The wing of the Boeing 737 type aircraft, which is called Sümela belonging to Turkish Airlines, crashed on the pole during the taxi and the 8.45 Ankara flight was canceled.
The Boeing 08.45- (777) aircraft belonging to the Turkish Airlines, which will make the 300 Istanbul -Ankara Airport flight at the Istanbul Airport today, crashed its wing before the F6 junction before the departure.
The accident in question resulted in the fact that the Boeing 737-type ağ heavy ağ aircraft were routed to the G11 over T4 and the traffic was directed to the TF and T12 taxi by the controller and the right wing of the aircraft hit the lighting post before F6. It has experienced.
While no passengers were injured in the accident, the plane was pulled into the 316 parking position with the Push back vehicle, and all passengers had to travel with another plane.
The necessary investigation was initiated about the accident.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Marmaray Excavations Held History and The Breathtaking Adventure of Excavations turned into Books. 15/02/2012 Marmaray excavations in Istanbul, from the Late Ottoman to the Early Byzantine and the Neolithic era was a layer layer. The breathtaking adventure of the excavations turned into a book. Archeology Museums Directorate of Yenikapı excavations in the 'Excavation Journal with the name of the book' has made a book. The photographs taken during the excavations that took place since 2004 were published in the book of President Abdullah Gül. Gul '' once again to consider the magnificent history of Istanbul, these works will give very important clues belonging to the various periods of humanity and scientists will shed light on '' certainly wrote. In the book where 8-related excavations have been described, the striking photographs X
- Excavations and Piling Works at 1915 Çanakkale Bridge Completed 25/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, 18 2022 1915 6 planned to be completed on the date of the maritime excavation and piling works in the sea for the purpose of the basic improvement is done in the sea, the bridge will enter the service on both sides of the Dardanelles with the trip time will go down to 1915 minutes . Minister Turhan, XNUMX Canakkale Bridge Lapseki Sekerkaya and Gelibolu Sütlüce found in the site. Turhan, in his speech here, the bridge, connecting the Northern Marmara Motorway and the Istanbul-Izmir Highway will contain a portion of the Kinali-Çanakkale Savaştepe Motorway, he said. Turhan, who gave information about the ongoing works on the bridge, said:
- 44 Bin at Atatürk Airport, 120 Thousand Apron Card at Istanbul Airport! 25/01/2019 Prior to the big move planned in March, Xnumx thousand apron cards were printed at the Istanbul Airport so far. It is learned that this number is around 120 thousand at Atatürk Airport. Days before the opening of Istanbul Airport Cockpit.aero'nun information obtained by the number of cards so far printed that the number of 44 times more than the number of cards, temporary cards and construction work in the region and other personnel who work. In addition to the ongoing construction works, the third track is still under construction. ATATURK AIRPORT KEEP PERSONNEL? COMPANY-ISTANBUL AIRPORT-ATATURK AIRPORT IGA Security: 3 bin 3-500 ŞİRKET
- 3. airport construction accident 1 dead 09/07/2014 accident in airport construction 1 dead: a construction site in the town of Eyup district of Akpınar machine machine flew into the pond. The construction of the 3 in Eyup Akpinar Village in Istanbul. airport construction work on the construction site, the construction site fell to the pond. After the accident, the operator machine was buried together. On notice, many firefighters and health teams were referred to the scene. Gendarmerie teams also took security measures around. With the help of special suit divers, the work was started to find the disappeared worker in the pond. Kamer Genç, who received the knowledge of the accident and stated that the workers were working under difficult conditions, was sent to ANKA çiler
- Istanbul Airport Passes Ataturk Airport 07/06/2019 İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. The number of passengers served by Istanbul Airport, which was opened with the claim that it will be the largest airport in the world, lags behind the Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which was closed on the grounds that it was small. According to State Airports Authority (DHMI) data, 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers were served at Istanbul Airport in May. At Atatürk Airport…
- Zero crash 'goal 3. Started with the Airport 15/05/2017 Zero crash 'goal 3. It started with the Airport: layan Occupational Safety and Health Declaration hayat, which aims to eliminate the risks in work life and prevent accidents and deaths based on occupational safety and health, was signed by Minister Mehmet Muezzinol and Mayor Topbaş and representatives of working life. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, and 3 together with Minister of Labor and Social Security Mehmet Müezzinoğlu. She participated in the Sağ Occupational Safety and Health Declaration Meeting Havalimanı at the airport site. Speaking at the ceremony, Minister of Labor and Social Security Mehmet Müezzinoğlu, today we have lost our 301 miners Soma disaster 3. Turkey's suffering in terms of job security as the anniversary is a day of ...
- The floor of the 3 airport must be excavated with loose 30 meters 26/02/2015 The ground floor of the 3 airport should be excavated with a loose 30 meter: the technical team formed with the participation of the ministries of Forestry, Transport, Environment and Development and the investor consortium made some observations about the area where the 3 Airport would be built. The technical team formed with the participation of the ministries of Forestry, Transport, Environment and Development and the investor consortium made some determinations about the area where the 3 Airport will be built in Istanbul. According to this, the ground where the airport will be made, loose soil up to 30 meters deep. The ground must be taken from the surface to reach the solid ground (consisting of rock). Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, a while ago 30'de the airport will be built in the investigation on the field. The relevant ministries attended the meeting, Başbakan
- 3. Airport's Name Was Istanbul Airport 29/10/2018 With the annual 200 million passenger capacity, Istanbul New Airport, which is the largest airport in the world and opened today with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, was arranged around. "Istanbul Airport" was written on the signs at the entrance of the airport for the curious name. Speaking at the opening of the airport, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that the name of the new Airport was 'Istanbul Airport'. The first phase of the Istanbul Airport, established on an area of 76,5 million square meters, will serve 90 million passengers annually. 6 will have 500 aircraft capacity when all phases of the airport have independent runways.
- One of the old villages of Istanbul was found within the scope of Marmaray Excavation 12/01/2013 One of the oldest villages of Istanbul was found within the scope of the Marmaray Excavations In the excavations carried out within the scope of the Marmaray Project, one of the oldest villages of Istanbul was found in Pendik. In the excavations carried out on the Yenikapı-Pendik line within the scope of Marmaray Project, traces of 8 bin 500 annual neolithic period (Stone Age) were found in Pendik. These oldest natives of Istanbul established a village in Pendik. In the excavation area, foundations of houses, garbage wells, graves, bone spoons, needles, axes were uncovered. Archaeologists are now investigating whether there is kinship between the inhabitants of Yenikapı and those who live in Pendik. Archaeologists during the expansion of the railway route at the Marmaray Pendik - Gebze line Marmar
- Terrible accident during the construction of the Metro in Istanbul 16/07/2016 A terrible accident during the construction of the Istanbul Metro: Istanbul is on the road that collapses in Ümraniye, and the rescue of the bus remains on the rear wheels. Istanbul Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe metro line construction continued on the road next to Ihlamurkuyu station collapsed. The rear wheels of the private public bus 34 FD 7088 plate under the rule of Ramadan Flood remained on the collapsing road. Tufan told reporters that he had noticed a slump on the road, then called for help getting off the bus. While taking large security measures at the scene, work is underway to remove the bus from the collapsed road.
- Pile-driving process started in Istanbul Golden Horn Transition 29/03/2012 The construction of the bridge to be built for the transition of the Golden Horn of the Istanbul metro began to pile the foundation piles. The most important transition route of the Istanbul metro ... The construction of the bridge to be built for the transition of the Istanbul metro of the Golden Horn foundation piling process began. One of the most important transit routes of the Istanbul metro Haliç metro pass bridge construction used for the construction of the stakes were brought to the Golden Horn. The pile-up of all piles is expected to be completed on April at 15. After the drilling process, socket excavation and concreting process will be started from the base of the pile to the main rock and the construction of the bridge will be completed by the end of this year. A pile group under each leg of the Golden Horn crossing bridge Hal
- Young people know old Istanbul thanks to Yenikapı excavations 26/11/2012 Thanks to the Yenikapı excavations, the young people who know the old Istanbul know the four sides of Istanbul and the archeology students tell about Istanbul under ground. The target is to get the archeology out of the monopoly. Hasan Binay, a graduate student in History of Art at İTÜ, has been working for Yenikapı excavations for years. . Once upon a time it was seen as an obstacle to the completion of Marmaray, but now it is accepted by everyone that the city has completely changed its memory,. Binay said. The Yenikapı excavations are only one of the excavations. The lost Byzantine city of Bathonea, which gradually emerged in Küçükçekmece, is the only surviving medieval castle of Istanbul, yavaş
- Ankara Istanbul Express Train crashed 03/07/2014 Ankara Istanbul Express Train crashed. The Minister of Transport "had sabotage" said the opening of the 11 made a high-speed train accident that postponed to July. Test drive "Piri Reis" train, hit the rail maintenance machine. Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) Project within the Köseköy-Gebze section, even the test drive "Piri Reis" train, hit the rear of the rail maintenance machine. A train called "Test train" on the Diliskele Tunnel in Dilovasi Tunnel, the train called Piri Reis, was hit by the rear of the rail maintenance machine for an unspecified reason. Damage to the train and maintenance machine occurred in the accident. Police and railroad crews from the scene, Olay
- Horrible Accident in Istanbul Subway (Video-Photo Gallery) 29/09/2014 Istanbul Metro Terrible Accident: An incredible accident occurred in the industrial neighborhood-Seyrantepe metro line. The iron part that penetrated the front wagon of the metron was stuck in the passenger. This morning, an accident occurred in the industrial neighborhood - Seyrantepe line. The iron piece that pierced the front wagon of the metro was stabbed by Fatih Coban. The iron bar pierced the hip of the 33 passenger. There is no information on the cause of the accident yet. A large number of ambulances and medical teams were referred to the scene. The injured passenger, was taken to the hospital by medical teams half an hour after the incident. MAKENIST: I HAVE TO STOP BY ACCIDENT Due to "Accident" made by the mechanic to the control center
- Claims not to help wounded during 30 minutes after accident in Istanbul subway 29/09/2014 Claimed no injuries were helped by the 30 minutes after the accident on the Istanbul subway: The accident that took place in the Istanbul Industrial District-Seyrantepe metro line spread in the social media first and then the event was reflected in all the news. During the 30 minute, the wounded were not extended half a hand. The accident that took place in the Istanbul Industrial District-Seyrantepe metro line first spread in the social media and then the event was reflected in all the news. During the 30 minute, the wounded were not extended half a hand. The most striking statement about the terrible accident in the subway came from the author of eccentricity. The writer, who used the name night fury, argued that the wounded did not intervene for a long time. Here…
- Accident on the road to Istanbul Metrobus (Video) 24/04/2015 Accident on Metrobus road: D-100 Çobançeşme accident in Istanbul, a car crashed into the metrobus by entering the path of the metrobus. The journey to Metrobus could not be carried out for a while. 3 was injured in a somersault vehicle. A car going from Bakırköy direction to Beylikdüzü direction was on the Metrobus road by rolling over in Çobançeşme. 35 HU 360 license plate was reversed by hitting a metrobus. While attempting to remove the persons inside the vehicle, the BRTs were stopped for two times. All passengers traveling with the Metrobus were evacuated. 3 was injured in the car during the accident. Ambulance, firefighters flock to the region Bölge
- Autumn in Istanbul Traffic 3 Bin 428 Accident 06/12/2016 Autumn of Istanbul Traffic 3 Bin 428 Accident: Radio Traffic from Saran Group announced statistics of traffic accidents in September, October and November in Istanbul. In the autumn that we left behind in the traffic in Istanbul, the traffic information of 3 bin 428, which occurred on the highways and which affected the flow, reached the information of accident. There were wounded in the 355 of these accidents. 5 accident resulted in death. Radio Traffic Istanbul news center in September, October and November during the total 3 thousand 428 accident information was reached. The 355 of the accidents should be injured, while the 5 is mortal. In the autumn season, the most adverse weather en
- 3. Bridge 3. Projects like Airport and Canal Istanbul will change Istanbul's climate, water will decrease 23/03/2015 Bridge, 3. Projects such as the Airport and Canal Istanbul will change the climate of Istanbul and the water will be reduced: The report prepared by the 5 scientist included scary determinations for Istanbul. bridge, 3. mega projects such as the airport and Kanal Istanbul will even change the climate. The temperature will increase in Istanbul 2050 3 degrees will decrease the water of Istrancalar. While problems such as population growth, green destruction and climate change have a negative impact on water resources, the report prepared by the 5 scientist includes scary findings for Istanbul. According to a report entitled Öneril Istanbul's Water Crisis and Recommendations for Collective Solutions ”published on World Water Day; The temperature values in Istanbul up to 2050 kadar
- Housing of Istanbul Airport Employees Channel Gospel of Istanbul 18/12/2018 Environment and Urban Planning Minister Murat Kurum, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change 24. He visited the Conference of the Parties (COP24) and he made evaluations about the Canal Istanbul Project in Katovica, Poland. Authority, "Channel Istanbul 1 / 100.000 scaled plans are ready, we have not published them but ready. Transport and Infrastructure Ministry also carries out the tender process. They gave us certain points to be the basis of the tender. Plans for 5000 are also working. " he said. Providing information about the arrangements to be made within the route of the Channel Istanbul, "This is the master plan of the region, the regional financial island, fair area,"
- 3.Airport will be the world's most expensive airport 06/05/2013 3.HAVAMAN will be the most expensive airport in the world. We asked the people who knew this. ”This is going to be the most expensive airport in the world”. The construction of this airport will be discussed more and more, especially the excavation works iz We don't have any excavators (and their supporters) who will profit from it. Yes, it is the largest airport in Europe, the world's third largest airport with annual 70 million passengers. The 25 paid for the annual rent of 12 billion pounds, ie about 14 billion 246 million euros. 20 in the world, the next year, 45 million passengers Dün
- 3. Airport Rail System Connection Project Gayrettepe Airport line drilling has been completed 31/03/2016 Istanbul 3. Airport Rail System Connection Project Gayrettepe - Airport Line Drilling Works came to the stage of completion, which will be carried out by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM), Istanbul 3. Gayrettepe - Airport line drilling works have been completed. Authorities, 1. for the line that cut the Gayrettepe-Airport line, the 82 part is completed. As the soundings of the remaining part should be made within the Hastal Barracks, the permission of the General Staff is expected. With the necessary permission, drilling works have been done and 1. cutting will be completed. 2 of the project. Airport - Halkalı line drilling hat
- 3. The name of the airport will be Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Airport! 21/09/2017 3 is still under construction. There are many different ideas about airport name. In particular, as long as the studies continue, many different question mark answers are being sought. The projects carried out in third airport in Istanbul as among the largest projects in Turkey is also one of Europe's most important projects. 3 is still under construction. There are many different ideas about airport name. In particular, as long as the studies continue, many different question mark answers are being sought. The projects carried out in third airport in Istanbul one of the largest projects in Turkey ...
- 3 from DHMI Ataturk Airport. Pushed button to move to airport 27/10/2017 DHMI starts planning for the future of Atatürk Airport, which is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of the New Airport in Istanbul. Square Management began to make preparations for the closure of Atatürk Airport. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, DHMİ will tender the report and the evaluation of the determination of the possible loss of profit if the early termination of the lease term of Atatürk Airport. DHMI is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of Istanbul New Airport DH
- Atatürk Airport will be closed when the third airport is opened 02/03/2015 When the third airport is opened, the Atatürk Airport will be closed. the airport, "there is a need," he built the two of them at the same time can not work at the same time announced that they will close Ataturk Airport. Turkish Airlines Chairman Hamdi Topcu said that Ataturk Airport would be closed when the third airport opened to Istanbul was opened. Topcu said the third airport would use the same airspace as Ataturk and that it would be difficult for both sides to work. Topçu said: “Atatürk Airport has started to be insufficient. Turkey aims to be a center for export 3 billion dollars. Such an…
- Ataturk Airport, The World's Best 3. Airport Selected 17/09/2018 Istanbul Atatürk Airport was selected as the third best airport in the world by the eDreams 2018 survey, which measures the quality of hundreds of airports in line with the feedback of passengers worldwide. The 50 was the best and the worst airports of the year. The respondents evaluated the quality of the restaurants in the airports of the countries they visited, shopping centers and waiting rooms. Accordingly, Singapore Changi Airport was chosen as the best airport with 2018 points in total. Second is Zurich Airport and Istanbul Atatürk Airport is the third with 4.47. Atatürk Airport 4.16 points 5 points Passengers Ataturk X