Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to benefit more intensively from the Gulf in urban transportation, launched the anticipated Quarantine cruise. In the morning, the first passenger of the ship from the Quarantine Pier to the Passport in 07.40 also had Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has made significant moves in the sea transportation with its fleet equipped with the latest technology ships, gave the start of the Karantina flights carried out by İZDENİZ. The first voyage expedition, which the people of İzmir waited impatiently, moved to the Passport in 07.40. This first time, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, Konak Mayor Sema Pekdaş and the muhtars in the Göztepe region also attended.
Stating that they started ferry service in Karantina after Guzelbahce, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu said, ur Today we have realized our first expedition together with our fellow citizens. I hope our citizens use sea transportation more intensively. Good luck to everyone. Goodbye Izmir. G
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ferry Flights Start from Quarantine 25/12/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the ferry service to Karantina 26 December will begin on December. President Aziz Kocaoglu will also be attending the first time in Karamana to move to Alsancak in 07.40. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has made important moves in sea transportation with its fleet equipped with the latest technology ships, starts the Quarantine flights to be held by İZDENİZ on December Wednesday. In order to increase the share of maritime transport in public transportation and to extend the route, the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented the pier in July with 26 July Democracy Square in Karantina region, will be the first ferry service of Mithatpasalas to wait at 15. The first ferry that will depart from the Quarantine is the Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality ina
- Marmaray Project's Gebze Pass Bridge Pier collapsed 1 Workers Injured 07/05/2013 As a result of the collapse of the construction during the construction of the bridge in Gebze District of Kocaeli within the scope of MARMARAY Project, 1 was injured. A few seconds before the accident, the shift manager who noticed that the construction collapsed, 12 rescued the worker. The scaffolds of the bridge which will take place from Gebze High Technology Institute, which forms part of Gebze leg of Marmaray Project, could not withstand the weight during the concrete casting and collapsed. A few seconds before the incident, where 12 workers were working, the shift chief, who noticed the mobility at the dock, shouted, "Everyone should get away from the piers." 3-4 all of the workers escaped from there in seconds, only the 56-year-old Hasan Kumlu was injured when the escape. Kumlu, Anadolu Medical Center Kum
- 3. The Viaduct Pier of the Bridge Crashed (Photo Gallery - Video) 06/04/2014 The Viaduct Pier of the bridge was collapsed: According to the information received, the quay collapsed on the 3, the viaduct connecting the ring road on the Beykoz side to the third bridge. bridge In the context of the construction works of the Beykoz Çavuşbaşı site, the excavation occurred during the construction of the viaduct concrete. Identity of 35 was determined from 35 worker who fell as a result of the opening of the mold during the casting of the head beam of the viaduct 3 on the Reşadiye-Çamlık connection road of the third bridge which is being constructed in İstanbul. 2 of the workers who lost their lives in the accident was determined to be Yaşar Bulut (2) and his brother Lütfi Bulut (50). Yaşar and Lütfi Bulut Yaş
- Seal of the Budo Pier 11/05/2016 Seal of Budo Pier: January XAIX since the building of Mudanya Iskele Square in Bursa Metropolitan Municipality BUDO terminal and service buildings belonging to the illegal and unlicensed of indicating that the Mayor of Mudanya Mayor Hayri Turkyilmaz is preparing to seal the building. Indicating that the BUDO sea buses terminal and service building belonging to the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which has been carrying passengers between Mudanya and Kabataş for nearly 2013 years, are illegal and unlicensed, Türkyılmaz said 'Municipalities are a government agency and they should be more careful and comply with the law. Citizens make the illegal structure of the penalty for those who do, they should not fall into this mistake, '' he said. In the examinations made by the municipal units, the terminal ler
- Ministry handed over Mudanya Pier to Bursa Metropolitan 23/05/2016 The ministry transferred the Mudanya Pier to Bursa Metropolitan Municipality: The use of the Mudanya pier, owned by Mudanya Municipality in Bursa, has been transferred to the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. In Bursa, Mudanya district, the use of the pier operated by the municipality was transferred to the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Authorities, the legal process of the transfer, the Mayor of Mudanya Mayor Hayri Turkyılmaz announced that the subject will carry the judiciary. The X Customs and Empty Evacuation Scaffold leşme, which was built in Mudanya in 1955 and was allocated to Mudanya Municipality temporarily, was taken by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications UM
- Description of BURAKAŞ Kabatas Pier 12/08/2016 BURULAS'dan Kabatas Pier description: BURULAS, Katip Çelebi Pier until the completion of the renovation work will continue to be used Kabataş Pier. Within the scope of the project of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Kabatas Pier was closed to sea traffic, while the Bursa Sea Buses (BUDO) were going to continue to use the scaffold until the completion of the renovation works at Katip Çelebi Port in Sirkeci. In a written statement made by Bursa Transportation and Public Transport Administration (BURULAŞ) of the Metropolitan Municipality, it was stated that BUDO passengers would not have any problems and that Kabataş Pier would continue to be used until the completion of the new pier renovation works. In the statement, the following were recorded: ehir Kabatas by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Açık
- BUDO Kabatas Pier is closed 13/11/2016 BUDO Kabatas Pier was closed: BUDO, the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, was shut down by municipal police last night as part of the seagull project, which started construction of the sea bus pier in Istanbul-Kabatas. The passengers who were unaware of the closure of Kabatas Pier were moved to the Eminonu Pier with services. BUDO's Pier in Kabatas was closed by parades last night by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality officials. Sea bus services from Istanbul to Mudanya were announced to be made from Eminonu-Katip Çelebi Pier. Some passengers who did not know that the pier was moved, came to Kabataş for the Mudanya expeditions to be organized today. BUDO employees moved passengers to Eminönü from Kabataş. TODAY'S SEASONS FREE BUDO web site in a statement; "Dear passengers last night"
- Tender Announcement: Karaköy City Lines Pier Construction 15/03/2017 Karaköy City Lines Pier Construction will be carried out ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY DEPARTMENT OF FEN WORKS CONSTRUCTION PROJECT DIRECTORATE KARAKÖY CITY LINES PIPE CONSTRUCTION The construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 91310 1-Administration a) Address: Hacı Ahmet Mah. Kurtuluş Deresi Cad. Yeniyol Zarif Sok. No: 22 34440 Kasımpaşa BEYOĞLU / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2124494796 - 2124495090 c) E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) The bidding document can be viewed at: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr / ECAP / ...
- Atabey Ferry Port was made a waiting room 04/01/2018 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality by the citizens of Battalgazi-Baskil waiting for the ferry waiting for the ferry to the Atabey Ferry Port waiting hall was made. According to the information given in the Battalgazi district from the Atabey Ferry Port Baskil or waiting for the bus from the Baskil waiting for the victims to be victimized by the Department of Transportation Services, the passenger waiting room and cafe was specified. 100 m2 closed, 50 m2 open space in the passenger waiting room and café Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department Presidency will be operated by the Social and Economic Administration. 100 capacity of the waiting room and café, as well as passengers UM
- Atabey Ferry Pier Reorganized 12/02/2018 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality organizes landscaping works on the Atabey ferry port. The fillings and excavations were completed to a large extent. The Metropolitan Municipality, which made some arrangements at the Atabey ferry port, made fillings for the ferries to dock more comfortably. Excavation and filling works around the scaffolding of the Metropolitan Municipality has expanded the parking lot and green area. 8 bin m3 area was created at the pier where 14 bin m2 filling operation was performed. The Metropolitan Municipality, which forms a picnic area around the pier, has also begun its forestation works. The Metropolitan Municipality, which will perform superstructure works on the pier with the weather being heated, makes the Atabey pier worthy of Malatya.