Metro do Porto has chosen EMEF for the maintenance of its trains: Metro do Porto in Portugal signed a new agreement for the maintenance of some of the light rail vehicles used in the city of Porto with the railway vehicle maintenance company (EMEF). According to the agreement, the cost for the maintenance of the trains used in Porto and produced by Bombardier will cost 10,5 million Euros.
In the current year, the 36 will cover the 35 light rail system used in Porto. In addition, 5 units can be maintained if necessary. The maintenance of the trains will take place in the maintenance area in the Emef's Guifoes district.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Invensys Rail Dimetronic, Porto Alegre 1. Undertaking the Signaling of Metro Line 12/03/2012 Brazilian Trensurb (Empresa de Trens Urbanos de Porto Alegre SA) has awarded this project to the Novavia consortium and the relevant consortium is 1, which will connect the Sao Leopoldo and Novo Hamburgo stations. line north extension signaling work was given to Invensys Rail Dimetronic. The project includes the construction and signaling of four new stations, namely Rio dos Sinos, Santos Dumont, FENAC and Novo Hamburgo, consisting of new lines of approximately 10 km. Invensys Rail Dimetronic provides WestRACE electronic interlocking systems, LED signals, speed coded track circuits, communication systems and cables, and power supply systems. Available in Porto Porto
- İZBAN Trains Who Cares? 22/12/2018 In Izmir, the strike at İZBAN, the lifeblood of the transport, entered the 13 day, while workers informed the public about the strike. Workers representative Berkant Arda, who touched on the importance of maintenance of İZBAN trains on the panel, said that all the maintenance personnel had gone on strike, saying, işçi How is the maintenance of the trains running at the moment? brought to mind the question. İZBAN employees who participated in the interview held in Nazım Hikmet Cultural Center in order to explain themselves to the people of İzmir gave information to the participants. Ahmet Güler, chief representative of the Iron Road Work Union, said: "We tried to compromise at the table. We offered many alternatives not to leave the employer in a difficult position but our demands were ignored. The wages we received are very low."
- Bombardier to Maintain Commuter Trains in Maryland, USA 05/02/2016 Bombardier, America in Maryland to do the maintenance of suburban trains: America's Maryland Department of Transportation (MTA) announced the announcement, Bombardier 63 MARC III train undertakes the maintenance team said. 4 said in a statement on February that Bombardier will be paid 36,8 million dollars for maintenance-repair operations. The MARC III trains on the Maryland suburban line have even served for 17 years. MTA President and CEO in his speech, said that the need for maintenance-repair process trains. It was also stated that the trains on the line would be more comfortable and more reliable after the procedures were completed. Bombardier'dan statement of the agreement between Bombardier and MTA Bomb
- Map of Porto Alegre Metro 10/08/2012 Map of Porto Alegre Metro Last updated: November 2018
- Durmazlar Italy, Poland and the Netherlands will establish the infrastructure of high-speed trains 09/01/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, with the support of Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm Durmazlar the producing company, and now Italy, Poland and the Netherlands to build infrastructure of high-speed trains. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, Italy, Poland and the Netherlands said that the order was taken. Recep Altepe, who answered the questions of journalists near the 'Silkworm' tram, which was brought to the Burulaş workshop on the tracks, drew attention to the quality of the tram produced in Bursa. Underlining the world-quality production Altepe, İpekböceği'nin the latest driving tests have been done, the world walks on the streets, he said. Altepe stated that the same company started the production of subway cars, stressed that the process continued rapidly and that the production of subway cars would be easier than the tram. Please read Haber