Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, Channel Istanbul Project, the study of the project is about to be completed by recording, "the zoning plan work on the project came to the final stage," he said.
Turhan or We continue to prepare the construction model for the construction and operation of the project and construction tender specifications. We are planning to realize this project with Build-Operate-Transfer model Yap. Emphasizing that the tourism and trade potential of Istanbul will be increased with the logistics center and marinas to be built within the Kanal Istanbul Project that will raise the brand value of Istanbul, Turhan said that the city will also gain new residential areas with modern urbanism practices.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- From Ankara Metro to Kanal Istanbul Important remarks from Yıldırım (Video) 18/10/2013 Important announcements from the Ankara Metro to the Channel Istanbul: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım was invited to the AA Editor's Table. YHT color is certain Minister Binali Yildirim, AA Editor's Table, 29 October Republic Day will be inaugurated "Marmaray" mainly from the Channel Istanbul Project 3. he tells the projects that have put the agenda up to the bridge. Ticket prices in Marmaray 1,95 lira Minister Yildirim, Marmaray'da ticket prices at the level of local transportation prices, will be around 1,95 pounds, stating that Istanbulkart will be valid in Marmaray, he said. Kanal Istanbul ended its work in the Kanal
- Important comments from Yıldırım, Minister of Channel İstanbul from Ankara Metro (Video) 18/10/2013 Important announcements from the Ankara Metro to the Channel Istanbul: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım was invited to the AA Editor's Table. YHT color is certain Minister Binali Yildirim, AA Editor's Table, 29 October Republic Day will be inaugurated "Marmaray" mainly from the Channel Istanbul Project 3. he tells the projects that have put the agenda up to the bridge. Ticket prices in Marmaray 1,95 lira Minister Yildirim, Marmaray'da ticket prices at the level of local transportation prices, will be around 1,95 pounds, stating that Istanbulkart will be valid in Marmaray, he said. Kanal Istanbul ended its work in the Kanal
- Important Information from Minister Turhan About Transportation Projects 24/12/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, the Ministry as a ministry with the support of 16 years for the country and the nation have worked continuously, he said. Turhan stated that 537 billion liras has been invested in transportation and communication infrastructure so far and that they realized more than 100 billion liras in cooperation with public-private sector. Turhan, as in the past, as well as in the past of the major giant projects are offered to the service by emphasizing, 3 bin 510 project continued to be passed. This year, one of the largest projects in the world, Istanbul Airport, the first phase of the 29 service opened in October, reminiscent of the Turhan, said: "Black Sea East"
- IBB President Mevlüt Uysal Announces Channel Istanbul 19/04/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlüt Uysal hosted the consul-general in Istanbul in the Emirgan Grove, where every tone of the Istanbul Tulip Festival took place. Uysal, who gave his guests a tour of tulip gardens in conservation program, said, bah Istanbul laleden wears its jewelery only once a year. She'il admire the audience. Istanbul is a spring tulip every spring, İstanbul he said. Answering the questions from the consul general in the traditional breakfast at Emirgan Korusu in Beyaz Köşk, İBB President Mevlüt Uysal underlined that Kanal İstanbul project to be made is very important for Istanbul's security. Emphasizing that they work day and night to protect this unique value, history, nature and cultural heritage of Istanbul İstanbul
- Minister Arslan 'Channel Istanbul' Description 29/05/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that the Channel Istanbul Project is not only a project of 81 million, but the project of the oppressed and the victims of the world. In his opening speech to TÜGV Arslan Kars Branch, he stated that games played on Turkey for many years, "until the AK Party government in this region requires what their interests, Turkey was doing it." he said. Reminding that the mobilization of the railway was initiated during the Ottoman Empire, Arslan stated that the Ottomans did not only settle for the Anatolian geography but also built the railway for the Hijaz. Arslan, in the first years of the Republic of independence, the struggle for the future, even in the absence of the ancestors who say that the railroad Cumhuriyet
- Minister Arslan Very Important "Eastern Express" Statement 02/01/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, evaluated the demand for the Eastern Express and said, esi We will continue to add wagons. This interest pleases us and our citizens are satisfied. Bu Arslan visited the YHT Terminal in Ankara and celebrated the new year of the last YHT passengers of 2017. Regarding the intensive interest in the Eastern Express train Arslan, said that this interest pleased them. Arslan said that they renewed the line and trains, and that the passengers started to prefer the train as the travel was comfortable. Due to the fact that the Ani Ruins in Kars is included in the World Heritage List, the interest in the region is Kars
- Important UBER Statement by President Uysal 31/05/2018 Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal stated at the Transport Coordination Center (UKM) meeting that a decision to impose sanctions against the users of the Tourism Management Certificate given by the IMM is possible,, Our taxi drivers are ready to support what they need to offer a comfortable service İstanbul said. President Uysal Bagcilar participated in the mass opening and groundbreaking ceremony after the journalists answered questions about UBER. President Uysal recently recalling that the government has made a decision on UBER, "It is this decision: Do not enter into the UBER business with any other documents. So A-1, D-2 with the management of UBER to be done. Those who made the documents for two years"
- New Transport Minister Turhan Announces Train Accident 11/07/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Ministry Cahit Turhan, who came to the vicinity of the town of Tekirdag Çorlu and 24 citizens lost their lives related to the accident in the handover ceremony. OPERATING RULES AS IMPORTANT The Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Çorlu in the assessment of the train accident, "the transportation sector, such accidents happen from time to time. Service infrastructure is not enough, to make the operating rules during the use of this service is as important as serving. gereken said.
- Gebze from Minister Turhan Halkalı Description of Suburban Line 12/03/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit TurhanHalkalı The Suburban Project is not only a suburban railway line for Istanbul, it is the main backbone connecting all of Istanbul's rail systems. We also integrate both metro lines, high-speed train lines and freight train lines together with Marmaray. ' Halkalı The opening ceremony of the Commuter Train Lines was held with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan at the Kartal Square, the AK Party Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Candidate Binali Yıldırım and the participation of the citizens. Minister Turhan, in his speech at the ceremony, great pleasure to be put into implementation of the project Bakan
- Minister Turhan Announces "Channel Istanbul will not be postponed" 10/10/2018 The announcement of the expected tender date for the Channel Istanbul project and public projects will be postponed in the scope of public projects in the context of the "Channel Istanbul canceled?" questions raised. Turkey's largest projects to be due to the Bosphorus and Istanbul Canal will strengthen Turkey's hand among all the projects being closely followed by Turkey. After the decision of the Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and the public institutions and organizations announced by the New Economy Program to postpone the tenders of the canal, the fate of the Kanal Istanbul project was the subject of wonder. Minister Turhan "Channel Istanbul will not be postponed?" Transport and Ulaştırma