Adana Deputy İsmail Koncuk, one of the best party lawmakers, asked the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure to answer the questions about Adana Metro.
Adana Deputy Koncuk Ismail, Chairman of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey gave the island to a question about the subway.
İsmail Koncuk asked why the Adana city light rail transportation system was not taken over by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure although the metro lines which are under construction in İstanbul, Ankara, Erzincan, Erzurum and Antalya provinces were taken over by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure.
In the 2011 year, Binali Yildirim, who was the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure at the time, was awarded the 2. Akıncılar - Çukurova University line that will start working for the reminiscent of the promises of Koncuk interlaced 7 next year led to the question of why the line was still not started.
The other two questions asked by Koncuk were the transfer of the Adana Metro to the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, and the question of when to complete the second stage rail system route covering the new stadium in Akıncılar - Çukurova University and Sarıçam.
Please click to reach the text of the resolution of the Ministry of Transport of the Adana subway given by İsmail Koncuk İs
Kaynak: I emlakxnumx.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bursa Deputy Demiröz Bursa rail system gave a question to buy wagon 16/01/2013 Bursa Bursa deputy Demirözü rail wagon procurement was made a question to the following questions my PRESIDENCY OF THE GRAND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF TURKEY Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim by to answer in writing; 01 2011 28102 date and 55 is the repetitive issue of the Decree Law no. The article examines and reviews and approves the projects and specifications of subway and city rail transport systems to be built by public institutions and municipalities, municipalities and special provincial administrations, and the ve
- Sena Kaleli presented a question to the Erzincan Trabzon Railway Project 15/05/2013 Sena Kaleli gave a question to the Erzincan Trabzon Railway Project The CHP Bursa deputy and the party councilor responsible for Bayburt, Sena Kaleli, submitted a question to the TGNA Presidency about the Erzincan Trabzon Railway Project planned for the Eastern Black Sea. In response to the question submitted by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yildirim, he asked whether the land, air and railway projects for the revival of the Bayburt industry and trade were taken into the investment program. He emphasized great importance for. The migration that led to the constant decrease in the population of Bayburt urt
- MHP Deputy Durmaz gave Ankara-Sivas YHT hotline proposal 21/01/2015 MHP deputy Durmaz Ankara-Sivas YHT line of the proposal made about the proposal: MHP Deputy Chairman Sadir Durmaz Parliamentary Speaker of Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvandan YHT asked to clarify the tender for the YHT line tender. According to the information provided in the Audit Report of the 02.10.2014 Year of the Republic of Turkey, General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), which was approved by the Turkish Court of Accounts, TCA Presidency, Report Evaluation Board, 154 dated and 2013. - In connection with the Ankara-Sivas high-speed railway line, Yerköy-Sivas section project and construction work; - Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments-
- Bursa deputy Sena Kaleli submitted a 4 question proposal about Ankara - Bursa high speed train project 24/01/2012 Bursa deputy Sena Walled Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line projects on TURKEY GRAND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY presidency to Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim led by 4 questions to be answered by the claims. 1-) When the joint venture group taking the tender will complete the infrastructure work in the year 3 and the project's Bilcek-Yenişehir foot and superstructure and electromechanical works are considered, what is the prescribed time for starting the "High Speed Train" between Ankara and Bursa? 2-) What is the estimated total cost of the "High Speed Train" project between Ankara and Bursa? What is the share allocated for the project in the 2012 budget? Proje
- Question from Türeli for Bozdağ Ski Center 15/01/2015 Bozburden Ski Center from Türeli asked: CHP deputy Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Mr. Veysel Eroğlu and Youth and Sports Minister Akif Çağatay Kılıç asked to answer the question about Bozdağ Ski Center. Recalled that the immovable property owned by the Special Provincial Administrations of Türeli has been transferred to various institutions and organizations through the commissions established in the provinces. The most important winter tourism center of the Aegean Region, which is owned by the İzmir Special Provincial Administration, and the He said that the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs was transferred to the General Directorate of Forestry. Türeli, la Nevertheless, Tür
- TÜLOMSAŞ tender was given to the Ministry of Health regarding the workplace medicine tender 26/01/2013 Eskişehir deputy Kazım Kurt gave a question to the Ministry of Health regarding the procurement of occupational medicine services for the employees of TÜLOMSAŞ. Kurt, the deputy from Eskisehir, asked the following questions: çıkar According to the announcement suspended at 09 January 2013, 2 workplaces will be taken by tender procedure. 01February What is the commodity of the tender that will be held on the date of 2013? How is the recruitment of services by the procurement of service procurement due to the fact that the work of our doctors is very special work that requires labor, swiftness and knowledge, and how is it evaluated in terms of human rights? Such a tender Böyle
- Questionnaire for the 3 bridge 24/05/2013 Question for the 3 bridge The CHP Deputy Chairman Emre Toprak 3. He gave a motion to the bridge. The proposal given by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım to be answered in writing by the Parliament, is as follows: arı The construction of the Third Airport in Istanbul brought different discussions and the doubts, concerns and concerns in this area have not been fixed yet. the fear would damage will not be able to return to their natural habitat is trying to gloss over the bridge with different and contradictory statements. However, the most important will be built in Turkey and the largest city in the heart of many of these structures ...
- Erzincan-Trabzon railroad question about the project 25/06/2013 MHP Manisa MP Erkan Akçay gave two different questions to the Grand National Assembly of Turkey for Bayburt. Akbulay prepared a proposal for Bayburt in the Erzincan-Trabzon railway project, and prepared a proposal for the transportation investments to Bayburt in 2012, and gave two different questions to the Grand National Assembly of Turkey. Ercan Akçay, the MP of Manisa, who has recently arrived in Bayburt and returned to Ankara following daily visits to 3, presented to the Parliament two different proposals to be sent by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. The importance of the Erzincan -Trabzon railway project for Bayburt was great and the work of the ministry was not completed.
- Trabzon Logistics Center Becomes a Question 10/10/2013 Trabzon Logistics Center Inquiries: GÜMRÜK and Trade Minister Hayati Yazıcı's presentation of the Ovit-axis logistics center project and its qualification as the new Silk Road created controversy in Trabzon. CHP Trabzon Deputy M. Volkan Canalioglu, logistics center will give a proposal to the general assembly and said it would talk. Ministry of Environment within the business ... CANALİOĞLU, said in a statement, prepared a proposal for the Minister of Environment and asked about the work done in Of-Iyidere'de said. Canalioglu, el Logistics is going to our hands. Why was such a work not shared with the public? Why did the Ministry of Environment remain silent? We'll ask why Çamburnu was abandoned. Ç Karan: I'm a logistical CHP Chairman of Trabzon Province Kar
- Toptaş'dan Minister Elvan on the railroad industry question proposal 19/02/2014 Toptaş'tan Elvan'a question about the railroad industry question: Republican People's Party (CHP) Afyonkarahisar deputy Ahmet Toptas, the railroad industry Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfü Elvan gave a question to be answered by the request. Toptaş, Turkey Elvan Minister investments made in the railway industry in parliamentary questions given to the National Assembly asked. Toptaş, the parliamentary question gave the following statements: "The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), many of the concrete sleeper factory production is carried out in full capacity? In the last 5 year, we are able to see how much concrete ın