Istanbul Airport operator IGA announced last month's passenger and flight traffic report on the official Twitter account.
According to the report, 17 bin 814 arrival and 17 bin 882 flight last month 35 bin 696 flight was performed at the airport.
In May, 2 million 591 thousand 190 passengers were arriving at the airport, while the 2 million 637 bin 257 passengers traveled. Thus, in total 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers used Istanbul Airport last month.
In the same period, the total number of baggage processed was recorded as 3 million 390 thousand 583.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- XGOX 2017 Moves Over Million Passengers In 336 05/01/2018 Public transport services is one of the few cities in Turkey Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Assoc. Dr. 24 was established by Mustafa Tuna as the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality. The people of Ankara used public transport more. Public transport services is one of the few cities in Turkey Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Assoc. Dr. 2017 was established by Mustafa Tuna as the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality. The people of Ankara used public transport more. The capital city's public transport is bus, subway, ANKARA kent
- Over 354 Million Passengers are Carried by EGO with Bus and Rail Systems 06/02/2019 EGO General Manager Balamir Gundogdu, 2018 transported by bus, rail systems and cable car announced the end of year passenger statistics. In the capital, which has increased the number of passengers thanks to improvements and improvements in the lines, the transportation of 354 million 363 930 passengers has been carried out last year with both EGO buses and Rail Systems. FREE TRANSPORT EGO's 69 874 270 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX people who travel by public transport, elderly, disabled and duty card, took advantage of public transportation free of charge. Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. On Mustafa Tuna's instructions, the public transportation means cel
- 111 Bin 317 Passenger Used Istanbul Airport 06/01/2019 Turkish Airlines General Manager Bilal Ekşi, 29 October 2018'dan 111 317'den 111 371 from this time until the airport announced that the passengers were traveling. "We have used our 10 bin 32 passengers so far in Istanbul Airport. XNUMX With our additional domestic and international flights that will start in January, we will be on the XNUMX expedition. THY will fly high with "he said.
- 4 In Torbali Used 500 Thousand Passengers Per Month 15/06/2016 IZBAN 4 thousand passengers used in the 500 month in Torbalı: IZBAN's 6 6 station opened in February 4 500 used in the month of the month used 4 thousand passengers. IZBAN, 500 month ago started to operate the Torbalı line carried a total of 6 thousand passengers. Develi on February 2016 6, Monopoly, Beet, Kuşçubur's, bagged and service stations Tepeköy area İZBAN, since the line opened in February 4, 500 thousand passengers in total reached 35 months. In the morning and evening hours, İZBAN organized direct flights from Menemen to Tepeköy, and from Cumaovası to Aliağa and caught the weekly XNUMX thousand passengers in Torbalı. On line…
- Airlines in Turkey last year was Million Passengers Use 210 06/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the number of passengers using the airline by the end of last year in Turkey, including direct transit passengers, reported that increased 8,6 percent compared to the previous year 210 million 189 thousand 945 reached. Minister Turhan, General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) prepared by the 2018 year of air, aircraft, passenger and freight statistics announced. In December of last year, the airports landing and taking off in the aircraft traffic domestic 62 thousand 128, while in outline Turhan said that 40 thousand 978, in the upper traffic flow in the same month, he said amounted to 38 thousand 603. ...
- Istanbul Airport Passes Ataturk Airport 07/06/2019 İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. The number of passengers served by Istanbul Airport, which was opened with the claim that it will be the largest airport in the world, lags behind the Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which was closed on the grounds that it was small. According to State Airports Authority (DHMI) data, 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers were served at Istanbul Airport in May. At Atatürk Airport…
- Ahmet Arslan Visits Marmaray in Istanbul 15/06/2016 Ahmet Arslan used Marmaray in his Istanbul visit: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan used Marmaray as part of his Istanbul visit program. The xnumx.hav harbor construction time in Istanbul, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, the Eurasia Tunnel as mega projects are viewing spot Ahmet Arslan, using Marmaray connects two continents the scope of this visit was now Yenikapı'dan from Ayrılıkçeşme. General Manager of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) İsa Apaydın also accompanied. Ahmet Arslan, who signed the memo book at Yenikapı Marmaray station, thanked those who contributed to Marmaray, which united the two continents.
- Latin Fever On Snow 05/02/2014 Latin Fire on Snow: Dance lovers of Antalya met at Saklıkent Ski Center at 50 meters away from the city center. Dancing dance lovers on the snow have enjoyed hours of fun. In the event called 'Dance in the Snow', hundreds of dancers joined the Saklıkent tour of the day trip. When they reached the summit, dance enthusiasts danced together, creating colorful images. "We burned Latin fire on snow," said the dance enthusiast. he didn't forget to ski. Professional dancers participated in the event organized with the Latin Dance schools operating in Antalya. Latin fever * Couples dancing with professional teachers, the organization every year Latin
- Riding a bicycle on the snow 02/03/2015 Bike on the snow to go to Uludag and go to Uludag in the various regions of Istanbul and Bursa, bikers on the snow to go up to Uludag and go on the snow ... Going to Uludag and riding on the snow Bike on the snow Nature and winter tourism in the center of Uludag live adrenaline The members of the Uludağ Downhill Cycling Group wanted to enjoy the ride with their specially equipped bikes. With the construction of the world's longest ropeway, 22 was able to enjoy the sport they had made. Cyclists, who did not neglect to take security measures, were driving in hotels. Cyclists, who were driving between holidaymakers and skiers, were enjoying Uludağ. A challenging course Zor
- In Zonguldak, The Railway Left On Rail 31/05/2012 In Zonguldak, a truck with a building material skidding due to pebbles as it passes through the railway. Pushed by the coal-laden train that came from the order, pushed into the van pushed by the surrounding area. There is no dead nor injured in the accident. The accident occurred at noon at the Yen Mahallesi neighborhood. On the shore of the shipyard, Razvan Aydin, who is a 26 salesman who brought construction materials to a customer on the shore, wanted to cross the train tracks where the passage of the 67 DY 579 license plate was prohibited. The truck was skewed due to the heavy load and the rails were covered with pebbles. The people in the area tried to push the truck through the rails. Meanwhile…
- Two Metrobuses on the Golden Horn Bridge Collided 10/08/2012 Two metrobus in different directions collided on the Golden Horn Bridge. Several passengers were injured in colliding metrobuses. The accident occurred at 17.30 ranks. According to information received from the Avcılar-Zincirlikiyu metrobüs with a bridge to the chain of the Chain-Kilisuyuy-Avcılar, collided on the Golden Horn Bridge. Numerous passengers in the side colliding metrobuses were injured in various places. After the accident, many ambulances were shipped to the scene. The first intervention at the scene of the wounded were taken to the hospital by ambulances. In the meantime, due to the accident, the Metrobus road was completely closed to traffic. Metrobus queue formed. Passengers can walk to alternative stops on foot Yol
- Dog Standing On Rails In Eskişehir Stopping Tram 18/07/2013 Dog Standing on Rails in Eskişehir Stopped Tram: A dog standing on rails in Eskişehir prevented the tram from moving for a while. Stray dog standing on the track belonging to the tram used in urban transportation came to Yunuskent stop and disrupted the tram for a while. Despite the clapperboard, the stray dog was chased by a private security guard and citizens waiting at the tram stop. The tram, waiting for a while until the dog leaves the tram, came to the station and continued on the line by taking new passengers from here.
- Tender Announcement: Pedestrian Overpass will be Constructed (On Light Rail System Route on Vatan Boulevard) 14/11/2013 Pedestrian overpass will be built ANTALYA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY DEPARTMENT OF FEN WORKS Pedestrian overpass on Vatan Boulevard on the Light Rail System Route will be constructed. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2013-Administration a) Address: Karaalioğlu Park MURATPAŞA / ANTALYA b) Telephone and fax number: 161807 - 1 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) Internet address where the bidding document can be seen : https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2422495230-a) The nature, type and quantity of the construction work subject to the tender:
- Tender Announcement: Replacement of Poles on TCDD Line 27/10/2014 TCDD Line will be replaced by the poles located on the line. General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) ADANA 6. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE ISDEMİR-SARISEKİ-İSKENDERUN On the TCDD line between the 68 pieces of the change of pole service procurement 4734 numbered Public Procurement Law 19 according to the open tender procedure will be tendered in accordance with the article. Detailed information about the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 131256 1-Administration a) Address: Kurtulus Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 01120 Seyhan SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 3224536914 - 3224575807 c) E-mail Address: 6bolgemudurlugu @ tcdd .gov.tr d) Tender document.
- Privatization of Railways Protested on Rails 20/11/2014 Protest Privatization of Railways had on Rails: the privatization of the railways Vanden practices set out by the United Transport Workers Union members arrived they were protesting in Elazig Station on the rails. Vandan 17 A group of 50 people who came to Elazığ Train Station in November and protested on the rails. AKP to be surprised, patience to overflow, the railway can not be sold to the public, Hooray BTS, Hooray KESK, the future will turn to the next day, the AKP will account for the public shouting slogans to the Elazığ Railway Station walked. The General Financial Secretary of the United Transport Workers Union, who stated that their marches will end with a sit-in in front of Ankara General Directorate of TCDD in November, 24 Yürüyüş
- Dangerous Trip on Tram 05/02/2015 Dangerous Journey on the Tram: The person on the tram in Taksim, the 600 voltage electrical current to the mouth of the heart to make the journey to the mouth. A person on the tram that served on Istaklal Street in Istanbul, Taksim, brought the hearts to make a journey without worrying about the electric current of 600. DANCE WITH THE DEATH A lot of children from the back and on the side of the tram at Istiklal Street, this time was different and the journey was the scene. A citizen who was on the moving tramway, traveled under voltage lines with voltage 600. CITIZENS ATTACHED TO THE EVENT Traveling to the end of the journey, the citizens who noticed the situation did not wander AŞ
- There is no power on the national will 21/07/2016 There is no power on the national will: the coup attempt, which is denied to our President, Prime Minister, our Government, who is on duty with the will of the nation. The result was determined by a stable attitude. Some of the soldiers in the Turkish Armed Forces nested FETÖ terror organization launched their targets in the coup attempt. It was not possible for such a strong and interdependent nation to achieve their dark goals. We have never known any power above the national will, after today Milli
- Silkworm on the Rails Service Service 30/07/2016 İpekböçeği Rails on the service of the convoy from the face stranded: Bursa city center passenger carrying Silkworm on the rails deteriorated because of the service minibus 15 was stuck for minutes. İpekböceği carrying passengers in the city center in Bursa was stranded on 15 minutes because of the broken service minibus. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality brought Bursa by the city and the center of the ring-carrying passengers of the Silkworm, Altinparmak direction from the direction of the direction of the direction of a shuttle van deteriorated on the rails were stranded. During the 15 minute, waiting for the minibus to be pulled from the road with its passengers, the silkworm detonated the van and then continued on its way.
- TCDD Afyon Regional Directorate Continues to Work on Illegal Lines 07/02/2017 TCDD Afyon Regional Directorate Continues to Work on Illegal Lines: TCDD Afyonkarahisar 7. Regional Director Adem Sivri and the accompanying delegation held a meeting with the management of Afyonkarahisar Organized Industrial Zone within the scope of the projected ascension lines projects. After the restructuring of the TCDD, the works on increasing the railway transportation are continuing rapidly. TCDD Afyonkarahisar 7. The Regional Directorate continues to keep on the agenda projects and to make interviews with the leaders of the sector. TCDD 7. Regional Manager Adem SİVRİ, Moderization Service Manager Yusuf TETİK and TCDD Transportation Co. Coordinator Manager Murat SELET is planning to ü
- Selfie Nightmare On The Wagon 15/08/2017 At the Adapazari Train Station, a person called Birbey Kurt, who was a man of the year 18 who wanted to take a selfie on the wagon, was hurt and badly injured. The injured person was immediately treated. According to information obtained, event 20.30 queues occurred at the Adapazari Train Station. Birbey K., who walked around the train station, climbed onto the car parked on the railway station to take a selfie. The young electricity approaching the electrical wires on the wagon caught the electric current. Severely injured Birbey K. Citizens in the area upon the incident by the police and medical teams from the scene removed Sakarya Training and Research Hospital. It is learned that Kurt is not life threatening, while SEDAŞ teams Kurt
- Road Work on Eskisaray Street 19/04/2014 Road work will be done on Eskisaray Avenue: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department said in a statement, Sahinbey District Eskisaray Street road and sidewalk construction work will be done. In the statement Eskisaray Street Alaaddüvle Street 20 April 2014 Sunday from the night 23.00'dan 11 May 2014 reported to be closed to traffic flow. For this reason, in order not to be victimized by the drivers who wanted to go to Şehreküstü Junction and Gaziler Street, Alaaddüvle Street was asked to use the Maternity Junction or Derekenarı Street direction on İstasyon Street and also to follow the orientation signs.
- Dark Clouds 14/08/2018 As in the rest of the world, the effects of global climate change are becoming more and more felt in our country. When the World Economic Forum 2018 Global Risk Report is examined, it is seen that climate change, natural disasters, extraordinary weather events and related forced migration are the most important items of the report. Again, the EU External Relations Council adopted the declaration of results on climate diplomacy by a resolution dated 26 February 2018 and shared it with the public. The Council stressed that the EU will continue its mission to lead the global climate action and has formally expressed the impact of climate change on international security and stability.
- In Bangladesh, People Travel on Train Wagons 16/08/2018 People in the world's most populous Bangladesh, Dhaka, the capital of Dhaka, especially in the morning and evening because of the low train service to ride the people are almost competing with each other. People can not find a place in the wagons that fill up in minutes to go out on the train sleeps or sitting. During the last 7 year in the capital, Dhaka, asleep on the train, a person close to 100 died. 554 people walking on the train, wearing the headphones 56 people walking in the railway lost their lives. Although the authorities could not prevent travel on the train due to the low number of flights and the majority of the population, the train banned standing and walking while on the move dolayı
- Installation of culverts on Irmak-Zonguldak Line 02/10/2018 Installation of culverts in Irmak-Zonguldak line. General Directorate of State Administration of Turkey (TCDD) 2. PURCHASING MANAGEMENT SERVICE AREA Irmak-Zonguldak Line Culvert Placing in Various Places on Business construction work will be awarded by open tender No. 4734 19 according to the Article of the Public Procurement Act. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 472188 1-Administration a) Address: Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA on Anadolu Boulevard b) Telephone and fax number: 3122111449 - 3122111225 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com d) web address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2- The subject of the tender gör
- Installation of a culvert in various places on the Irmak-Zonguldak line 18/10/2018 Installation of a culvert in various places on the Irmak-Zonguldak line Tender result: TCDD 2. 2018 company is the only contractor of 472188 company with the 1.122.876,04 TL and 1.363.266,91 TL boundary value of 1 TL and the cost of 1.498.985,00 TL in various locations on the Irmak-zonguldak line. AND TRADE. LTD. ŞTİ.firması wins. The tender covers 45 Quantity (3mx3m) L = 2 Meters and Other Works. The duration of the work is 360 (three hundred sixty) calendar days from the place delivery.