus, rail systems and cable car announced the end of year passenger statistics. In the capital, which has increased the number of passengers thanks to improvements and improvements in the lines, the transportation of 354 million 363 930 passengers has been carried out last year with both EGO buses and Rail Systems. FREE TRANSPORT EGO's 69 874 270 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX people who travel by public transport, elderly, disabled and duty card, took advantage of public transportation free of charge. Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. On Mustafa Tuna's instructions, the public transportation means cel
- Thousand 111 Passengers Use Istanbul Airport 06/01/2019 Turkish Airlines General Manager Bilal Ekşi, 29 October 2018'dan 111 317'den 111 371 from this time until the airport announced that the passengers were traveling. "We have used our 10 bin 32 passengers so far in Istanbul Airport. XNUMX With our additional domestic and international flights that will start in January, we will be on the XNUMX expedition. THY will fly high with "he said.
- 4 in Torbalı Used Thousand Passengers in Month 15/06/2016 IZBAN 4 thousand passengers used in the 500 month in Torbalı: IZBAN's 6 6 station opened in February 4 500 used in the month of the month used 4 thousand passengers. IZBAN, 500 month ago started to operate the Torbalı line carried a total of 6 thousand passengers. Develi on February 2016 6, Monopoly, Beet, Kuşçubur's, bagged and service stations Tepeköy area İZBAN, since the line opened in February 4, 500 thousand passengers in total reached 35 months. In the morning and evening hours, İZBAN organized direct flights from Menemen to Tepeköy, and from Cumaovası to Aliağa and caught the weekly XNUMX thousand passengers in Torbalı. On line…
- Airlines in Turkey last year was Million Passengers Use 210 06/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the number of passengers using the airline by the end of last year in Turkey, including direct transit passengers, reported that increased 8,6 percent compared to the previous year 210 million 189 thousand 945 reached. Minister Turhan, General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) prepared by the 2018 year of air, aircraft, passenger and freight statistics announced. In December of last year, the airports landing and taking off in the aircraft traffic domestic 62 thousand 128, while in outline Turhan said that 40 thousand 978, in the upper traffic flow in the same month, he said amounted to 38 thousand 603. ...
- Istanbul Airport Passes Ataturk Airport 07/06/2019 İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. The number of passengers served by Istanbul Airport, which was opened with the claim that it will be the largest airport in the world, lags behind the Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which was closed on the grounds that it was small. According to State Airports Authority (DHMI) data, 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers were served at Istanbul Airport in May. At Atatürk Airport…
- Latin Fever On Snow 05/02/2014 Latin Fire on Snow: Dance lovers of Antalya met at Saklıkent Ski Center at 50 meters away from the city center. Dancing dance lovers on the snow have enjoyed hours of fun. In the event called 'Dance in the Snow', hundreds of dancers joined the Saklıkent tour of the day trip. When they reached the summit, dance enthusiasts danced together, creating colorful images. "We burned Latin fire on snow," said the dance enthusiast. he didn't forget to ski. Professional dancers participated in the event organized with the Latin Dance schools operating in Antalya. Latin fever * Couples dancing with professional teachers, the organization every year Latin
- Riding a bicycle on the snow 02/03/2015 Bike on the snow to go to Uludag and go to Uludag in the various regions of Istanbul and Bursa, bikers on the snow to go up to Uludag and go on the snow ... Going to Uludag and riding on the snow Bike on the snow Nature and winter tourism in the center of Uludag live adrenaline The members of the Uludağ Downhill Cycling Group wanted to enjoy the ride with their specially equipped bikes. With the construction of the world's longest ropeway, 22 was able to enjoy the sport they had made. Cyclists, who did not neglect to take security measures, were driving in hotels. Cyclists, who were driving between holidaymakers and skiers, were enjoying Uludağ. A challenging course Zor
- In Zonguldak, The Railway Left On Rail 31/05/2012 In Zonguldak, a truck with a building material skidding due to pebbles as it passes through the railway. Pushed by the coal-laden train that came from the order, pushed into the van pushed by the surrounding area. There is no dead nor injured in the accident. The accident occurred at noon at the Yen Mahallesi neighborhood. On the shore of the shipyard, Razvan Aydin, who is a 26 salesman who brought construction materials to a customer on the shore, wanted to cross the train tracks where the passage of the 67 DY 579 license plate was prohibited. The truck was skewed due to the heavy load and the rails were covered with pebbles. The people in the area tried to push the truck through the rails. Meanwhile…
- Two Metrobuses on the Golden Horn Bridge Collided 10/08/2012 Two metrobus in different directions collided on the Golden Horn Bridge. Several passengers were injured in colliding metrobuses. The accident occurred at 17.30 ranks. According to information received from the Avcılar-Zincirlikiyu metrobüs with a bridge to the chain of the Chain-Kilisuyuy-Avcılar, collided on the Golden Horn Bridge. Numerous passengers in the side colliding metrobuses were injured in various places. After the accident, many ambulances were shipped to the scene. The first intervention at the scene of the wounded were taken to the hospital by ambulances. In the meantime, due to the accident, the Metrobus road was completely closed to traffic. Metrobus queue formed. Passengers can walk to alternative stops on foot Yol